+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OTTAWA Case Pilot Office - for 2007 London Applicants only

ericnzet

Sep 26, 2010
Thanks M+JM, by the way another Congratulations to you and your wife on your recent wedding.

Actually, it doesn't mentioned in the invitation that the form has to be filled in electronically. It is in their CIC website that it was mentioned.

My CV was not submitted earlier and this time they've asked for it.

marvstin, I actually got my secondary transcript recently (since I read in this forum before I left for my vacation, I took advantage of the time to request for it while I was in the Philippines) but did not asked my diploma in high school. However, I do have the original University Diploma and transcript with me.

I wander if my wife should also be present in the interview, as it is not mentioned that she has to be there. Though her credentials are also requested. Another thing is the RPRF, it is not mentioned in the email nor the invitation. Has anyone form from the middle east applicants received the RPRF request?

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Hi all,

M+MJ: Thanks a lot for the clarification and advice.

SinceOct07: I actually submitted COPIES of reference letters from all my previous employers. But they were the very basic ones (no details about my responsibilities and performance). I've only submitted the job description of the current employer back then.

I think that I got it now thanks to M+MJ explanation; they want me to show all the original documents of whatever I have submitted before + additional documents, mainly to cover the period between the time I sent the documents and the current.

Ericnzet: I have not received RPRF request!

So, does that mean that we will have to go back to waiting after the interview? I'm not clear on what will happen after the interview, if things go well in it..

Camerwell

Oct 30, 2010
Hi everyone,

Update from me, we received our passports today in the post [thankfully my sister was at home to sign for them!]... Total processing time 1444 days!! Can't believe it.

So happy.

All the best to everyone.

:D

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Camerwell said:
Hi everyone,

Update from me, we received our passports today in the post [thankfully my sister was at home to sign for them!]... Total processing time 1444 days!! Can't believe it.

So happy.

All the best to everyone.

:D
1444 DAYS - You sure????
Just under four years?

Camerwell

Oct 30, 2010
Thanks everyone!

I've come across this site for exploring Canada, it's pretty cool:

http://uk.keep-exploring.ca/?tid_regions=All&tid_activities=All

canada74

Jun 22, 2010
Hi guys..
I didn't get an answer to my previous question so I will have to ask it again:
What will happen after the interview goes well?

Will they ask us to send the passports to London immediately after the interview? How long will it take to receive them?

I appreciate your help...

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi Camerwell,

Congrats on your passports and thank for the website.

Canada74: Sorry I did not go through interview so not sure how the process is. I am assuming that they would probably stamp your passports there or keep them and send them to you later on.

We are now waiting for our PR cards to arrive... should be here in a couple of weeks. Cant wait to see them. We have started to update our CVs and send some applications for jobs. We are also looking to find short term accom in Toronto. It is all very exciting. With a bit of luck, we can be there by February. Cant wait to leave the UK!!!

MAMACHI

Jun 11, 2011
Hi folks,

those who got letter for interview for october any news for prpfes s was never mentioned.pls if you have any news share.

SinceOct07

Sep 27, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-9-2007
Doc's Request.
12-3-2010
File Transfer...
12-3-2010
Med's Request
8-2-2011
Med's Done....
16-2-2011
Interview........
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
27-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-11
LANDED..........
22-01-12
MAMACHI said:
Hi folks,

those who got letter for interview for october any news for prpfes s was never mentioned.pls if you have any news share.
Hi Mamachi,

I'm going to email them soon to get a couple of clarifications on birth certificate and reference letters, so i'll ask as well how long it will take after the interview to get the visa. will let you know.

MAMACHI

Jun 11, 2011
Hi sinceoct,

thanks for your response pls dont hesitate to let me know on your correspondence with CIC London,and any thing you think might be necessary for the interview.
thanks

M+JM

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys quick update, the guys picked up our stuff yesterday and we fly to Vancouver on the 31st. House hunting in downtown Van with 3 cats is tough, but we still find some great places we'd like to call home!
All the best to all of you!