+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan niazi said:
what do u say about the points especially the educational points,in op6 it clearly written that no points will be awarded if the principal applicants spouse is not accompanying to canada.
waiting for a thought from the seniors
My friend you are quoting your own post.. :)

Yes education points can't be increased and if your spouse is not included in application you can't get points for that.

Regarding Ielts it can be done again to improve points.

If you are doubtful why his status changed to in process then there can be a number of reasons.

1) There can be an error in ecas which is going on for some days

2) You can be wrong in calculating points and he might have scored 67

Only a time will tell so wait and see. Making advance predictions / assumptions is not correct

Thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zee10 said:
if thing i cant understand if he recieves 2nd AOR at 18th march and his case went to IN PROCESS in ten days after it, whereas we have been waiting for almost 8 months after 2nd AOR. ANY SAY???
Zee10 it can be. Some people like haral who received 2nd AOR on 22 March I think and the same day his ecas changed to in process. It differs from person to person and a lot depends on your NOC.

Thanks

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
pittabread said:
Zee10 it can be. Some people like haral who received 2nd AOR on 22 March I think and the same day his ecas changed to in process. It differs from person to person and a lot depends on your NOC.

Thanks
yes dear this is why i am so surprised that how his status can change so quickly to IN PROCESS when his points r lacking to be 67, but one thing seems that May be his Bed is counted as 2nd Bachelor degree (BA was his first bachelor degree) by getting two bachelor degrees he might have scored 22,and then from MA 25,
what do u say

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan niazi said:
yes dear this is why i am so surprised that how his status can change so quickly to IN PROCESS when his points r lacking to be 67, but one thing seems that May be his Bed is counted as 2nd Bachelor degree (BA was his first bachelor degree) by getting two bachelor degrees he might have scored 22,and then from MA 25,
what do u say
Its most likely an error "INPROCESS" the actual status is "RBVO" and they have clearly given a time frame of 12months in AOR so status changing to "inprocess" week after 2nd AOR is clearly an error.

Cheers
Saki

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
99 pages are about to complete but we are still there
' IN PROCESS' :mad:

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Its most likely an error "INPROCESS" the actual status is "RBVO" and they have clearly given a time frame of 12months in AOR so status changing to "inprocess" week after 2nd AOR is clearly an error.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki!

Well status can change to "in process" even after a week. Its not written any where that after 2nd AOR it must take 8 or 9 months for case to go in process. I remember haral's status changed to in process same day receiving 2nd AOR.

Moreover I heard some people even received medicals with "Received by visa office status"

Time will tell if its error or real thing

Thanks

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
You'd have received a sticker with the London Office address on it along with your medicals. You've to send RPRF to that address.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dearl All!
My E-Cas status is IN PROCESS but detail was same as RBVO, However yesterday the Details has changed & a new line Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 09, 2011. has appeared in my details.

Does anybody has any idea, how long till i receive MR?

My Details are:
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: LONDON
NOC Code......: 0213
App. Filed.......: May,2009
Doc's Request & Sent.: August 2009.
MR: Awaited.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MBKP said:
Dearl All!
My E-Cas status is IN PROCESS but detail was same as RBVO, However yesterday the Details has changed & a new line Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 09, 2011. has appeared in my details.

Does anybody has any idea, how long till i receive MR?
Good news you will get MR in Minimum 3 weeks OR maximum in 3 months. :)

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi seniors i just received an email from chc london ,a very strange reply/irrelevant rply (my actual mail was sent about the sending of my fresh ielts result few days back) they replied me today......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi seniors plze guide me
I had sent a draft of 490+490 cad $ as RPRF at the time of submitting my full documents to vo london , was it ok ? as a draft has 6 month expiry date but i have not yet received 2nd aor ,will it effect my case ,I had sent my full documents to london vo on 15/11/2010.
kindly guide and oblige,
thankx

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan niazi said:
Hi seniors i just received an email from chc london ,a very strange reply/irrelevant rply (my actual mail was sent about the sending of my fresh ielts result few days back) they replied me today......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
Answered to both of your queries in Pakistan application forum

Thanks

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Answered to both of your queries in Pakistan application forum

Thanks
Folks
Plz read through the link explaining criteria on VO reply/attention to our enquiries.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/processing-traitement.aspx
What I ahve concluded that after an average processing time elapsed,one shall rotate his/her query. In my case the average processing time is 12 months as per the 2nd AOR so i am required to contact VO after 12th month. Please confirm if we all on the same page !
What in short, I believe that floating queries before time advised may leave us with unattended response from VO and thats what I feel happening these days with our frinds not complying with the instructions prescribed by the concerned VO - any comments? Do we have any pre 26th June 2010 example not responded by the VO even after finding average processing time elapsed and VO is due to reply?