+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
With the ongoing situation of COVID-19, how long does take for the overseas dependent process from the day the applications are sent to Abu Dhabi VO?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Hope all doing great,

I got a question,

My dependants' applications processed by Ankara VO and recently I sent them an email asking update regarding the application.
By the way, I sent 22 Nov 2020,
So they wrote that - We are still pending schedule A and Biometric completed.

My question - Recently who got any news from them regarding passports visas, etc, how long could it last pending schedule,

I know due to Covid 19 ( and new different virus types ) it could be less predictable but approximately how long could it take,

Recently Ankara Vo applicants make some noise here:))))

Thanks

Dominate

Apr 11, 2019
I received a letter from IRCC to send forms IMM0008, IMM5406 and IMM5669 with other documents like birth cert, marriage cert, police cert, copy of biographical page of passport of my dependent family members outside Canada to Accra visa office in Ghana. My question is i have all this document ready but i don't know the method to send them to Accra visa office, is it my post UPS or DHL, is it by email and scan all documents and email to them or is it by webform. please i need help on this information ASAP. Anybody who had sent to Accra visa office please help me with this information. THANKS
Hello please have you gotten acknowledgement of the documents you sent for you family to accara.

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
He contacted the London VO before sending this documents and they asked the documents to be sent by post.
Also they asked for original Police Certificate. I never knew we could have sent through webforms?
I submitted my family forms two days ago through webform and email, received a confirmation email the next day.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
it took around 3 months in my case
I have received AIP 12Dec and contracted VO Singapore and sent documents via UPS ( As couldn’t sent via webform due to size of the files) which they received 4th January but no acknowledgement I wrote them last week no response as of now !!!

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hello,i need some advise,am living in a country which is not mine and am staying there illegally,how do i get a police report when asked for it?