+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
peterchien said:
I did not....seems like most people here are discussing the MS/PhD streams...im surprised that there are not too many people on here interested in the Human Capital NOIs.... or maybe they are just more patient that I am... :D

Tyler1122

Feb 22, 2017
andy108 said:
I've sent invite to everyone i think... :eek:
Hi Andy, same problem about enrolment number and PIN here..
Plz add me on the whats app group for master stream!!
Thank you soooo much!!

+1 6476737078

mmlori

Feb 22, 2017
Hi Andy,

I can not join the whatsapp master stream group via your link. Could you add me? Thank you so much! :)

+1-647-870-7176

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
krishnat said:
I successfully submitted the Ontario pnp using new online application process
Well good for u man I cant even log and if rarely i can it says 503 error or keeps loading...any tips???

KingsleyJNC

Feb 21, 2017
I have created a whatsapp group chat for master stream. I think the group here is for human capital

welcome anyone who needs help and anyone who can offer help for the master stream

Reply or inbox if you would like to join

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
arcoffire10 said:
Well good for u man I cant even log and if rarely i can it says 503 error or keeps loading...any tips???
I just followed the link in ONIP website.I tried for couple of hours to get into the website and able to complete the application form.once you complete the ONIP registration (Not onekey registration) you'll get a confirmation email and need to follow the steps.just keep on trying to refresh the page until you login.

Olivergeng

Feb 22, 2017
krishnat said:
I successfully submitted the Ontario pnp using new online application process
good for you! can I ask what that back of a photograph mean "Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph of yourself that meets the following requirements" about photograph?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Olivergeng said:
good for you! can I ask what that back of a photograph mean "Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph of yourself that meets the following requirements" about photograph?
As per their requirements in the guide lines.back of a photograph should be white.