+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I have been NOMINATED too..
Although my OINP profile is still showing DIP but I have gotten mail from CIC.

congrats in advance to all awaiting persons. See in Ontario by February 2018.
Congratulations and all the best for next procedure.

Reactions: ulltimate

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hi future canadians,

I need little help..

My wife is a primary applicant...we got Noi at 406 on 11 july...now we have all docs ready to register...but our consultant say that...we didnt get any PIN no from Ontario after Noi...So it said that, wait for that PIN no..then we able to register in Ontario PNP ...but currently ontario is in pause state... we are little worried about this situation...is it true that..when ontario reopen then we receive that PIN no to register PNp?... please suggest...

Thanks

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hi future canadians,

I need little help..

My wife is a primary applicant...we got Noi at 406 on 11 july...now we have all docs ready to register...but our consultant say that...we didnt get any PIN no from Ontario after Noi...So it said that, wait for that PIN no..then we able to register in Ontario PNP ...but currently ontario is in pause state... we are little worried about this situation...is it true that..when ontario reopen then we receive that PIN no to register PNp?... please suggest...

Thanks
There's no Pin. Once Oinp reopens you need to create a profile on OINP eportal and your application must be submitted within 14days of creating this profile. Hence, try to get the oinp checklist and get your required doc ready for submission immediately the stream reopens.

Reactions: Anjanirai

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hi future canadians,

I need little help..

Thanks
Hello there!! Consultants are the most money hungry people I've seen and playing with people's life. Ask your consultant what is PIN?? There is nothing like that as far as applying for Ontario is concerned. You just need to register in ONe-key profile and you are good to go and file/submit your documents. But, am sorry to say that you guys are late as the registrations are already closed. Wait for it to open which we all pray here. One more thing! There are instances, which we came to know through this forum, that due to some foolish mistakes of consultants some people have lost their chance to apply within time as they didn't had the idea that it has to be completed within 14 days of registering in ONe-key account or in some instances the consultants had misguided people and they missed on the golden opportunity. All of us here are educated enough to follow the simple guide that Ontario guys has given us. I will advice you to take your money back from your consultant and do the rest on your own if you are really serious about this. So take decision and don't miss the chance because of some money making consultant. Sorry for being to the point. All the best.

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
There's no Pin. Once Oinp reopens you need to create a profile on OINP eportal and your application must be submitted within 14days of creating this profile. Hence, try to get the oinp checklist and get your required doc ready for submission immediately the stream reopens.
Thanks HAADY☺

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello there!! Consultants are the most money hungry people I've seen and playing with people's life. Ask your consultant what is PIN?? There is nothing like that as far as applying for Ontario is concerned. You just need to register in ONe-key profile and you are good to go and file/submit your documents. But, am sorry to say that you guys are late as the registrations are already closed. Wait for it to open which we all pray here. One more thing! There are instances, which we came to know through this forum, that due to some foolish mistakes of consultants some people have lost their chance to apply within time as they didn't had the idea that it has to be completed within 14 days of registering in ONe-key account or in some instances the consultants had misguided people and they missed on the golden opportunity. All of us here are educated enough to follow the simple guide that Ontario guys has given us. I will advice you to take your money back from your consultant and do the rest on your own if you are really serious about this. So take decision and don't miss the chance because of some money making consultant. Sorry for being to the point. All the best.
Thanks Anjanirai..for honest reply..☺

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) offers an opportunity for in-demand foreign workers with a job in specific occupations in the agricultural and construction sectors offer to permanently live and work in Ontario.

Applicants can only apply if they meet all eligibility criteria, have received a permanent and full-time job offer from an Ontario employer and have a completed and signed Employer Form to upload as part of the application package.

Please see the Application Guide: In-Demand Skills Stream for more details.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Last edited:

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi future canadians,

I need little help..

Thanks
Hi! Actually I encountered this when I registered for my one-key. I waited for a pin for 2 days even when it said it till send me a pin within 24 hours. I tried to research about this and turns out it was a system error. A bug. So I tried to login and I was able to login and register on OINP HCP before there was a pause on intake.

Search this on google "one key ontario pin error" a result takes you to the tipsheet and it explains that it is a system error. On page 2:
 If you are redirected to a ONe-key page asking for an Enrollment Number and PIN, this is a system error. You must ensure that you access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the OINP website.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi future canadians,

I need little help..

Thanks
its simple, forget that account and pin, even fire your consultant if you can

create a brand new account from here https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp
this will not ask for any pin (make sure that the service you have access to after logging in is only Ontario Immigration Nomination Program)

then wait for HCP to re open

Reactions: Anjanirai

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017

create a brand new account from here https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp
this will not ask for any pin (make sure that the service you have access to after logging in is only Ontario Immigration Nomination Program)

Okk..thanks...mcassim87☺

Ok thanks..mcassim87☺

Bhookey

Aug 6, 2017
I am getting very restless have tried 100 times but one key is not acception my details.Getting the below error msg.:mad:

Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.
h
I am getting very restless have tried 100 times but one key is not acception my details.Getting the below error msg.:mad:

Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.
Hi please am having the same issues now.we're you able to rectify this and how?