+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

lucky08_77

Jun 9, 2013
ohanne said:
If you have the budget to take the review class then go take it coz it will help you and you can check the free online practice test. If you are determined you can do it and it is not hard just review and practice.

Good luck!
Oryt! copy that! thank you so much!! (maraming salamat!) ;D

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
I hereby debunk the myth that Filipinos are usually denied approval to Canada Visitor's Visa. 8)

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application."

misspepper

May 1, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:
I hereby debunk the myth that Filipinos are usually denied approval to Canada Visitor's Visa. 8)

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
wow congrats Teh Anomaly! Did you apply with your spouse or only one of you will conduct the visit? How many days did the processing take and what documents did you submit aside from the required forms? thanks!

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
misspepper said:
wow congrats Teh Anomaly! Did you apply with your spouse or only one of you will conduct the visit? How many days did the processing take and what documents did you submit aside from the required forms? thanks!
I did not apply for a TRV as it doubles the expenses. :p It took around 4 working days for the PPR email. I don't know how many days for the passport to return with the visa. We just submitted what was required per application instruction.

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:

hi! i just wanna ask what proof did you show them? Is bank statement enough to prove that we will go back after the visit? pls share what did you do? tanx

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:

did you also prepare for your itenerary? did you show that to the embassy? is it a plus factor? pls share what you did. thank you.

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
I just submitted what was required, there was no magic involved. But if I rank the papers by importance, first would be invitation, followed by funds(4 months worth of ample balance)...the rest is just gravy. Just prove to them that you have a solid plan in and out of the country.

HTH

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Teh Anomaly said:
I just submitted what was required, there was no magic involved. But if I rank the papers by importance, first would be invitation, followed by funds(4 months worth of ample balance)...the rest is just gravy. Just prove to them that you have a solid plan in and out of the country.

HTH
Have a safe trip and goodluck!

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Teh Anomaly said:

is bank statement enough? or manager's check? Thanks te anomaly.
HTH

cadbury

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2014
Nomination.....
October 3, 2014
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
April 23, 2015 (received further medical exam request: July 2, 2015. Submitted request July 5, 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2015 (we were not able to comply for more than 2 months, they sent us extension letter on Sept 20, 2015 to comply)
VISA ISSUED...
October 6, 2015 - VOH October 17, 2015
Hi Teh Anomaly! I'm new here. So you are going to Morden for exploratory visit? Were you given an invitation? Thanks and goodluck on your visit.

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
SVoth said:
Do you enjoy the life of a small city? Morden, Manitoba, Canada is accepting applications for its Community Driven Immigration Initiative. To see if you qualify for this unique opportunity, go to Morden Manitoba's website and look for the "Immigrate to Morden - How to Get here" link.
Have a question, me and my family already applied for MPNP got my approval and about to process my PR to CIC. Our destination is winnipeg. Here are my qestion:

1.) where is modern manitoba? Is it far from Winnipeg? Sorry, am confuse?
2.) can we move from winnipeg to the place of modern manitoba?
3.) my daughter and her family already applied for MPNP and still waiting for LOA...is it wise to move to modern from winnipeg. More high chances of getting a job than in Winnipeg?

morden2013

May 11, 2013
ohanne,

Morden is a much smaller city than Winniepeg. Morden is situated about 132 kms south of Winniepeg. Morden has a population of about 8,000 and is a much smaller city compared to Winniepeg and job opportunities are low compared to Winniepeg. Morden is mainly suited for those who do not qualify under FSWP and one has no friend or relative anywhere in Canada.

Since you already have MPNP approval, better to stay in the capital Winniepeg.

good luck

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
cadbury said:
Hi Teh Anomaly! I'm new here. So you are going to Morden for exploratory visit? Were you given an invitation? Thanks and goodluck on your visit.
Welcome. My wife is the one going. Yes. We were given invitation.