+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Dear SomeOne Somewhere,

can you share following information reference to your application...

your NOC?
when did your status turn to IN PROCESS?
Were you asked to submit some documents during IN PROCESS to MR period.

I am curious to know just to get an idea about processing trend. Since you are Nov 2010 applicant whereas I am of Dec 2010 I feel that knowing your milestone dates may help me to better understand the scenario. Since Jan 30, 2012 my status is IN PROCESS. I was asked to submit Schedule A, PCC and Travel Information Form again when my status turn to IN PROCESS from RBVO. I have submitted all desired forms & certificates in third week of Feb but yet waiting for MR.

what is your view or analysis reference to my time lines.

Regards,

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedbhutta2000 said:
Can anyone tell me about the education points. I am from Pakistan some years ago the graduation duration was 2 years but now its 4 years program. Mine was 2 year graduation and 2 years Masters? Can you tell me how many points I can get it? No.2 My additional Full time MBA is from UK and that was 18 months program. Can you tell me how many points I can get it. According to CIC website 17 years of full time education can get max points, so how many points I can get.
Highly appreciated for your reply
With 2-yr grad. followed by 2-yr. master, your full time education of 16 years can earn you 22 points.
BUT if, in addition, you have another full time study of 1.5 yr for your MBA then your total years of education are 17.5 (16+1.5) and your education points should be 25.
Hope it clarifies your concern -Best

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
I am very surprise only ONE architect form Pakistan came to see this topic............. I am sure application form Pakistan must be higher than the response at this topic....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-architects-applications-after-june-26-2010porgress-and-updates-t108777.0.html

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
darwaish said:
With 2-yr grad. followed by 2-yr. master, your full time education of 16 years can earn you 22 points.
BUT if, in addition, you have another full time study of 1.5 yr for your MBA then your total years of education are 17. 5 (16+1.5) and your education points should be 25.
Hope it clarifies your concern -Best
No it is not like that ,a master in any field is a 16 yr. education you will get 22 points for that ,it does not matter you did master in how many fields .
congratulations for ppr2 and best wishes for a bright future.
regards .

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
i tthink double bachelors get 23 points, plz check

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
Hi friends
Now see here what i have found (offical time lines of BG check) hahaha

there is a complete document i am too tired to read it , it is more of meeting minutes held in house of commons

plz check
http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=5396868&Language=E&Mode=1

a paragraph as example

Ms. Rathika Sitsabaiesan:
Okay.
I'm going to switch a little bit to the Auditor General's report. In the report on visa issuance they made many recommendations, including service standards for the timeliness of the security screenings that were being processed. There is much casework that comes into my constituency...people who are waiting for their application process, where processing delays rest in the processing of the security clearance. When we call CIC and ask them to provide a timeline as to when things may be processed, they say they don't know, they are waiting for the security clearance.
How many staff does the security screening program actually employ for immigration-related purposes to ensure that these responses are done in a timely way?

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
I'll start.
In the CBSA national security screening division there are approximately 60 employees. Within the last year we have moved to what we call a tiered service standard to ensure that the speed with which we process applications is in line with the priorities of the Government of Canada. So we've moved to a service standard of a turnaround time of 48 hours in the case of urgent and VIP processing, 5 days in the case of China. In tier 1 countries, which are Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Mexico, and Haiti, our service standard is 10 days, and for all other countries in the world it is 20 days. The security assessment part of the visa processing continuum does not take more than 20 days. In fact, I checked just recently and we're averaging for those other countries about 18 days.

Okay. That's very useful to know. If we're being given a longer timeframe than CIC, we know it is not actually in the security screening process. It's somewhere else.

Mr. Geoffrey Leckey:
It's not all in the security screening.

Okay. That's good to know.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
naveedbhutta2000 said:
Can anyone tell me about the education points. I am from Pakistan some years ago the graduation duration was 2 years but now its 4 years program. Mine was 2 year graduation and 2 years Masters? Can you tell me how many points I can get it? No.2 My additional Full time MBA is from UK and that was 18 months program. Can you tell me how many points I can get it. According to CIC website 17 years of full time education can get max points, so how many points I can get.
Highly appreciated for your reply
u will get 22 points...

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hi all

After a looooooooong waiting time my ECAS has changed to In process on 18th June and finally they have started processing on my file :-D
Hope it brings positive things.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
canada_future said:
Hi all

After a looooooooong waiting time my ECAS has changed to In process on 18th June and finally they have started processing on my file :-D
Hope it brings positive things.
Inshallah!

Pretty mature change in status after 16 months,,, I must say!(as compared to other Post June applicants)

Wish u all the best...

Nashe

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
nashe_31 said:
Inshallah!

Pretty mature change in status after 16 months,,, I must say!(as compared to other Post June applicants)

Wish u all the best...

Nashe
Once again thank you. And yeah they took long in my case but again best things don't come easily ;D

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends
My address is changed now, i want to inform VO about this i wrote the following email , i want to show u all is this is the correct email or there r something more to add plz share ur inputs i am waiting,

Date: 24/06/2012

To
The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
London, UK

Subject: - Change of Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

My address is changed now. My new address is now, XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX
Best Regards,

Name: SSSSSSSSS
Application Number: E0000
UCI: 0000000
Federal Skill Worker
NOC: 4152 & 4212
Birth Date: XX XX XX
Email: XXXXX
Cell No: 1234567890

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
astopal said:
Dear Friends
My address is changed now, i want to inform VO about this i wrote the following email , i want to show u all is this is the correct email or there r something more to add plz share ur inputs i am waiting,

Date: 24/06/2012

To
The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
London, UK

Subject: - Change of Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

My address is changed now. My new address is now, XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX
Best Regards,

Name: SSSSSSSSS
Application Number: E0000
UCI: 0000000
Federal Skill Worker
NOC: 4152 & 4212
Birth Date: XX XX XX
Email: XXXXX
Cell No: 1234567890
Its perfectly alright in my opinion.

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kalimorian & Friends
I am filling forms but I need 2 ask a little help plz help in this regard.

1. In form IMM 5475e, what should I write in question 3? Q3 is If u have already submitted ur application, Location of Office and then type of
application
in this question about which application they asking plz clear it.
2. In the other form IMM 5563e section B information requested there are two types of files Electronic files and Physical files which 1 should I
tick?
3. If I gave my own email address which is not in my immigration file (in section C) of the IMM5563e, so that the CAIPS file will come to me
directly, is it okay??
4. And the most important thing how can my sister submit the 5 $ fee with application what is the procedure of online payment?
5. And when I prepare all these documents so I'll Scan and send it to my sister then she sign it again scan and then email??

Plz friends clear these questions, I am vry tense

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am filling forms but I need 2 ask a little help plz help in this regard.

1. In form IMM 5475e, what should I write in question 3? Q3 is If u have already submitted ur application, Location of Office and then type of
application
in this question about which application they asking plz clear it.

Location of office. London, UK
type of application. permanent residence

2. In the other form IMM 5563e section B information requested there are two types of files Electronic files and Physical files which 1 should I
tick?

Electronic files

3. If I gave my own email address which is not in my immigration file (in section C) of the IMM5563e, so that the CAIPS file will come to me
directly, is it okay??

yes

4. And the most important thing how can my sister submit the 5 $ fee with application what is the procedure of online payment?

follow these links to pay fees

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

after payment you will have to fill receipt also

5. And when I prepare all these documents so I'll Scan and send it to my sister then she sign it again scan and then email??

yes

Plz friends clear these questions, I am vry tense

for more help check my thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
darwaish said:
Alhumdullilah! have received my ppr2 :)
LVO has asked for PPs, return address label and two recent photographs for each member
Thanks Allah and I also pray for friends who are waiting for their pprs since ages.
Best wishes
Many many congratulations ;D All the best for your Canadian life.