Visa Office......
chd chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
Rhey have the feedback already.
hello gerly061007....

i wnt to apply ..plz guide me......
i m 3rd officer in merchant navy n did diploma of 1 year....n having a 2 and half year experience ...n i dnt have any relative in canada.....plz tell me m eligible or not to apply ......
plz tell me wt are the formalities and what will be the first step.

i will be great help....thnx

ajoni

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
chd chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kayb said:
@ Man807 i suggest you try it out since u have no response yet from MPNP exploratory visit, if they didnt send u a questionnaire when u sent d request that means ur application is not in process yet.MPNP hv stoped EV for now, i will advice u download morden forms www.mordenmb.com and fill, include ur ielts,cv,cert. Ur FSW application is as good as you never applied cos ur application was returned. Wish u luck, svoth hv stopped answering queries here. Read old pages and you see all her post.

hello....

i m 3rd officer in merchant navy n did diploma of 1 year....n having a 2 and half year experience ...n i dnt have any relative in canada.....plz tell me m eligible or not to apply ......

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
ajoni said:
hello....

Everything you need to know is in this page ---> http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here

Good luck!

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
ajoni said:
hello gerly061007....

first step is to email your documents and second step is to forget about it........ :p

ajoni

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
chd chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
first step is to email your documents and second step is to forget about it........ :p
wt do u mean dt???

i think its like a joke for u??

morden2013

May 11, 2013
ajoni,

To be very honest, it is a waste of time and unnecessary hopes for you. Morden is a small town or city and there are no shipping companies there. Even applicants with nursing and administrative jobs background that are in demand in this city are not getting any favorable response. It is better you target the province where there are lot of shipping companies or cruise lines where merchant navy jobs could be available. Do a google search.

It is up to you if you still want to apply. good luck.

ajoni

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
chd chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morden2013 said:
ajoni,

To be very honest, it is a waste of time and unnecessary hopes for you. Morden is a small town or city and there are no shipping companies there. Even applicants with nursing and administrative jobs background that are in demand in this city are not getting any favorable response. It is better you target the province where there are lot of shipping companies or cruise lines where merchant navy jobs could be available. Do a google search.

yup i knw that.... their is no shipping companies.......n yes u r ryt...anywayz thnx....

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
morden2013 said:
ajoni,

I disagree. I don't think morden doesn't favor nurses. I am a nurse and have another friend and we're actually invited to do the exploratory visit. Another 3 friends are set to have their interview..

ajoni

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
chd chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
I disagree. I don't think morden doesn't favor nurses. I am a nurse and have another friend and we're actually invited to do the exploratory visit. Another 3 friends are set to have their interview..

good to hear dt u r selected but may b m not coz my boyfriend is in merchant navy??....wat u say??

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
hi! I m just new here. I just wanna ask if there's a registered nurses here in the Philippines who has been chosen by Ms. Shelly and required to do an exploratory visit? Because Ms. Shelly emailed my boyfriend asking if he is willing to do the exploratory visit. But we are hesitant to do that because most of the registered nurses applying for a tourist visa in canada was always been denied. But to apply for that stream it is really mandatory to do the exploratory visit. Haayz! I think there's no other way.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
hi sorry for sudden jump like this , i have been living in Canada for two yrs as pr resident . i wanted to apply for my cousin for the city of modern . how does all this process work from start . because some elements are confusing like " does candidate have to visit city of modern before becoming eligible for this program "

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
hi! any registered nurse here who tried to apply for an exploratory visit? pls share your experience especially those nurse from the Philippines. Thanks a lot. :)

lucky08_77

Jun 9, 2013

Hi! My friend from Winnipeg Canada will sponsor me for my Provincial nominee application in Manitoba, however, when I checked the link for immigrate to Manitoba, the link is not working, but I was able to check it a few days back. I was told to apply online, yet, I can not access it now.

I was told to accomplish settlement plan 1, then complete my supporting documents and take IELTS examination. What else do I need to do?

Where am I going to apply online now, since the immigrate to Manitoba link is not working anymore.

Can you also provide me links or advise for IELTS, please? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much. God bless us all. :)

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hello,
Anyone can help and guide me how to apply modern Menitoba please. my relatives want to apply. has it some worth of this city?

Please suggestion

U

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
lucky08_77 said:

Hi! My friend from Winnipeg Canada will sponsor me for my Provincial nominee application in Manitoba, however, when I checked the link for immigrate to Manitoba, the link is not working, but I was able to check it a few days back. I was told to apply online, yet, I can not access it now.

I was told to accomplish settlement plan 1, then complete my supporting documents and take IELTS examination. What else do I need to do?

Where am I going to apply online now, since the immigrate to Manitoba link is not working anymore.

Can you also provide me links or advise for IELTS, please? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much. God bless us all. :)
Got the same problem too try www.newblocker.com and at the surf area type www.immigratemanitoba.com. Already reported it with pldt dsl but unfortunately they can not fix the problem. May be you can try reporting it too! We even have to go to a computer shop just to upload our application. Tried all browser and still can not open. A friend of mine who is using another server was able to open it.