+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

rtippu

Nov 26, 2009
Dear All / Seniors,

Can anyone share the TCS tracking number, I requested LVO to send me original documents and in reply they informed me that they dispatch through TCS last friday. to date i am waiting ....., Also my crrent status is waiting for MR after submitting Docs updates plus RPRF FEE in May, 2012.

Also one more thing can i request LVO directly instead of involving consultant in order to send back my original education certificates ( my old immigration case is still open and i have not withdraw 0 infact waiting for MR request from new application) - Urgent response is requested, as i need my education certificates in order to process my Visa for UAE.

Looking forward for kind comments and fee back in this regard!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
rtippu said:
Dear All / Seniors,

Can anyone share the TCS tracking number, I requested LVO to send me original documents and in reply they informed me that they dispatch through TCS last friday. to date i am waiting ....., Also my crrent status is waiting for MR after submitting Docs updates plus RPRF FEE in May, 2012.

Also one more thing can i request LVO directly instead of involving consultant in order to send back my original education certificates ( my old immigration case is still open and i have not withdraw 0 infact waiting for MR request from new application) - Urgent response is requested, as i need my education certificates in order to process my Visa for UAE.

Check it after 30021898238

Best of Luck!

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samar123 said:
Hi,
I recommend Dr. Arif (Hamid Latif Hospital). They will send your docs directly to LVO and charge nothing for TCS. Their fee is 3700 for each member. kindly see the following information.

Arif Mahmood Siddiqui
Hameed Latif Hospital,
14 Abu Bakr Block,
New Garden Town, Farozepur Road, Lahore
(92-42) 3586 2623 / (92-42) 3586 2718

If you need more information feel free to contact me.

Thumbs up for dr arif. Let's see when line will appear in ecas?...

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coollover said:
Dear Adeel41 and toocareless1,

mine vo is also CKL, he asked three time to send doc which i sent..but no medical.. My time line is applied in Oct,10..1st AOR in Jan,11.

then he asked some doc which i provided him in June,12..and now waiting..
My NOC is 2121 and am in lahore..

whats ur timeline Mr. Adeel41..

U will get meds now very soon.

CKL is bit slow.

Why ppl hav sent original docs. I have not sent anything original except ielts.

Best of luck.

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rtippu said:
Dear All / Seniors,

There have been cases where they informed of docs sent through TCS but never received. Upon asking the tracking number they replied after 4 months that it was sent through normal post so no tracking number can be given. You must immediately ask for tacking number and also contact your area postman and international post mail office.

Regards,

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Dear adeel and toocareless,

Thanks for the prompt reply..so adeel we are in the same boat..

May Allah bless us all with good future in Canada..

regards,

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Keeping your permanent resident status
Your permanent resident status allows you to live in Canada, but there is also a time limit on how long you can live outside the country. To keep your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period.
For further information on residency obligations, please see Appendix A of Applying for a Permanent Resident Card.
Losing your permanent resident status
There are several ways you could lose your permanent resident status:
• A permanent resident who does not meet their residency obligations could lose permanent resident status.
• If convicted of a serious crime, a permanent resident may be deported from Canada.
When you become a Canadian citizen, you are no longer a permanent resident.
The Permanent Resident Card
If you intend to travel, the Permanent Resident Card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada.
This wallet-sized plastic card is used by permanent residents of Canada seeking to re-enter Canada on a commercial carrier (airplane, boat, train or bus).
If you leave the country, you are expected to have this card when returning to Canada. If you do not plan to leave the country, you do not need the card.

Becoming a Canadian citizen: Who can apply
To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must meet the requirements in all of the following areas:
• Time lived in Canada
• Language abilities
• Criminal history (prohibitions)
• Knowledge of Canada
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship.
To apply for citizenship for a child under 18, make sure the following conditions are met:
• the person applying is the child's parent, adoptive parent or legal guardian
• the child is a permanent resident, but does not need to have lived in Canada for three years; and
• one parent is already a Canadian citizen or is applying to become a citizen at the same time. This also applies to adoptive parents.
Permanent resident status
To become a Canadian citizen, you must have permanent resident status in Canada, and that status must not be in doubt. This means you must not be the subject of an immigration investigation, an immigration inquiry or a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada).
Time lived in Canada
To become Canadian citizens, adults must have lived in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying. Children under the age of 18 do not need to meet this requirement.
You may be able to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident if that time falls within the four-year period.
Use the citizenship calculator to find out if you have lived in Canada long enough to apply for citizenship.
Language abilities
Canada has two official languages—English and French. You need to have adequate knowledge of one of these two languages in order to become a Canadian citizen.
The citizenship knowledge test and your interaction withCIC staff will be used to assess if you have an adequate ability to communicate in either English or French. CICstaff will observe
• your ability to understand basic spoken statements and questions, and
• your ability to communicate basic information or respond to questions.
For example, as part of your interaction with departmental staff or as part of your written test or your interview with a citizenship judge, you will be expected to:
• answer simple questions on familiar topics, using short sentences;
• show that you know enough words for basic everyday communication;
• tell a simple story about everyday activities;
• speak about something you did in the past (or will do in the future);
• give simple everyday instructions and directions; and
• express satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
Criminal history (prohibitions)
You cannot become a citizen if you:
• have been convicted of an indictable (criminal) offence or an offence under the Citizenship Act in the three years before you applied;
• are currently charged with an indictable offence or an offence under the Citizenship Act;
• are in prison, on parole or on probation;
• are under a removal order (have been ordered by Canadian officials to leave Canada);
• are under investigation for, are charged with, or have been convicted of a war crime or a crime against humanity; or
• you have had your Canadian citizenship taken away in the past five years.
If you are on probation or are charged with an offence and are awaiting trial, you should wait until after the probation has ended or the trial is over to apply for citizenship.
If you have spent time on probation, on parole or in prison in the last four years, you may not meet the residence requirement for citizenship.
Time in prison or on parole does not count as residence in Canada. Time on probation also does not count as residence in Canada if you were convicted of an offence. If you have spent time on probation from a conditional discharge, it may be counted toward residence. For details, contact the Call Centre.
Knowledge of Canada
To become a citizen, you must understand the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, such as the right and responsibility to vote in elections. You must also have an understanding of Canada's history, values, institutions and symbols.
The information you need to know is in our free study guide Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship. We will send you a copy of it once we have received your application. The questions in the citizenship test are based on the information in this guide.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Coming_to_Canada said:
Dear All,
a good friend of mine has finally received his MR 2 days back!!
now he is planning to get his medicals done as soon as possible... he lives in Karachi so we know that the two options here are IOM and Dr. Roohina Sattar..
so can the seniors please guide which is better for medicals as both my friends and i have heard mix reviews for both of them...
from what i know, it seams that IOM is very professional and nice in treating us, while Dr. Roohina Sattar is a serious old lady so may be she is not as nice... is that true?
secondly, i have heard that IOM sends the test results to New Delhi, and then the New Delhi office revierws our results and then send the final review and results to LVO, while Dr. Roohina sends Directly to LVO? is that true as well?
i find it hard to understand that why one IOM and Dr. Roohina would have a seperate Modust Operandi? shouldnt they both follow the same procedure to send our Medicals to LVO????
Moreover, i have also heard that IOM will also send your results to LVO Directly if you pay them extra.. is that true? is it only due to extra cost of the courier that IOM sends MR to New Delhi??
Seniors your early replies will be highly appreciated...
pease also give your feedback and review of both Doctors in Karachi...
thanks and regards.. :)
I made Dr. Rohina Sattar examine my medical. She is old one having very serious behavior/attitude but entire medical process was fine. Mr. Riaz is his assistance, coordinator etc... All in one. Rohina Sattar's clinic is situated in front of Naheed Super store's road, just few meters opposite of Karachi X-ray center (Bahdrabad, Society Karachi).

Timing 5pm to 8pm.
Cost of main applicant PAK Rs3600/- (courier and physical examination, Dr. Roohina) and around Rs1600 (blood, urine and X-ray from Karachi -X ray, recommended by Dr. Roohina).
Contact: +92-21-34548818, +92-346-2571303 (Normally busy, I tried many times to speak)

After 8/9 days from medical they gave me tracking number. She sent my reports through Dream Co Express courier service (dreamcoexpress.com.pk). By tracking from dreamcoexpress.com.pk, I found that reports send from Karachi airport to Dubai via Dream Co then from Dubai to London via DHL.

The above detail is all what I experienced.
Regards

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
respectall said:
I made Dr. Rohina Sattar examine my medical. She is old one having very serious behavior/attitude but entire medical process was fine. Mr. Riaz is his assistance, coordinator etc... All in one. Rohina Sattar's clinic is situated in front of Naheed Super store's road, just few meters opposite of Karachi X-ray center (Bahdrabad, Society Karachi).

Timing 5pm to 8pm.
Cost of main applicant PAK Rs3600/- (courier and physical examination, Dr. Roohina) and around Rs1600 (blood, urine and X-ray from Karachi -X ray, recommended by Dr. Roohina).
Contact: +92-21-34548818, +92-346-2571303 (Normally busy, I tried many times to speak)

After 8/9 days from medical they gave me tracking number. She sent my reports through Dream Co Express courier service (dreamcoexpress.com.pk). By tracking from dreamcoexpress.com.pk, I found that reports send from Karachi airport to Dubai via Dream Co then from Dubai to London via DHL.

The above detail is all what I experienced.
Regards

thank you respectall for your details feedback :)

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Dear Mr/Ms

You can check the status of expected post at TCS Visatronics. TCS Visatronics is the hired agent of CHC London in Pakistan and for last few months all sorts of communication is being carried forward through TCS Visatronics. If you are in Karachi you can call at 34391551-4 and may talk to Mr. Mustufa Kamal or Mr. Mustufa Yousuf to inquire about your post. However, best idea is to visit their office which is situated 186-188, Humaira Centre PECHS Block 6, Karachi, near Nursery.

Regards,

Dear All / Seniors,

[/quote]

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Dear Forum Members,

What does CKL stands for? My case is also with CKL and i m yet waiting for MR. My case turned to IN-PROCESS in January 2012. Why CKL is taking too long to process the cases? I will appreciate analysis of informed members in this regard.

Best Regards,

TooCareless1 said:
U will get meds now very soon.

CKL is bit slow.

Why ppl hav sent original docs. I have not sent anything original except ielts.

Best of luck.

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samar123 said:
Hi,
I recommend Dr. Arif (Hamid Latif Hospital). They will send your docs directly to LVO and charge nothing for TCS. Their fee is 3700 for each member. kindly see the following information.

Arif Mahmood Siddiqui
Hameed Latif Hospital,
14 Abu Bakr Block,
New Garden Town, Farozepur Road, Lahore
(92-42) 3586 2623 / (92-42) 3586 2718

If you need more information feel free to contact me.
Thanks for the Advice,

Dr. Arif was a good experience

Regards,

Careless

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all need advice

Dear in generic application what we should write in Child language? also B. form has no expiry date. so cant be mentioned. and as newborn has no language so i guess it should be left blank??? need your input

Regard,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TooCareless1 said:
Dear all need advice

Dear in generic application what we should write in Child language? also B. form has no expiry date. so cant be mentioned. and as newborn has no language so i guess it should be left blank??? need your input

Regard,

child language neither english not french. B. Form in not NIC so select 'Not held'. This is what I wrote and others can comment as well.

Regards,