Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
engr_siraj said:
Hi,

My original degree & transcript is already attested by HEC, last year. Now I need attested photocopies in a sealed envelope for WES (Canada immigration). Do I need to send my original documents for photocopy attestation? Please guide me with complete requirement. I'll use OCS service.

Regards,
Dear, you need to go through whole process again, take your all original transcripts and degree with copies of those degree & transcripts which you want to get attested from HEC. They will keep all documents and same process for return......take one printed envelope when you go to collect documents, place attested copies in that envelope and ask relevant person to seal it for you....make sure you write WES reference number on envelope and also place document request form inside envelope completed at your end...

engr_siraj

Jul 29, 2015
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Dear, you need to go through whole process again, take your all original transcripts and degree with copies of those degree & transcripts which you want to get attested from HEC. They will keep all documents and same process for return......take one printed envelope when you go to collect documents, place attested copies in that envelope and ask relevant person to seal it for you....make sure you write WES reference number on envelope and also place document request form inside envelope completed at your end...
Thanks for replying. I lived in saudi arabia. I'll use Fedex service or will send my documents to pakistan and someone will use OCS service.
But while i was filling HEC form I didn't find sealed envelop option. I can't go to Islamabad. So how can I get the documents in sealed envelop.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
hello everyone,

need lil of your help

I am living in canada and need to get ECA from WES
i did B.com from Karachi UNi .... so can anyone please tell me how should i get HEC attested documets delivered to WES
i went through HEC website and its horrible
:(
can anyone help me list the procedure to do this

thanks
regards,
fahad kahlid

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
fahad911 said:
hello everyone,

need lil of your help

I am living in canada and need to get ECA from WES
i did B.com from Karachi UNi .... so can anyone please tell me how should i get HEC attested documets delivered to WES
i went through HEC website and its horrible
:(
can anyone help me list the procedure to do this

thanks
regards,
fahad kahlid
Please cool down dear, it is not that much difficult as you thought. Just a little bit of risk of handing over your original docs to courier company or some other authorized person.

You may use FEDEX or alternatively you may authorize somebody here in Pakistan to get your documents attested and sealed from HEC.

If you have your family members here in Pakistan, you may request them to do th job.

Think positively, don't panic.

Regards,

Umer221

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
muhzahid said:
Please cool down dear, it is not that much difficult as you thought. Just a little bit of risk of handing over your original docs to courier company or some other authorized person.

You may use FEDEX or alternatively you may authorize somebody here in Pakistan to get your documents attested and sealed from HEC.

If you have your family members here in Pakistan, you may request them to do th job.

Think positively, don't panic.

Regards,
Are we supposed to get the Metric as well as Intermediate certificates attested in a sealed envelope too?
Thanks in advance buddy..

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
Umer221 said:
Are we supposed to get the Metric as well as Intermediate certificates attested in a sealed envelope too?
Thanks in advance buddy..
WES allows you the get your docs sealed from HEC and then courier yourself. But in case of Board, they require that the board should directly send the docs to WES. The board will send your docs using registered mail which will take almost a month to deliver. Please bear in mind that the "From" address should be of board and not yours.

However, you may ask the board officials that you want to deliver through courier by making payment yourself. They may give you this chance otherwise the standard registered mail will be used and they will not charge for that.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

hammadtaj

Jul 21, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know about getting SSC/HSSC documents attested from Federal Board Islamabad ? Like the Leopard's service we have for HEC. I am in Karachi and want my Inter certificates to be attested. I got my Degree attested from HEC and WES required SSC and HSSC docs as well

Appreciate any help.

Hammad taj

Fahad127

Mar 15, 2016
Need your Kind Help!!!

As per ICAS requirement, I sent the Documents for HEC Attestation in a sealed envelope and also attached a cover letter for sealing the envelope through Leopard Courier (As HEC has now Authorized Leopard Courier). But They have not sent the Photocopies in an sealed envelope, upon asking Leopard office and then they called HEC Islamabad in front of me, Their Guy at HEC Islamabad told them to ask me to get it sealed from HEC Karachi office which will be equally accepted internationally.

Then, I went To HEC Karachi office and asked them and they sealed the HEC Islamabad attested photocopies in White Colored Official HEC Envelope but have stamped it as HEC Karachi, I even asked the HEC Karachi Official who sealed the envelope that, Will ICAS Canada accept it, he said: "Sure they will"

So my question is will this sealed envelope be accepted by ICAS? or will they ask for sealed Envelope from Islamabad?

Need Urgent Reply.

Thank you.

Eisenheim

Aug 21, 2016
ali_aff said:
:eek: :eek: HEC attested documents rejected due to un-updated status on HEC database. Notified HEC and got the updated status after approx. 15 days. Now waiting for final decision by WES whether acceptance of submitted documents or re-submission of all docs. :-\

Therefore, dear all make sure that your HEC status is updated before you send your documents to WES. :D
How do i get my status updated on HEC database?

Jeenda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Can anybody tell me How WES verify from HEC website if the applicant has been attested or not.
What is the website?

wbayg

Jun 16, 2016
Currently I am living in Canada but I do have family and friends living in Islamabad. Should I use FedEx to get sealed envelopes or should I ask from a family member/friend to this favor? Which would be faster?

Thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Personally, it's a same day task..

By using gerrys/FedEx it is 2 to 4 weeks activity that includes courier time

wbayg said:
Currently I am living in Canada but I do have family and friends living in Islamabad. Should I use FedEx to get sealed envelopes or should I ask from a family member/friend to this favor? Which would be faster?

Thanks

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Salam.

Do we need SSC and HSSC ECA too? I got my ECA for BS and MBA last year from ICAS. And my application is now in process at OINP. I just saw on the website about Secondary school ECA. I never thought it was required because we can only do BS after HSSC (LOGIC!).

Also, What is the process for ECA from FBISE Islamabad. Please share your experience.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
ECA for SSC and HSC not required for immigration. generally no university required it either unless your are taking admission in under graduate

AK1285 said:
Salam.

Do we need SSC and HSSC ECA too? I got my ECA for BS and MBA last year from ICAS. And my application is now in process at OINP. I just saw on the website about Secondary school ECA. I never thought it was required because we can only do BS after HSSC (LOGIC!).

Also, What is the process for ECA from FBISE Islamabad. Please share your experience.