+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Nurse Camila

Oct 11, 2014
Hello hardip.singh!

I'm hoping to schedule the interview by skype . Could you tell me how was the interview so I can prepare myself better, please ? Can you say me over some questions the interview? I want prepare to the questions.

Thank you so much!

hardip.singh

Oct 24, 2014
Nurse Camila said:
Hello hardip.singh!

I'm hoping to schedule the interview by skype . Could you tell me how was the interview so I can prepare myself better, please ? Can you say me over some questions the interview? I want prepare to the questions.

Thank you so much!
nothing different it would be same as u will mention in your application like
why morden ?
what kind of Community you prefer ?
how EV will help you ?
Dont worry lady was very kind ..just be honest.
Good luck

chahalds

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Hardeep,

I need your guidance, please support me.

please do a revert mail on chahal_ds@yahoo.com

Regards
Ds chahal

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Does it have any opportunity in modern for me without job offer ? Please help me by giving the insight. I am interested in modern.

caind8714

Jul 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

yesterday i had an interview with Morden officials & lets see what happens next....

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
caind8714 said:
Hello all,

yesterday i had an interview with Morden officials & lets see what happens next....
Hey do Manitoba need job offer to apply? What did they ask and how did you give the interview? Skype or you live inland. Please share the experience so we can get some idea. Thanks a lot.

Vu

Nov 9, 2014
Hi, I'm new in this forum, I applied to Modern 7,October 14. Could you tell me how many days we will recieve the feedback from Ms Voth for interview. She feedback me the end of November via mail, but many people said that it just take 1 month and 6 days. How about your situation? Thank you so much

Vu

Nov 9, 2014
rkj_d

I have not received the feedback from Ms. Voth yet...just wait for the end of November? how about you? and what your occupation?

Ruckruck

Nov 8, 2014
Hi all,
Does anybody know if Morden is gay-friendly or not? I mean it's a small city and according to information from forums it's also religious. What do you think?