+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

dwannous

Oct 14, 2014
I don’t understand this citizenship process for Ottawa office. I apply on June 2020 , had my test done on November 2021, and everything has been updated to completed and DM since January 26 this year but no oath ceremony scheduled, and now my PR card is expiring in a month.
I have wrote emails to Ottawa they just have generic replies: "thank you for contacting, i have requested for you to get your invitation, but can’t guarantee when you will be scheduled " has any written to them and get these replies.
I think i will just renew my PR card because God knows when this application will be totally done.
I have an identical timeline. Do you still have anything "In Progress" in the portal or is everything Complete?

• Sad
Reactions: saou17

boobah

May 20, 2022
I have an identical timeline. Do you still have anything "In Progress" in the portal or is everything Complete?
All my requirements are "completed” except the citizenship ceremony which is "not started". I really wonder when will there be an update on the citizenship ceremony, because each week i say alright this the week they can’t delay any longer yet it’s 4months since DM.

Reactions: saou17 and Orlaith

Waiting-citizenship

Mar 11, 2022
All my requirements are "completed” except the citizenship ceremony which is "not started". I really wonder when will there be an update on the citizenship ceremony, because each week i say alright this the week they can’t delay any longer yet it’s 4months since DM.
Same for me. Test completed since June last year. All requirements are completed since January 21 this year. No oath scheduled so far !!

Reactions: Orlaith

VUPtoYOW

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Turned out they put me in an Oath ceremony on June 1st, I am super lucky to get it this quick.

I agree that convoy protest most likely affected oath arrangement for people DM in January. Really hope they can sort that out quickly and get everyone here on Oath asap.
What does the protest have to do with the delays?

tradewind_0622

Jul 23, 2019
What does the protest have to do with the delays?
Quite a number of people DM here in January not getting oath yet but some people DM later got it.
What I could think of during Ottawa that time was the protest, when I typed that reply.

As cana_cana reminds me, processing Ukrainian cases looks like a bigger factor to put oath processing on hold.

rahul4797

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Nomination.....
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
11-20-2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable
Med's Request
May-31-2016
Med's Done....
June-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Here is my timeline for me and my family application. 27+ month and still waiting :(

waiting for citizenship ceremony from last 4+
month. All status showing completed

Office: Ottawa
Application filed: Feb-22-2020
Acknowledgment received: Oct-16-2020
Background application completed: May-21-2021
Citizenship test completed: Oct-26-2021
All other status completed : Jan-20-2022
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Here is my timeline for me and my family application. 27+ month and still waiting :(

waiting for citizenship ceremony from last 4+
month. All status showing completed

Office: Ottawa
Application filed: Feb-22-2020
Acknowledgment received: Oct-16-2020
Background application completed: May-21-2021
Citizenship test completed: Oct-26-2021
All other status completed : Jan-20-2022
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started
almost the same timeline - no oath!

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is a July 2019 applicant. She got everything completed, except probation and oath.
What should we do? we have tried the MP, call center, web form, requested GCSM notes and nothing seems to be moving :(

• Sad
Reactions: Nadine_Ottawa