+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friend,

for the additional documents the address on the reply label enclosed, should be the address on my main envelope for sending the documents to London VO.

On the Label it is written:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom.

Please help. I need to send documents today.
Yes, this is the address where every one sends the docs. It is probably a section of CHC London and they ask us to send it to the section to avoid any delay/lost mail. Other wise, if we use a generic address then there are chances that the docs do not reach the right person or get delayed. So please send it as directed and also send the address label back.

Regards,

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friend,

for the additional documents the address on the reply label enclosed, should be the address on my main envelope for sending the documents to London VO.

On the Label it is written:

Immigration Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom.

Please help. I need to send documents today.
Exactly bro :)

abid.himani

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
July, 2011 and 2012
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
Med's Request
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 appeared on E-CAS on 01-10-2012
Interview........
InshAllah will be waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 19-04-2013... PPR2 on 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon !!
just to update that today "Medical results have been received" line has been added to my ecas .. its going good till now MashAllah !!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
abid.himani said:
just to update that today "Medical results have been received" line has been added to my ecas .. its going good till now MashAllah !!
Dear Mr. Himani,

When did ur Medical Reports reached VO?

abid.himani

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
July, 2011 and 2012
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
Med's Request
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 appeared on E-CAS on 01-10-2012
Interview........
InshAllah will be waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 19-04-2013... PPR2 on 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon !!
on 28th sept, 2012 NDVO

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friend,

As early wrote in my reply. I received medical for my spouse only which i told London Vo about 12 days back. yesterday received their below reply:

This is in response to your e-mail.

Please confirm if you have not received your medical forms already.
UNQUOTE

What do you think. when they will send me medicals again. i have already replied that i have only medical form for my spouse but not for me. can they instruct on email to undergo medical without the original form.

Pls suggest.

thanks.

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
RNSS said:
Yes, this is the address where every one sends the docs. It is probably a section of CHC London and they ask us to send it to the section to avoid any delay/lost mail. Other wise, if we use a generic address then there are chances that the docs do not reach the right person or get delayed. So please send it as directed and also send the address label back.

Regards,
[/quote

Dear Members,

I haven't found separate reply label enclosed with the letter received from CHC, UK, containing the advise for medical examination & submission of RPRF.

Please clarify ;

* Does the reply label for submission of RPRF Bank demand draft contain the following address;

Immigration and Medical Service Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1KAA
United Kingdom

I have been told by one of the forum member to use following address for sending RPRF DD;

Immigration Section
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB
United Kingdom

Now I am confused. I will highly appreciate if forum members who have already send their RPRF DD share their experience and confirm the address where they forward their DD.

Regards,

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
nashe_31 said:
Exactly bro :)
Dear Members,

I haven't found separate reply label enclosed with the letter received from CHC, UK, containing the advise for medical examination & submission of RPRF.

Please clarify ;

* Does the reply label for submission of RPRF Bank demand draft contain the following address;

Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1KAA
United Kingdom

I have been told by one of the forum member to use following address for sending RPRF DD;

Immigration Section
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB
United Kingdom

Now I am confused. I will highly appreciate if forum members who have already send their RPRF DD share their experience and confirm the address where they forward their DD.

Regards,

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friend,

Previously i received medical for my spouse only from LVO , i told LVO they inquired from me that "have you received medical forms already" and i replied only for my spouse. and i don't have mine. for which they replied as below:

We have added this information to your file and will soon issue medical forms to you.

We hope this is of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

UNQUOTE

What does this SOON means. Does it means they will issue the medical form for me immediately. As i have booked an appointment already for both me and my spouse and i have told them. Also told them to send through courier or registered mail and i can pay the charges for that. so it cannot be lost. will they send through courier.

What do you say guys. I received this reply 2 days ago. will i receive the medical form for me within a week or so.

Also one more thing i am a MPNP provincial nominee in economic class. I received one page medical form for my spouse which is SECTION A CLIENT IDENTIFICATION AND SUMMARY. Just want to be sure this is the complete form. As i heard the rest is with the DMPs when you go there for medical.

I have about one week left for the appointment.

Thanks

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Freind,

Got my medical form today and for my spouse earlier. Please confirm me IME and UCI on my form should be different or same as on my spouse medical form. I have these no.s different on my form then my spouse form.

Thanks.

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love-Pakistan said:
Dear Members,

Please clarify ;

Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1KAA
United Kingdom

Correct is bold and red

Immigration Section
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB
United Kingdom

Regards,

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Twisties12 said:
Dear Freind,

Got my medical form today and for my spouse earlier. Please confirm me IME and UCI on my form should be different or same as on my spouse medical form. I have these no.s different on my form then my spouse form.

Thanks.
Congratulations,

Yes it is different for each of u.

How did u get ur med too soon? Through Ordinary post or TCS?

Are u in PK?

Nashe

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friend,

Me and My spouse have taken appointment for medical examination From IOM Karachi. I inquired today from them that where they send the medical reports they said India New Delhi and from their they will forward to London VO but in medical instructions letter it is clearly written the address of London Visa Office. Pls friends confirm me is it correct to do medical from IOM Karachi. I am a MPNP applicant with my spouse, Provincial Nominee in Economic Class. When it will reach to London VO. They said they will provide Tracking Number but if they send to India it can only be tracked till India and not London VO. How much time it takes for the medical reports to reach London VO. And do the New Delhi office updates the Ecas that medical results are received.

And also let me know hows the experience in IOM Karachi.

Need your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
nashe_31 said:
Congratulations,

Yes it is different for each of u.

How did u get ur med too soon? Through Ordinary post or TCS?

Are u in PK?

Nashe
Thanks. Yes Im in Pk. Through Ordinary. I was really surprised. But is was a very good one.

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friend,

Me and My spouse have taken appointment for medical examination From IOM Karachi. I inquired today from them that where they send the medical reports they said India New Delhi and from their they will forward to London VO but in medical instructions letter it is clearly written the address of London Visa Office. Pls friends confirm me is it correct to do medical from IOM Karachi. I am a MPNP applicant with my spouse, Provincial Nominee in Economic Class. When it will reach to London VO. They said they will provide Tracking Number but if they send to India it can only be tracked till India and not London VO. How much time it takes for the medical reports to reach London VO. And do the New Delhi office updates the Ecas that medical results are received.

And also let me know hows the experience in IOM Karachi.

Need your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.
No isue....... you just Go and do it from IOM. within 10 to 15 days your e-case will show receving.. :)