Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
emmn1003 said:
Hello Guys,

What do we need to bring at the UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM ? is the ITA letter enough?
You need to bring the following documents:
- 2 passport photo (to be on the safe side, bring it with you... despite some clinic does not ask for this...)
- print your ITA letter and bring it with you
- your passport and that of your dependent, if you have...

that's it...

Once you finish with the medical exams, the clinic (or doctor) will give you an acknowledgement letter containing your UMI...
You need to scan this letter and upload it on the section Medical Proof on CIC...

:)

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Damocles said:
Do you know if they if they will make a request for a work record done more than 15 years ago?
I have worked at three places and the third one is exactly 15 years ago. I am not sure if I will be able to reach somebody at that company that worked there the same time as I did or get that letter( it is a small company and I am not sure if the are still in operation). in addition I worked there for a year and as a technician, not an engineer.
Hi Damocles,

Just realized I have not updated you nor the forum. I have received ITA on 22nd Dec. My CRS is now 1004 points, NOC is #0601.

I too have a request for the e-APR to get experience letter from one of my previous company, which is a little more than 15 years. At that time, I was based in France, but now in India. Am also wondering how to go about getting in touch with the (new) people and get these letters (i need these for at least 5 of my ex employers in France, which is now, 10 years ago). One of my previous company got acquired by IBM in the meanwhile.

Any idea or suggestions ? How about explaning the situation at lenght in the LEO and attach my work certificate, together with all my salary slips ? Has anyone got any idea ?

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Aniclb said:
Hi Damocles,

Just realized I have not updated you nor the forum. I have received ITA on 22nd Dec. My CRS is now 1004 points, NOC is #0601.

I too have a request for the e-APR to get experience letter from one of my previous company, which is a little more than 15 years. At that time, I was based in France, but now in India. Am also wondering how to go about getting in touch with the (new) people and get these letters (i need these for at least 5 of my ex employers in France, which is now, 10 years ago). One of my previous company got acquired by IBM in the meanwhile.

Any idea or suggestions ? How about explaning the situation at lenght in the LEO and attach my work certificate, together with all my salary slips ? Has anyone got any idea ?

No worries. Your details have already been updated in the list.

I think, as others have suggested, if you can't get reference letters with the job description, it would be better to move it to personal history and attach those salary slips and work certificate in the LOE. That work experience would not add any additional points in your application anyway even if kept under work experience.

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
morice said:
You need to bring the following documents:
- 2 passport photo (to be on the safe side, bring it with you... despite some clinic does not ask for this...)
- print your ITA letter and bring it with you
- your passport and that of your dependent, if you have...

that's it...

Once you finish with the medical exams, the clinic (or doctor) will give you an acknowledgement letter containing your UMI...
You need to scan this letter and upload it on the section Medical Proof on CIC...

:)
Thanks Morice !!

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
Que dieu benisse ces paroles! J'attends mon EOI avec impatience!

vensak said:
All is on good way. They took whole french stream as priority now. Most likely they are trying to fill in the quota.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing for medical. take your health card with history with you. they might want to check that as well

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yo!han said:
Que dieu benisse ces paroles! J'attends mon EOI avec impatience!
Yohan do not forget - french as first language and english as second. that is the combination to get pt.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

Thanks Damocles for your precious advice, it does help !
Have a great day !

Damocles said:
No worries. Your details have already been updated in the list.

I think, as others have suggested, if you can't get reference letters with the job description, it would be better to move it to personal history and attach those salary slips and work certificate in the LOE. That work experience would not add any additional points in your application anyway even if kept under work experience.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I just received email that my application moved to assessment phase. Officer initials are MP. Does this mean my journey is still long ahead? :-[ :( :'(

armovasa

Jul 4, 2016
Aal_ said:
I just received email that my application moved to assessment phase. Officer initials are MP. Does this mean my journey is still long ahead? :-[ :( :'(
Hi Aal

I received the same email a couple of weeks ago and that same day I received ADR from officer MP . I had 15 days to send the additional documents and got AOR few days after . So maybe is going to be the same with you

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Hello Team,

Just a quick question. For all the Statutory Questions, my answser is "NO", as well for my spouse. In this case, is the schedule A still necessary ?

Thanks !!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmn1003 said:
Hello Team,

Just a quick question. For all the Statutory Questions, my answser is "NO", as well for my spouse. In this case, is the schedule A still necessary ?

Thanks !!!
If schedule A is the one about representatives and you have none, then you do not need that. But all us us with PNP will need schedule 4.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Ok guys, good news they sent ADR. But bad news it might be impossible for me to provide especially in 15 days now end of year!

Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements showing savings. Please note the bank statements must demonstrate a personal account standing/final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO for 3 family members AND include your name and account balance. Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.
Note: If you have any large deposits in your bank account (s) and the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor, proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Senior System Developer at X
· Copies of your pay stubs for the period March 2014 – June 2015
· Copies of your bank statements for the period March 2014 – June 2015 showing ongoing employment income
· Copy of your Income Tax Returns documents for 2014 and 2015 showing remuneration paid by employer
· Copy of your all valid work permits authorizing employment in 2014-2015 with X in Greece

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
o Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.
For more examples see the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.

Can you please help me? I have many problems:
1. I don't think I can get the documents in time
2. Tax return is handled by the company, what can I do if I am denied these papers? My company pays taxes.
3. What do they mean by valid work permit? I have the work permits as residence permits in the passport pages that I have sent, why would they ask for them, are these something else?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Ok guys, good news they sent ADR. But bad news it might be impossible for me to provide especially in 15 days now end of year!

Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements showing savings. Please note the bank statements must demonstrate a personal account standing/final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO for 3 family members AND include your name and account balance. Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.
Note: If you have any large deposits in your bank account (s) and the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor, proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Senior System Developer at X
· Copies of your pay stubs for the period March 2014 – June 2015
· Copies of your bank statements for the period March 2014 – June 2015 showing ongoing employment income
· Copy of your Income Tax Returns documents for 2014 and 2015 showing remuneration paid by employer
· Copy of your all valid work permits authorizing employment in 2014-2015 with X in Greece

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
o Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.
For more examples see the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.

Can you please help me? I have many problems:
1. I don't think I can get the documents in time
2. Tax return is handled by the company, what can I do if I am denied these papers? My company pays taxes.
3. What do they mean by valid work permit? I have the work permits as residence permits in the passport pages that I have sent, why would they ask for them, are these something else?
Do not make too much headache of it. It is really simple. When it comes to payment documents, forward them what you have on hand, if you do not have something alternate (for example if you do not have all wanted payslips, just forward them bank account history where they can check the income from that company) And if you cannot get statement from the company (either at all or not fast enough), just make LOE letter with explaining your situation (that you can hand that to them later or something). that is all.
When it comes to work permit, just send them again that particular page of your passport with explanation how that one was obtained.
It is nothing else than normal checkup, that your work there was legal. that is all.

sofrofro

Jul 31, 2016
France
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Hello everyone,

It seems my EE profile was updated without any emails being sent to confirm that I had received nomination. :eek: :eek:

I was nominated on Dec 23rd but does that mean I need to request a letter to proceed the rest of my application?

Thanks,