+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
Nope. you can always update your passport expiry date..
What would be the explanation for this? I don't have time to wait to renew my passport. I might miss OINP this year if I wait for renewing my passport. My passport is still valid more than a year.

oxdia2011

Dec 20, 2016
bbtun said:
yep, got the confirmation email... if any body needs help, let me know.

link: http[colon][fwd slash][fwd slash] i [dot] imgur [dot] com [fwd slash] 6LQf2j2.png

[fwd slash]: '/'
[dot] = '.'
[colon] = ':'
Hi dude, would you minding checking if there's file size limit (i.e. max MB) on the ONe-Key system? Cuz I still can't get into the system, and am worried about the file size limit as I have to do lots of scanning. Thank you so much.

Jennie1224

Feb 22, 2017
Is there anybody get into the e-filling main page after getting the confirnation number???

The ONIP service is available under my One-key account, but the link cannot be reached. Can anybody help me??

Thank you so much

Feb 21, 2017
I have a question about the online application for PNP international PHD student stream. My doctor degree has already granted by THE University IN Ontario. What a certified true copy of the degree means. Do I need to copy the degree and find a layer or notary to certified it? Or I can just scan the original degree and upload it online?

Also "A copy of the front and back of a photograph of the applicant” does that means I need to submit two photos, one is the front and the other one is the back.

siruoiuyn

Feb 21, 2017
Hi 0909,
Would you be able to access the online application now? I am still experiencing error in the webpage....