+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

MOPF

Sep 8, 2014
HF3009 said:
Hello.. I have been following this forum for a while. As many of you with the intention to immigrate to this charming city. I'm doing all the preparations for my application to immigrate. (Specifically the IELTS test). I am writing this message to wish everyone here a happy new year 2.015, and that all your dreams will come true. May God bless you. And wants He we could be neighbors in a future :)
Hector Frias from Caracas Venezuela.
[/Hector regalame tu email, soy de colombia]

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
Hai friends,

i applied to morden immigration on 21 january 2015,my profession is manufacturing (electrical assembly supervisor).

i submitted ielts,funds,settlement plan ,resume ,application,passport copy.moreover i got AOR on same day from shelly voth immigration coordinator

anybody here applied for morden immigration in january and waiting for approval to exploratory visit ?

iam from india

please share your views

regards
kittu

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
if someone is not in the occupations listed on Morden City Immigration website, would they be contacted or invited for exploratory visit ??

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
thanks for reply gaurav

previous years, they had taken skype interview before placing the process for exploratory visit.But they did not take interview to any one this year.

regards
kittu

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
SVoth said:
Information on Morden's Immigration Initiative on Twitter
@ ImmigrateMorden
hi, i currently reside in ON doing Masters, do you think this route is a long shot for me?

gaurav73

Jul 28, 2014
mordenvillage said:
thanks for reply gaurav

previous years, they had taken skype interview before placing the process for exploratory visit.But they did not take interview to any one this year.

regards
kittu
Hi Kittu
Program is still open or merge with new system implemented in Jan.2015.
Any chances for invitation of exploratory visit..?

mordenvillage

Feb 4, 2015
Hi Kittu
Program is still open or merge with new system implemented in Jan.2015.
Any chances for invitation of exploratory visit..?
hi gaurav, it is still open and they didn't mentioned any where in their website about express entry.And for exploratory visit they had given time upto march 1 for review.

regards
kittu