+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Good work, +1 from my side too, though ur contribution cant be measured in terms of nombers but here digits to represent our sense of gratitude and profound regards to silute ur efforts.

Good day !
You alrite there veva. Long time no see. How is it going buddy.........Any news on your case.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Canada1234, Although it would be extra work but if we had the date when everyone got their In process status changed it would help us a lot later on to know who is going to be the next one getting their status changed. If not an additional column maybe.. just the month/year in brackets next to to the status. Just a suggestion!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
There is an applicant Hiprashant applied through New Delhi Visa Office got his visa today. His NOC is 4131 which is not in new 29 NOC's. That means CIC is still issuing visa's to even least demanded NOC 4131. Why they use to reply in emails that they are doing post june 2010 on top priority, [rules set by parliament] so & so, and pre-june 2010 are on hold. This is purely a discrimination and double standards of CIC.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-passport-with-visa-t68561.0.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Good work, +1 from my side too, though ur contribution cant be measured in terms of nombers but here digits to represent our sense of gratitude and profound regards to silute ur efforts.

Good day !
Cheers Veva.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunshy said:
Canada1234, Although it would be extra work but if we had the date when everyone got their In process status changed it would help us a lot later on to know who is going to be the next one getting their status changed. If not an additional column maybe.. just the month/year in brackets next to to the status. Just a suggestion!
Thanks for the suggestion sunshy. There are many things which can be added in the list but eventually it would get messy like Staralihaider's list. I wanna make it very simple which can give an idea in a glimpse. In-Process status is still confusing & not clear because it's inside information shows RBVO details.

regards

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear brothr canada1234
kya is list mei kabhi koi khushnasib hoga with MR

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Arkhan said:
dear brothr canada1234
kya is list mei kabhi koi khushnasib hoga with MR
INSHALLAH MR hi nahi PR wale Khushnasib bhi honge is list main. Yeh list mukamal hone ke liye bani hai dost.

پیوستہ رہ شجر سے امید بہار رکھ

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
INSHALLAH MR hi nahi PR wale Khushnasib bhi honge is list main. Yeh list mukamal hone ke liye bani hai dost.

پیوستہ رہ شجر سے امید بہار رکھ
''Mali da kam pani lavay, lavay ya na lavay''..... ''Malik da kam lavay phal, lavay ya na lavay''. Our job was to float dox with good intention, now its the ALMIGHTY LORD, granting the best HE finds or revoking our lust as HE being the only knows what the end results are going to be. so just forget about and sleep for another year. After prayers - Enjoy job, family time and the best freinds around..thats all the life about :D

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
''Mali da kam pani lavay, lavay ya na lavay''..... ''Malik da kam lavay phal, lavay ya na lavay''. Our job was to float dox with good intention, now its the ALMIGHTY LORD, granting the best HE finds or revoking our lust as HE being the only knows what the end results are going to be. so just forget about and sleep for another year. After prayers - Enjoy job, family time and the best freinds around..thats all the life about :D
I second.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
laeeq said:
Dear brother when my status will channged by ChC London
Dear we all are on the same boat. Right now situation is pretty unpredictable so wait for few months more and get in touch with forum.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
tay zardari da kum mulk chalaway, chalaway ya na chalaway........................ ;D

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
tay zardari da kum mulk chalaway, chalaway ya na chalaway........................ ;D
Please dont make him fun, being president of Pakistan this is his patience that everyone knows him as Mr.10% but he never mind and doing curroption more than ever done in the history of world and such task can be performed only by extra ordinary people, I wish if I were in a position and could send his nomination to NOBEL PRIZE contestants.
''Ek Zardari te sab te Bhari''...''Tu v Kha ...Mein v Khaan...Muk Muka...Muk Muka''

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Please dont make him fun, being president of Pakistan this is his patience that everyone knows him as Mr.10% but he never mind and doing curroption more than ever done in the history of world and such task can be performed only by extra ordinary people, I wish if I were in a position and could send his nomination to NOBEL PRIZE contestants.
''Ek Zardari te sab te Bhari''...''Tu v Kha ...Mein v Khaan...Muk Muka...Muk Muka''
lolz............ ;D. But yar why his tummy doesn't burst after eating so much of black money............... ;D

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Its been 8 Months i received 2nd AOR and after i didn't even received any letter or status change. Is it a time for email or should i wait ?

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.