Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
fzrajpoot said:
just received my medical email now alhamdulillah
Many Many congratulation. .. Allah Almighty gave you the best fruit of your mighty patience. Masha Allah . very Happy :D

smkhanz

Sep 7, 2011
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 25/06/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Center. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

i got this mail and i confirmed from gerrys they said your file was received today
you can come collect tomorrow
what it means as i got my medical call and medical also done on 11 June

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
smkhanz said:
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 25/06/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Center. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

i got this mail and i confirmed from gerrys they said your file was received today
you can come collect tomorrow
what it means as i got my medical call and medical also done on 11 June
u got the visa

M_R_Khan1

Jun 25, 2014
Hi everyone,

I need to that where do we have to submit our passport once we receive an online request for passport submission ? Directly to the Canadian high commission Islamabad or to the VAC office. Also please tell me that getting a passport submission request means visa have been approved or are there any chances of rejection.

Thank-you.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
M_R_Khan1 said:
Hi everyone,

I need to that where do we have to submit our passport once we receive an online request for passport submission ? Directly to the Canadian high commission Islamabad or to the VAC office. Also please tell me that getting a passport submission request means visa have been approved or are there any chances of rejection.

Thank-you.
Submit at VAC office

tabbi

Jun 1, 2014
umerj said:
ASSALAM OALIKUM for masters minimum 70% or 3 gpa for university...
thank you for your response.
3 cgpa is must to get admission in any canadian university??
isn't their any chance without having 3cgpa ??
i have 2.5 cgpa in BSIT :( what if i done ielts with 7 bands overall, i am so willing to go their, isn't their any chance for me?

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
It means nothing

Now wait for two weeks for your medical. I hope you will get this time

Anonymously.xxyz said:
Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, and is ready for collection.

I got this email what does it mean after biometrics..???