+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I forgot to mention here that last week after 4 months and one week, I got my PR by mail from IRCC Etobicoke office.
Congrats. Were you able to get any sort of updates regarding your PR card during these 4 months? Or any updates on tracking the online application?
I have submitted my phone two months ago, no updates thus far, not even confirming whether they have received my photos.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, LVO accepts documents by email.
Thank you for your reply could you please send there email address I send my family documents by Canada post it’s almost 30 days but not arrive to LVO , now I want to send by email .

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi , how to send family documents to LVO via email ? I already send documents via Canda post but not arrive yet it’s almost 30 days when I check the tracking number it shows in transit I don’t know what’s the problem, before I send the original documents to LVO such as birth certificate , marriage certificate, and police clearance, now I want to send by email because the time is too short , I have copy of birth certificate and marriage certificate just not have police clearance what should I do ?
many thanks .

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good morning guys, my oversea spouse just sent her documents to Accra VO today through DHL and she did her biometrics today. Who will send her biometrics? Is it the visa office or she needs to do the sending because she said they gave her a slip and said she should send it when they request for her passport. I don't understand. Somebody who have done this before should please let me know so that I will know what to do. Thanks

uscantrading

Jan 29, 2021
Hi,
I have applied PR in Early April for spouse and kids. Haven’t received permanent application number yet. Does anyone have any clue for refugee family reunification program process time. I heard my case will fall in family reunification.
Best,

Amjid

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
I have applied PR in Early April for spouse and kids. Haven’t received permanent application number yet. Does anyone have any clue for refugee family reunification program process time. I heard my case will fall in family reunification.
Best,

Amjid
Which visa office you send your family application ? You send by mail or email ?