+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!

I am a new member. Can anybody guide me about my following status;

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 6, 2012".

Later I wrote to them about change in address to which they replied that "We have already sent your original documents and our correspondence on 08 february 2012 on the address that we had at that time so please arrange collection from the old address"

I have not yet received my original documents and their correspondence on the previous address. I am curious about what it can be? Requirement of Fresh updates or medical issued or rejection of case? Can any body share his/her experiences.

Regards,

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

RNSS said:
I am a new member. Can anybody guide me about my following status;

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 6, 2012".

Later I wrote to them about change in address to which they replied that "We have already sent your original documents and our correspondence on 08 february 2012 on the address that we had at that time so please arrange collection from the old address"

I have not yet received my original documents and their correspondence on the previous address. I am curious about what it can be? Requirement of Fresh updates or medical issued or rejection of case? Can any body share his/her experiences.

Regards,
Dear RNSS,

It has been almost a month now which is quite normal but if you don't receive the letter in a week, send them an email again, asking about the matter of correspondence.

Medical Request in Pakistan is sent through courier and we receive it through TCS, so i dont think it should take that much time.

Anyways wait for a week and contact the VO, they can answer ur query.

Cheers,
Nashe

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012

nashe_31 said:
Dear RNSS,

It has been almost a month now which is quite normal but if you don't receive the letter in a week, send them an email again, asking about the matter of correspondence.

Medical Request in Pakistan is sent through courier and we receive it through TCS, so i dont think it should take that much time.

Anyways wait for a week and contact the VO, they can answer ur query.

Cheers,
Nashe
Hi Guys,

I have received MR, I understand DMP will send the medical directly to VO do we need to tell them the address of VO or they know the procedure?

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

sho78 said:
Hi Guys,

I have received MR, I understand DMP will send the medical directly to VO do we need to tell them the address of VO or they know the procedure?
Congratulations, bro :) :) :)

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011

sho78 said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations Sho on getting your MR..
i see that you are a July 2011 applicant , so things are moving at a good pace for you Mashallah...
well i m from Nov 2010 and still waiting for MR...
well good luck with your process, and please remember me in your prayers..
Allah karay ab MR jaldee aa jai meiraa bhee.. :)
thanx..

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012

Coming_to_Canada said:
i see that you are a July 2011 applicant , so things are moving at a good pace for you Mashallah...
thanx..
Thanks, INSHALLAH you will also get MR dont worry.

RaWheAl

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
December 09, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
April 13, 2012
Med's Done....
May 03, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on June 08, 2012, PPR-2 on September 06, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS is Decision Made on June 15, 2012 visa issued on September 6, 2012

Dear, Coming_to_Canada
I am also a post June 26 2010 applicant and applied in August 2010 just after the new policy was implemented. I think the early applications have been pressed heavily under the pile of new applications and will take some time to come out from that pile...............

RaWheAl

Coming_to_Canada said:
thanx..

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012

sho78 said:
Hi Guys,

hi sho78

first of all many many congratulation for your medical. All the DMP are nominated and they know the all procedure and also they are bounded to send medical report within the time frame. so don't worry abut report and just wait and see when the medical line added in your details status and check when your RPRF will cashed.

with thanks

jewa

skywatcher

Oct 6, 2011
I am writing details of my wife case hope that it will help to find solution.

She applied in federal skill worker programme NOC 4131 to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. July got approval and sent complete application in October 2009 to Islamabad. In December 2009 she got second AOR number. File was transferred to London office in June 2010.

We updated them as we have got two kids.

My wife points calculation when she applied

Education

22 points(she has got B.Sc , B,Ed and PGD all mark sheets and degree certificates had been sent include metric and intermediate)

Work experience

21 points(she was working in college from may 2005 to sep 2009 , detailed experience letter and 12 month pay slips had been sent)

English language

10 points (speaking 4 reading 2 listening 2 writing 2 original IELTS certificate had been sent)

10 points

Adaptability

5 points (I am M.Sc and MBA all educational mark sheets and degree certificates and marriage certificate had been sent)

Now they refuse on basis of experience

Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason(s) noted below.

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have Arranged Employment Offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as Temporary Foreign Workers or International Students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

We have assessed your declared occupations against the list of occupations identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. Your occupation(s) do(es) not correspond to any of the eligible occupations.

You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s): NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor.

Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor.

You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC code(s): NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor. Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, you do not have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation(s) in the last ten years.

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, are a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student or have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Waiting for reply

Thanks and regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skywatcher said:
I am writing details of my wife case hope that it will help to find solution.

She applied in federal skill worker programme NOC 4131 to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. July got approval and sent complete application in October 2009 to Islamabad. In December 2009 she got second AOR number. File was transferred to London office in June 2010.

We updated them as we have got two kids.

My wife points calculation when she applied

Education

22 points(she has got B.Sc , B,Ed and PGD all mark sheets and degree certificates had been sent include metric and intermediate)

Work experience

21 points(she was working in college from may 2005 to sep 2009 , detailed experience letter and 12 month pay slips had been sent)

English language

10 points (speaking 4 reading 2 listening 2 writing 2 original IELTS certificate had been sent)

10 points

Adaptability

5 points (I am M.Sc and MBA all educational mark sheets and degree certificates and marriage certificate had been sent)

Now they refuse on basis of experience

Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason(s) noted below.

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have Arranged Employment Offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as Temporary Foreign Workers or International Students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

We have assessed your declared occupations against the list of occupations identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. Your occupation(s) do(es) not correspond to any of the eligible occupations.

You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s): NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor.

Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor.

You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC code(s): NOC 4131 - College and other vocational instructor. Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, you do not have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation(s) in the last ten years.

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, are a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student or have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Waiting for reply

Thanks and regards
Hi!

I am sorry to hear that but you are a victim of job duties mismatch. It has happened to many other people on this forum. Did your wife showed the job duties on her experience letter matching to the following?

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4021

Main duties

College and other vocational instructors perform some or all of the following duties:

Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
Supervise teaching assistants
May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skywatcher said:
yes she mention every thing
Do you mean she mentioned the following job duties

Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
Supervise teaching assistants
May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.

jewa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
05-04-2011
IELTS Request
with document
File Transfer...
May-2011
Med's Request
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
(PPR Step-1) 09-07-201(PPR Step-2) 23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2012
LANDED..........
21-09-2012
hi friends

any one got PPR step-1 , in the month of march, please share.

with thanks

jewa

skywatcher

Oct 6, 2011
dear cocknbull
yes every thing in 4131 was mention
but dunoo why they did that
date on envelope is 21-02 -2012
i m still looking for appropriate format for letter
plz helpme

thanks

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........

jewa said:
hi friends

any one got PPR step-1 , in the month of march, please share.

with thanks

jewa
my time line is same as u, still waiting for PPR1.