+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
my timelines are i have submitted documents (120days deadline) in april 2010, they send me 2nd AOR in august. where do i fall? pre-june 2010 or post june 2010. And which cases CIC canada are looking these days? (Pre or Post june)

Thanks...

Veva said:
Great.
Thank you Canada1234.
When are u expecting then Pre June 2010 Applicants to be treated for MR or Update Details Request. Do u foresee that to come in the next couple of months ?I think we both got time lines very close.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zee10 said:
my timelines are i have submitted documents (120days deadline) in april 2010, they send me 2nd AOR in august. where do i fall? pre-june 2010 or post june 2010. And which cases CIC canada are looking these days? (Pre or Post june)

Thanks...
You are pre June too if your first application to Nova Scotica reached before 26 june 2010. I find it surprising that people aren't even aware of what is post june 26 or pre june 26..... :eek:

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Great.
Thank you Canada1234.
When are u expecting then Pre June 2010 Applicants to be treated for MR or Update Details Request. Do u foresee that to come in the next couple of months ?I think we both got time lines very close.
Well let see what brings in the coming months. There might be some movement at CIC London in the next 3-4 months regarding Medical Requests.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
post june are those wo made initial appilcation after 26th june

Veva said:
Folks,
I had sent complete Application Package to London VO in 4th week of July 2010 (within 120 days limit), Am I post 26 June 2010 applicatant? Are post June 26th, 2010 applicatnt being entertained these days, how long approximately they must get ready for any signal from CIC-London? I am expecting another baby to come and therefore want to know where do I stand in this situation.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Well let see what brings in the coming months. There might be some movement at CIC London in the next 3-4 months regarding Medica Requests.
Thanks Canada1234.
Since I have already reached 8 months time barrier where we may float case specific query to London VO as per 2nd AOR txt, but surprised to see no boday responded to my query sent in 2nd week of March this year, now killing time to reach 12 months average processing time barrier again per 2nd AOR txt that supposed to be over somewhere in August 1st week. Is it normal for London VO chucking queries in bin or am I the special person to suffer such a cheesy Shhhhit ? :'(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Thanks Canada1234.
Since I have already reached 8 months time barrier where we may float case specific query to London VO as per 2nd AOR txt, but surprised to see no boday responded to my query sent in 2nd week of March this year, now killing time to reach 12 months average processing time barrier again per 2nd AOR txt that supposed to be over somewhere in August 1st week. Is it normal for London VO chucking queries in bin or am I the special person to suffer such a cheesy Shhhhit ? :'(
Well maximum time to respond a query is 28 days. But normally CIC reply within 2 weeks. You should wait for further 2 weeks.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Well maximum time to respond a query is 28 days. But normally CIC reply within 2 weeks. You should wait for further 2 weeks.
@ canada1234

If you remember we discussed carrying bank draft or cash to canada. My point was carrying cash is better and cashing bank draft can take some time but you were saying it takes 1 or 2 days to cash bank draft/

Some body posted on main forum of their experience of bank draft. Check below. Thanks

asyousuf said:
Guys.

Just to share with you all that i have returned to UAE 2 days ago after my visit to Canada to complete landing formalities.

All went well including flight (Emirates airline from Dubai), immigration process at Toronto and than SIN formality. Process was smooth and easy going with good attitudes every where. Only thing that caused bit of trouble was Banking in Canada which seemed slower but highly risk averse. Non awareness to this fact caused delayed clearance of DD i.e. 21 working days were required to credit.....surprising.

Gud luk to all in process
high regards for all support and guidance
asyousuf

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
@ canada1234

If you remember we discussed carrying bank draft or cash to canada. My point was carrying cash is better and cashing bank draft can take some time but you were saying it takes 1 or 2 days to cash bank draft/

Some body posted on main forum of their experience of bank draft. Check below. Thanks
Well I guess he has faced the worse experience. Normally if the draft is drawn at same city it takes 48 hours. Else, about 7-10 days (usually). I would still suggest the same of carrying minimum cash.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Well I guess he has faced the worse experience. Normally if the draft is drawn at same city it takes 48 hours. Else, about 7-10 days (usually). I would still suggest the same of carrying minimum cash.
still same suggestion :)

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi senior plze have your say on the following issue
My friend received 2n aor dated 08/03/2011 from london vo,now his ecas status is showing IN PROCESS since 18/03/2011,
But i seriously doubted on his Qualification Points as he MA(16 yrs)+Bed(1 yr from AIOU)+TEFL diploma(1 yr)
IELTS points W=6.5.S=6.5,R=5.5,L=5.5 O.ALL=6 BAND,SPOUSE=GRADUATE(BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA),AGE=33,EXP=8 YRS
no other factors like canadian relative or education from canada,
My question is if his points are not 67 how can his status changed to IN PROCESS
plze guide

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan niazi said:
My friend received 2n aor dated 08/03/2011 from london vo,now his ecas status is showing IN PROCESS since 18/03/2011,
But i seriously doubted on his Qualification Points as he MA(16 yrs)+Bed(1 yr from AIOU)+TEFL diploma(1 yr)
IELTS points W=6.5.S=6.5,R=5.5,L=5.5 O.ALL=6 BAND,SPOUSE=GRADUATE(BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING TO CANADA),AGE=33,EXP=8 YRS
My question is if his points are not 67 how can his status changed to IN PROCESS
plze guide
Wait then innit if you doubt he can't make 67 points?? sometimes visa office give you a 2nd chance to improve ielts...

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
ryan niazi said:
plze guide
what do u say about the points especially the educational points,in op6 it clearly written that no points will be awarded if the principal applicants spouse is not accompanying to canada.
waiting for a thought from the seniors

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
if thing i cant understand if he recieves 2nd AOR at 18th march and his case went to IN PROCESS in ten days after it, whereas we have been waiting for almost 8 months after 2nd AOR. ANY SAY???

pittabread said:
Wait then innit if you doubt he can't make 67 points?? sometimes visa office give you a 2nd chance to improve ielts...