+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opinion from Seniors plssssssssssss

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
As u all know that I have recieved PPR+RPRF+Updated Bank Statement(3-6 months ) request from CHC,Islamabad.In this Email CHC clearly mentioned that Joint Account Bank Statements are not acceptable.Now as I had already told u people that I had Joint Account with my mother and I have submitted the Bank Statement of same Joint Account at the time of Full Application submission to CHC,Islamabad on 7th May,2009 with an Undertaking from my mother that she will have no objection if I withdraw the whole amount.At that time CHC didnt raise any issue.
Now with the advices of some seniors,I opened a new Bank Account in my name and transfered the required amount from my Joint Account into the my new personal Account.I have sent the Bank Statements of both Joint Bank Account and my Personal Account with an Explaination letter and Passport on 12th August,2009.
I also sent a query to CHC regarding this issue on the same day I have recieved the PPR+RPRF+Updated Bank Statement(3-6 months) request.Now,in response to my query ,they have sent an Email reply today on 19th August,2009 which is :

" Skilled Worker applicants are required to submit proof of sufficient funds in the form of a bank statement in their name only. "
Now what u people think that in this scenario should I start getting worried or start biting my nails or just relax !!!!!!!!! As CHC has asked for 3-6 moths Bank Statement but I have provided them 6 months Bank Statement of Joint Account with my mother and only 7 days Bank Statement of my new personal Account.
Now where I am standing with this whole messy situation ???????????

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
GODWILLING ,i am sure there whould be no problem at all even ur personal bank statement is only for 7 hours okk thanks and best of luck for your future

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am not sure of the bank statement since it is required to show the proof of funds in the account which is under your name hence a true copy from bank signed by the bank manager or the general manager stationg that so and so account has been verified to have so much of money at this date and this letter is being issues on request for the immigration purpose just lie this would do for you since the CIC would require a bank letter stating that u have so much of money under ur name or account.

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
Dear Imranali

I am not a senior on this forum but I have asked from my consultant when i applied for PR about fund in my account he told me that it does not need to show the statement of 3-6 month you only need to show the bank certificate stating that you have the balance in your account as on date that certificate will be sufficient .

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
is the joint account with spouse is acceptable to CHC Islamabad? Spouse is also included in the application.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jalal1 said:
is the joint account with spouse is acceptable to CHC Islamabad? Spouse is also included in the application.
yes

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
@Imran.............Though till Visa is not issued, Uncertaintity is every where in the air. Every one is worried and does,t matter is their any issue or not :)))........Regarding your query , It is a matter of common sense and having not any technichality in my view. They allready have considered your previous joint bank statement and let the process go on till PRRF request. At this stage they just want to see the money in your account solely, that what you have done very smoothly and nicely. If they will look at the history of your account and documents, every step is confirming the next step. I dont see even 1% problem in this area. Best Of luck and Prays.....and the most important thing that never forget me in your prays and also in Canada :)))))

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Imran

Although I am not a " Senior " but would like to say something.

My initial advice to u was that ur mother can withdraw her name by the legal way.

In the current scenario, be prepared to show the proof of funds transfer.

I mean:

1. Get the Last 6 months statement of the previous joint account with your mother,
2. Your mother's afidavit / certified copy
3. Copy of the check that you used for money transfer from the old joint account to the new account in your name only ( if you do'nt have that , possibly you can get copy of it from the issuing bank of the joint account. if not, you can even quote the number of that check atleast )
4. Current statement of your new account

5. Then leave everything to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY - for HE will take care of the rest.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYWHERE IN YOUR DAYS TO COME.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian