+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

I SENT AN E-MAIL ON 24 AUGUST, 2013 REGARDING THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION OF THE DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED IN PPR1 LETTER,
TODAY I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your last e-mail . The required documents have been received and your permanent residence visas have been issued. Step2 instructions to submit your passports to our office in Islamabad, Pakistan, will be issued in due course.

Yours sincerely,

klm

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I got admitted to Concordia University College of Alberta for Master in Information system security- MISSM Program for Jan 2014. is there any pakistani going to the same institution .. reply here.............

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
PA5510N said:
Alhamdulillah by the Grace of Almighty Allah, with the prayers of my parents and with the support of all the friends of this forum

i have received my Passport back with the visa and COPR this morning :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i pray for all the members waiting for ... will get through soon and successfully
Congratulation.. where are you going to land in Canada

NofalRizwan

May 16, 2012
Can anyone Plz help me understand this.

i am from pakistan applied in Nov 2010 as FSW. Got medicals done and later sent details of passport for me and family members to LVO on Nov 4 that reached Nov 6. Checked Ecas status today and it showed following despite providing the correct info:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Seems strange to me.
Thanks

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
Submitted with appliaction
IELTS Request
Submitted with appliaction
NofalRizwan said:
Can anyone Plz help me understand this.

i am from pakistan applied in Nov 2010 as FSW. Got medicals done and later sent details of passport for me and family members to LVO on Nov 4 that reached Nov 6. Checked Ecas status today and it showed following despite providing the correct info:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Seems strange to me.
Thanks
Hi Nofal,

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again as it seems you have wrongly selected any of the option or entered incorrect information like DOB, file # etc.... The previous status was "in process" or it was of "MR"?

Regards, Imran

Tahirr

Oct 3, 2013
Assalam o alaekum ,

I am planing to land in Calgary and I want to ask 3 questions and need detailed information about these from all members.

1.I have international driving license, will it be helpful for me to get driving license in Canada, and/or my existing driving license will be enough and work in Canada.

2. I don't have relative in Calgary. At airport whose address should be given for PR card as my relatives and friends are in Toronto and Saskatchewan. I know we can't give an address of a hotel/motel ,cause we are planning to stay in a hotel/motel for a week to get a rented house, then we will be able to provide address for PR Card.

3.If I run some sort of business from house like boutique , do i have to attain a license for this business, even if i run it on web/Facebook etc.