+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

agj5

Jul 28, 2016
Hello,
From what I heard, you can create another profile after this one expires on the 14th day, by then you would have got all your doc ready to apply and pay at once. Don't rush to submit when you don't have all the doc, if you are able to meet up on this one fine, if not, wait up and submit properly. I hope it answers your question
Hi Mobilo,

Sorry for the late reply...I only saw it today!

Well, if you are right then it would be perfect!! Guess what? I am trying to lodge tonight and the system won't allow me...don't know if it their problem or maybe my profile has already been cancelled?

Sorry but now I have another question :p Would you know if I can use the same invitation number for the second profile? Would I receive a new invitation? Or do I need to create a new EE profile? I have read that some people do this last thing but I don't know why the do it...?

Thanks.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Mobilo,

Sorry for the late reply...I only saw it today!

Well, if you are right then it would be perfect!! Guess what? I am trying to lodge tonight and the system won't allow me...don't know if it their problem or maybe my profile has already been cancelled?

Sorry but now I have another question :p Would you know if I can use the same invitation number for the second profile? Would I receive a new invitation? Or do I need to create a new EE profile? I have read that some people do this last thing but I don't know why the do it...?

Thanks.
The same NOI sent to you is valid for 6 months, you can us it again howbeit you are allowed to create a profile and submit within 14 days. Do you have all that you need now for submission? Best of luck friend

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once we get nominated, for how long are the 600 valid? same as the EE profile?

agj5

Jul 28, 2016
The same NOI sent to you is valid for 6 months, you can us it again howbeit you are allowed to create a profile and submit within 14 days. Do you have all that you need now for submission? Best of luck friend
I am waiting on two employment letters and one singed contract (because I didn't have a copy and my former employer sent and unsigned one).

Would definitely prefer to submit in the upcoming days when I have everything...it wouldn't take long, just a few more days but not tonight that is my deadline.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
My employer (govt contractual) will not be happy if I leave. Even the colleagues will be jealous and try to do harm. If I give notice I am sure they will create an unhealthy environment. Can anyone help

1) What will happen if I leave without notice and send them resignation after landing?
2) If I give notice can they in any case stop me from going to Canada? Also I do have a clean record.

Please help. Thanks

gpscad

Jun 18, 2017
NOC Code......
0213 & 2173
Hi guys,
Has anyone faced an issue with OINP application preparation where Spouse IELTS score of less than CLB7 in all sections have shown an error
saying " Please note that you are not eligible to apply. To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a CLB score of 7 or above in English or in French "

I added the Scores of my spouse in Family Details section under the Dependent Spouse option. As soon as I entered L: 6, R:4.5, W:5 S:6, the webpage shows an alert stating I am not eligible to apply.
I think, the CLB7 threshold is for primary application whereas for dependent spouse, CLB4 and Above is what is required as mentioned on Page 33 of OINP HCPS application guide from latest version dated 28 April 2017.

However, when I click "check for errors", I see no error. Can I proceed with the application submission ? I have already sent an email to "InfoOntarioImmigration@ontario.ca " but no response till now.

mehrX

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys, when I go to OINP HCP to create an application CAPTCHA does'nt work today, it is a common problem? does anyone have such problem? am I missing something here?

gpscad

Jun 18, 2017
NOC Code......
0213 & 2173
Hi Guys, when I go to OINP HCP to create an application CAPTCHA does'nt work today, it is a common problem? does anyone have such problem? am I missing something here?
I have been facing the same problem since 2 hour tonight. Seems like there is a maintenance going on their website. Till day before yesterday I was able to login and proceed with my application, but not now. Hope it gets corrected very soon.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
The website is facing technical problems since Saturday. The last time something similar happened (May 31), the issue was sorted after a few days.

Good luck.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Sundar,

I didn't upload any contracts or any other letter. They say that if you have a contract job and have anything related to it i.e. a contract letter then it should be available to upload ....

Else the three things I mentioned is enough .... I don't get a salary slip from my company hence I took reference letter and it was an all in one letter which mentioned

1. Company name i.e. on company letterhead.
2. My name
3. My designation / profile i work in
4. A 5 point detail as to what I do and
5. What is my salary after tax.

Oinp also asks for hours worked per week and that was also mentioned ....

So far i have not had been asked about anything about it
thanks for your clarification harmit.

tarekm

May 23, 2017
Just a tip for those who are in DIP and have already received an ITA, if you want to get nominated, email OINP if they want you to decline ur ITA to become visible again to them in EE pool. I was in DIP since June 6, so I emailed them on June 15 if they want me to decline the current ITA. They called me today to tell me that I was no longer visible to them in EE pool and thats y were not able to nominate me. They asked me to decline the current ITA to receive nomination. I declined the ITA that I received on May 31st and with in 15 minutes got nomination.

Cheers
Hi, question please: Why would you decline the direct ITA and go with Ontario's nomination?