+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP PT Invitation After February 09, 2016

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abo0286 said:
Which other province is accepting application at the moment or they all closed? I got 447 points. There is no point sitting back :'(
You will have to check the individual province website for the PNPs. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msalahkar said:
Dear All,

Need a sincere opinion.

1. With spouse as non-accompanying, my score is 471
2. With spouse as accompanying it reduces to 449 (there are chances that i receive PT nomination with 449, but currently they are on halt as well)

I have twin daughters who are just 1 year old. I am quite concerned about taking them with me at this stage since my wife wont be able to work and it would difficult to handle both alone in a new country. So I am thinking of applying PR for myself only, because it is giving me benefit in points as well. Later after reaching there, lets say after 6 months, apply for my spouse and children. Through online resources, it seems that Family sponsorship takes a very long process. How true is that? Is it practical to do what i m thinking of?

Secondly if family sponsorship takes long time (CIC website says 28 months), is there any other way through which my family stays with me while their PR is in process??

Thanks all
I tried to reply to your PM, but your inbox is full.

I'm not able to comment on your EE points totals, as I primarily stick to the Family Class Forum here.

You MUST declare your wife and children in your own PR application. They can be listed as non-accompanying, but will need to have their medical exams. Once you are established in Canada, you can then sponsor them.

If you fail to declare them in your application, you will never be able to sponsor them.

The processing times vary greatly, but it appears that they are getting faster. I think 28 months is a worse case scenario, but you should probably follow the appropriate Outland thread in the Family Class Forum (perhaps this one: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-ndvo-2016-spousal-sponsorship-outside-canada-t390498.630.html) to see what average times are today.

Good luck!

abhi_1610

Mar 11, 2016
Hi Stanlee,

I saw your got really good CRS could you pls let me know how you have applied for Ontario i mean did you get job offer first or some specific situation
based on which Ontario has nominated you

Thanks in advance
Abhishek

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi_1610 said:
Hi Stanlee,

I saw your got really good CRS could you pls let me know how you have applied for Ontario i mean did you get job offer first or some specific situation
based on which Ontario has nominated you

Thanks in advance
Abhishek
His original score was 449. Recently he got nomination from OINP and hence got 600 additional points.

All those who created their EE profile before mid February got intimation from OINP to apply for their nomination program. The criterion here was to have 400+ CRS. Currently, OINP has paused sending out intimations. As per their website, wait until November for them to resume.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
canadasubhasish said:
Did anyone received PT invitation as of now, as we heard that invitaion will be sent after Mid Jun 2016, thanks.
Not Mid June but after November when they will announce 2017 quota.

Feb 22, 2016
wildemam said:
OINP seems to be working on the filled cap for 2015 before they start working on the 2016 cap. They started in June 15. This means they might delay the new cap to the same time of 16.
Did anyone received inviation as its mid june 2016

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
canadasubhasish said:
Did anyone received inviation as its mid june 2016
Only those who provided French and English results, yes, for the French Speaking Workers stream.

They are even completely rejecting incomplete applications for the Human Capital Workers stream as they have more than fulfilled the 2016 quota with the number of applications they have received in their office.

Jul 22, 2016
Hello All!!

So we are expecting the EOI's to be sent out sometime before end of November...

When do you think will be the best time to Re-create the EE profile will be?

Be better to keep the same profile from March this year, or to Re-Create just before November?

Its a tough one... When do you think will be best? ??? ??? ???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Canadian Hopeful! said:
Hello All!!

So we are expecting the EOI's to be sent out sometime before end of November...

When do you think will be the best time to Re-create the EE profile will be?

Be better to keep the same profile from March this year, or to Re-Create just before November?

Its a tough one... When do you think will be best? ??? ??? ???
Keep an eye on OINP updates. They will definitely update the dates of sending EOI for 2017. IF not you may recreate by the end of October. Also keep visiting to this forum so that if anyone gets EOI you will come to know. It will be definitely celebrated here. :D

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello All,

I understand that OINP for all the streams has been put on hold till nov. but i have seen that many people are sending out there applications to OINP.... can someone explain why is it so???