+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Thank you for the reply. so in my case i have lived on my temporary address as per my CNIC for the past 10 years. thats fine right?
CNIC is not required by IRCC. So where ever you have lived in the past 10 years just get the PCC made from the nearest location.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
CNIC is not required by IRCC. So where ever you have lived in the past 10 years just get the PCC made from the nearest location.
And do you have to proof those locations of residence? Like i have lived on several places in last 10 years but in same area and even same street. Do i have to mention each address?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
And do you have to proof those locations of residence? Like i have lived on several places in last 10 years but in same area and even same street. Do i have to mention each address?
For same city and same area, just get 1 PCC made and add multiple addresses on it wherever you have stayed. For proof they might ask for previous utility bills, but sometimes they dont. Try to communicate well with them, i hope you understand what I mean :)

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a question regarding my wife’s pcc. She used to live in sheikhupura before marriage and afterwards, she moved to karachi with me on dec 31, 2018.

Now should i make two pcc for her, one from karachi (having karachi address from dec 31, 2018 till present) and other from sheikhupura (having skp address from birth till dec 31, 2018).

or could I just make one from karachi with both addresses for karachi and sheikhupura (is that possible and feasible?)

or could I just make one from karachi with karachi address only from date of birth till date

ps: i got her address changed to karachi on cnic after marriage.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
I have a question regarding my wife’s pcc. She used to live in sheikhupura before marriage and afterwards, she moved to karachi with me on dec 31, 2018.

Now should i make two pcc for her, one from karachi (having karachi address from dec 31, 2018 till present) and other from sheikhupura (having skp address from birth till dec 31, 2018).

or could I just make one from karachi with both addresses for karachi and sheikhupura (is that possible and feasible?)

or could I just make one from karachi with karachi address only from date of birth till date

ps: i got her address changed to karachi on cnic after marriage.
You will need to get 2 PCC.
One from Karachi from 31 dec 2018 - present
Other from Sheikhupura from Birth - 30 dec 2018

The reason for this is, you will mention her sheikhupura address in address history before marriage, so get one made from there.

Reactions: fzmk111

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,
I have a concern
Ive been living outside pakistan but been visiting for a week or max 15 days twice or once a year.
After the age of 18 my total entry exit equals to 7 months.
Do i need a PCC?
If yes, then how am i supposed to add all the dates for entry and exiT?
My permanent address has been the same on NIC
It will take 4-5 pages

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hello,
I have a concern
Ive been living outside pakistan but been visiting for a week or max 15 days twice or once a year.
Do i need a PCC?
It will take 4-5 pages
If you have not lived in Pakistan continously for 6 months in last 10 years than you wont require a PCC from Pak.
Once you fill your personal and address history after ITA, you will find place holders mentioning country name for which PCC is required.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,
I have a concern
Do i need a PCC?
It will take 4-5 pages
I think you might be requested to furnish a PCC for Pakistan since your cumulative stay is 7 months and it is your country of citizenship. Just get one made for the permanent address that you have.

I don't think you will need to give all entry and exit for pakistan since that is country of your citizenship

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I have a strange case and I would need your help. I am in post ITA stage. I had gotten my PCC made from Islamabad due to my CNIC address. However, I was not aware that they mention period of stay on it. So as per my proof of residence, they mentioned the date as 1st April 2012 to current day. I had turned 18 on 5th March 2012. I have another PCC from Rawalpindi which was issued on 3-11-2012 but just mentions since birth but not the upto date. Should I upload these both or will the date of issue of Rawalpindi's PCC raise any concerns?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I have a strange case and I would need your help. I am in post ITA stage. I had gotten my PCC made from Islamabad due to my CNIC address. However, I was not aware that they mention period of stay on it. So as per my proof of residence, they mentioned the date as 1st April 2012 to current day. I had turned 18 on 5th March 2012. I have another PCC from Rawalpindi which was issued on 3-11-2012 but just mentions since birth but not the upto date. Should I upload these both or will the date of issue of Rawalpindi's PCC raise any concerns?
Which address of yours shows up as the permanent address on your cnic.

I see the issue. You are missing the days from March 5th to April in your isb PCC, right? People have been rejected for missing a few days on PCC. So I would suggest get the isb one fixed, instead of starting april get it from March. Since isb addradd is on your cnic you should use that.

Reactions: haiderijaz

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
No, I am saying that I have one issued from Rawalpindi which was dated 3rd November 2012 but does not mention my duration of stay at the address. Whereas from Islamabad it mentions the duration of stay. So I can say that I live on the address mentioned in Rawalpindi from 5th March to 31st march and then moved to Islamabad from 1st April 2012. But the date of issue is later so what do I need to do that.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
No, I am saying that I have one issued from Rawalpindi which was dated 3rd November 2012 but does not mention my duration of stay at the address. Whereas from Islamabad it mentions the duration of stay. So I can say that I live on the address mentioned in Rawalpindi from 5th March to 31st march and then moved to Islamabad from 1st April 2012. But the date of issue is later so what do I need to do that.
ok, I am not clearly understanding your case. What exactly is the issue? All your time spent in pakistan is covered but that your isb and pindi PCCs were issued at different dates? Is that what the main problem is?