+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
Hi Everyone ,

Good to see forum after long time . i have some complex situation for one of my friend. so need some serious help to overcome the problem.

Need some help regarding study visa issues. One of my friend came on visit visa to canada . he applied LMIA and got refused. during application of LMIA he applied for extension of stay for more than six months and got approved . after that, LMIA got rejected due to not having in time reply from the company. BAD LUCK..

After that he applied for second extension of visit visa , but decided to go back to pakistan and apply study visa.. which he applied and got rejected which we were not expecting due to quite strong background and good travel history .

Now we need to apply again for study visa with solid reasons. Reasons for rejection of study visa are travel history .

Can some senior guide , how should we proceed now. ?
Thanks in advance..

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Hi Everyone ,

Good to see forum after long time . i have some complex situation for one of my friend. so need some serious help to overcome the problem.

Need some help regarding study visa issues. One of my friend came on visit visa to canada . he applied LMIA and got refused. during application of LMIA he applied for extension of stay for more than six months and got approved . after that, LMIA got rejected due to not having in time reply from the company. BAD LUCK..

After that he applied for second extension of visit visa , but decided to go back to pakistan and apply study visa.. which he applied and got rejected which we were not expecting due to quite strong background and good travel history .

Now we need to apply again for study visa with solid reasons. Reasons for rejection of study visa are travel history .

Thanks in advance..
although most of us on this thread are struggling for Student visa and can not offer much input, i can assume that the VO had good reason to believe your friend will not leave canada after completion of studies as he previously tried to get LMIA and also got extension.
You can start seperate thread on forum and you will definitely get good suggestions. Best of luck to your friend dear!

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
although most of us on this thread are struggling for Student visa and can not offer much input, i can assume that the VO had good reason to believe your friend will not leave canada after completion of studies as he previously tried to get LMIA and also got extension.
You can start seperate thread on forum and you will definitely get good suggestions. Best of luck to your friend dear!
Thanks Hussain.

rajasmart

Dec 24, 2011
got passport request today in the morning after 51 days of medical. passport submitted in the afternoon at karachi vsf. just for recap. From Pakistan applied on 15 October online, biometric on 17oct , medical call on 8 November, medical done on 13 November, medical passed on 17 November.

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
got passport request today in the morning after 51 days of medical. passport submitted in the afternoon at karachi vsf. just for recap. From Pakistan applied on 15 October online, biometric on 17oct , medical call on 8 November, medical done on 13 November, medical passed on 17 November.
Way to go ! (Y)
Congrats bro !
Post us with the passport stamping timing also ! (Y)

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
My sister applied online on OCT 30, she did her medicals and passed them on NOV 21st , we haven't heard back anything yet. Does anyone know how much longer it will take to get the passport request???

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi Everyone ,

Thanks in advance..
ASAK,
i am no expert, but hav gone through quiet a similar situation.
was in toronto for six months under TRV under student category, applied for extension same day of leaving, got rejected saying study cannot be more than 6 months in TRV, also suggesting to apply frm my country.
So again i applied from india, got rejected saying study cannot extend 6 months under TRV, so apply under student visa.
Now i am going third time with study permit, will apply next week. after spending much time and money, realised that they dont hav brains, jus lyk some dumb continusly repeating computer program.
instead of spending my time elsewer literally useful, i am spending understanding these deep ***** as a nice spouse.
reg ur case:
it will be quiet difficult to get by study permit, if u still wanna apply, u need to provide solid reson n tie ups with ur home country. showing that ul definetly move back to home aftr study

good luck!

nice tag line, gives me hope