+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,

If this is a wrong place to post then please do not throw at me with tomatoes :)

I have registered my EE and my points were over 400, which should be qualified for OINP, or at least to get a NOI? Why is this not happening to me? How long should I wait to get a NOI?

I have also received AINP nomination and sent documents to CIO, but the AINP do not participate in the EE so had to create an EE profile separately. I am an inland applicant and recently quit my job, but I created my profile under another NOC code. Does this will affect on my EE application, such as being unemployed and so on? Thanks!

xxx Pretty Woman

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
On that note I wold also like to add that had his consultant opened his profile then he would have definitely asked him to start arranging the documents+funds as 14 days is a very tight time limit. Am again not discouraging but, if the consultant has not asked him for the documents yet then he might not have registered him. FYI @mpr204
Thank you both for responding.
we sent all required documents by monday..
they informed that registration has not been done :-( and will proceed ones the slot re-opens.

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
My advise in general would be: to do it urself ...as no one will as keen as you to make it successful ...yet if your are stuck with that consultant you must fully understand where you stand and what they are doing and understand the application process in full.

There is no acceptance in the literal sense of the word ,there is a notification of interest sent by Ontartio to your EE profile ,then creating an OINP profile based on that NOI,so please ask them if they did register and created One key account or not .. if yes.... kindly ask your consultant for your file # that was created as a result of this...if you do have one then you must submit a full application within 14 days from the day you created such application ., if you didn't have a registered account then unfortunately no chance to complete one in the time being although you could have a valid NOI.

many thanks for the info!
they said the registration was not done .... have to wait for another chance

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
Let me tell you how OINP works.

1) You receive a Notification of Interest in your EE account which is valid for 6 months OR until the quota gets filled for the year (whichever is earlier).
2) Then you register on ONe-Key
3) You now have 14 days to submit your application
4) After submitting successfully, you'll receive a nomination in your EE account.
5) You accept this nomination to get 600 points.

Hope that clears the air for you.

Please read about the immigration process before you hand it over to representatives. They will never care about your application.

If you really dont want to do anything then go for a lawyer who is recognized by IRCC. You'll have to pay more but its worth it. Atleast there are chances that they may not lie to right in the face.

All the best.
many thanks for explaining the steps !!

Reactions: mqamar1994

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello guys,

If this is a wrong place to post then please do not throw at me with tomatoes :)

I have registered my EE and my points were over 400, which should be qualified for OINP, or at least to get a NOI? Why is this not happening to me? How long should I wait to get a NOI?-you need to wait till OINP resumes accepting applications and issuing NOI. currently it is paused.

I have also received AINP nomination and sent documents to CIO, but the AINP do not participate in the EE so had to create an EE profile separately. I am an inland applicant and recently quit my job, but I created my profile under another NOC code. Does this will affect on my EE application, such as being unemployed and so on? Thanks! - a letter of explanation should suffice why you were unemployed.

xxx Pretty Woman
please find my response in red.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
I would like to see an update on the nomination amount also: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html
I understand.. but that solely depends on candidate as well.. because one will get Nomination approval request in EE profile.. & one has some 30/60 days to accept it.. so when one accepts that is also a question (and I am sure most would accept it immediately).. plus there might be cases where one gets nomination but in meantime also receives ITA directly..so he relinquishes his nomination.. although this number would be very very very small.. just some logical deductions..

Yes but i agree to your point.. how many have accepted nomination out of approved ones is a good indicator as well..

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
It's travelling all the way from Canada to India :p Give it some time and it'll be with you soon :p
Hi,

Please could you confirm?
is there still a hard copy of the nomination certificate being sent by mail/courier to physical home address?

Is a copy of this certificate required for you eAPR application once you have ITA?
Thanks

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
I understand.. but that solely depends on candidate as well.. because one will get Nomination approval request in EE profile.. & one has some 30/60 days to accept it.. so when one accepts that is also a question (and I am sure most would accept it immediately).. plus there might be cases where one gets nomination but in meantime also receives ITA directly..so he relinquishes his nomination.. although this number would be very very very small.. just some logical deductions..

Yes but i agree to your point.. how many have accepted nomination out of approved ones is a good indicator as well..

you are confusing stuffs her, for you to get a nomination , you must have gotten an NOI(Notice of interest from ontario to apply for PNP). So after paying 1500 for processing fee why will people relinquish their nomination? You actually need the nomination to get an ITA

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
is there still a hard copy of the nomination certificate being sent by mail/courier to physical home address?

Yes.

Is a copy of this certificate required for you eAPR application once you have ITA?

They don't ask for it specifically. But some people on this forum say it's a good idea to include the scan of your pnp certificate along with your PR application.

Thanks
Please see my reply in red. Good luck.

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
Hello Folks ... just like so many others in here , the moment i got my docs on hand, things just didn't go as planned ..you can't really plan for anything…as long as u r living in Zombie land like Libya :p (had to deal with power cuts)

so any idea how can i get sort of notification once the program resumed? talking about the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream? are u guys having any Whatsapp grip or sth like that?