+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

lucky89

Jul 21, 2017
Hello Everyone.
Plz help

Today i submitted my profile and got a message " You are not eligible". Can u help me whts the problem?

I used come to Canada Tool and it showed eligible and used that reference code to fill my profile.

IELTS : L=8 , R=7.5 , W=6.5 and S=6
Edu. : B.Tech(4 years) ECA done and used the WES reference id also
POF : CAD 15312 for 2 ( Not sure if it should be 15312 or more than 15312)
Exp. : Primary NOC (2171) - 2.5 years from 06/2012 - 11/2014
NOC (0621) - 2.7 years current job. 12/2014 - Present
Using last job exp. as primary NOC 2171 because NOC 2171 is in demand in Ontario (chances to get OINP) :)
Is that fine to use past experience NOC or should be same NOC?

Wife ielts : L=8 , R=8.5 , W=6.5 and S=6.5

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Don't worry, you have enough proof that you have initiated the process. If IQAS don't send the report to Ontorio within the stipulated timeline, you can show all the documentary proof to Ontario.

Unfortunately I'm unaware about the exact procedure for IQAS (because WES was my evaluation agency) so I can't help you much there.

Hope someone else who's chosen IQAS will be able to help you better.

All the best.
Thanks. I'm just scared

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Isn't ICT sector is in demand as far as skill shortage is concerned, that's why they had ICT week, what's your NOC anyway?
You got to understand that Canada wants ONTARIO to be the new Silicon Valley. That is why there is a push to absorb ALL IT talent. In better biblical terms, "Let thy cup runneth over" with IT skills :D USA is discouraging many residents in the California area. Even major companies are probably considering expanding or relocating their HQ. So by all means, I want to be apart of that new vision because I have no care for the American Dream.

Reactions: mqamar1994

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hello Everyone.
Plz help

Today i submitted my profile and got a message " You are not eligible". Can u help me whts the problem?

I used come to Canada Tool and it showed eligible and used that reference code to fill my profile.

IELTS : L=8 , R=7.5 , W=6.5 and S=6
Edu. : B.Tech(4 years) ECA done and used the WES reference id also
POF : CAD 15312 for 2 ( Not sure if it should be 15312 or more than 15312)
Exp. : Primary NOC (2171) - 2.5 years from 06/2012 - 11/2014
NOC (0621) - 2.7 years current job. 12/2014 - Present
Using last job exp. as primary NOC 2171 because NOC 2171 is in demand in Ontario (chances to get OINP) :)
Is that fine to use past experience NOC or should be same NOC?

Wife ielts : L=8 , R=8.5 , W=6.5 and S=6.5
Put ur POF as 15350

Reactions: mqamar1994

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hello Friends,

Need your help. I am stuck in a situation. My CRS is 413, got NOI from Ontario on 29th June. So waited for next 2 draws but last one was again 440. So accepted the NOI, however haven't register the profile in e-OINP, because my agent wants to gather all the required documents so that we should be able to submit them within 14 days, post registering of profile.

In the list I am supposed to provide by birth certificate, however I don't have that available. As per MC, they don't have the records of my birth year. The records were washed away during a flood in the past. The only birth certificate I have is from 10th standard. So could anyone of you please tell me that is birth certificate from MC must for Ontario PNP? If I am not able to provide that then what is the alternative I have.

Secondly I am providing my EPF as POF, so will my UAN passbook work or I will have to get the certified certificate from EPF office?

Your replies would really help me.

Regards,
Harpreet Singh
Hi Harpreet,

For resolving your query 1:
1. If you do not have birth certificate: Then you should have Non Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC). You may google it.
2. If you have the birth certificate and Name is not mentioned on it: Simply get an affidavit stating that the certificate (mentioning date, certificate number, you parents name etc) belong to you.
3. If you have Birth Certificate and Name is mentioned on it: Good to go ahead with your process.

For resolving your query 2:
It is expected that you have the liquid funds, which are either savings or Fixed Deposits.
PF is not considered as PoF.
You should have the funds being reported by the bank on letter head along with stamp and Bank official signature.

Good Luck.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
is there anyone that submitted June 30th and gotten any information? my status is still AOR, I'm worried

harpreet.hs

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Harpreet,

For resolving your query 1:
1. If you do not have birth certificate: Then you should have Non Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC). You may google it.
2. If you have the birth certificate and Name is not mentioned on it: Simply get an affidavit stating that the certificate (mentioning date, certificate number, you parents name etc) belong to you.
3. If you have Birth Certificate and Name is mentioned on it: Good to go ahead with your process.

For resolving your query 2:
It is expected that you have the liquid funds, which are either savings or Fixed Deposits.
PF is not considered as PoF.
You should have the funds being reported by the bank on letter head along with stamp and Bank official signature.

Good Luck.
Hi 21singh,

Thank you so much for your help. Your first reply really helped me and my friend guided me the same.
However for your second reply, are you really sure, because I read somewhere on the Canadavisa forums only, that from India, EPF not PPF is a valid POF, provided you have an attested EPF balance certificate. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Harpreet Singh