+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
So the next pilot project goes to the agricultural and construction sectors.
Don't think they will be considering the ICT ant time soon again.
OINP will be launching the Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Pilot Program, targeting certain NOC C- and D-level occupations within the construction and agriculture sectors.
elligible codes include:
– NOC 7441 – Residential and commercial installers and servicers
– NOC 7521 – Heavy equipment operators (except crane)
– NOC 8431 – General farm workers
– NOC 8432 – Nursery and greenhouse workers
– NOC 8611 – Harvesting labourers
– NOC 9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry prepares and related workers
– NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers
info from my immigration Lawyer....

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
So the next pilot project goes to the agricultural and construction sectors.
Don't think they will be considering the ICT ant time soon again.
OINP will be launching the Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Pilot Program, targeting certain NOC C- and D-level occupations within the construction and agriculture sectors.
elligible codes include:
– NOC 7441 – Residential and commercial installers and servicers
– NOC 7521 – Heavy equipment operators (except crane)
– NOC 8431 – General farm workers
– NOC 8432 – Nursery and greenhouse workers
– NOC 8611 – Harvesting labourers
– NOC 9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry prepares and related workers
– NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers
info from my immigration Lawyer....
Apparently that's what the new In-Demand Skills Pilot thing at the bottom left is about when you log in. It's still disabled, as is the HCP (I missed the pre-July 25 deadline to register for HCP by one day, so in addition to checking the updates page, I log in periodically to see if it's possible to get into HCP just in case)

In-Demand Skills Pilot

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I've submitted my PR application last week with an LOE stating that my employer refused to mention work hours. I haven't heard from CIC yet so I don't know if it'll work.

Good luck.
Hello! I have a question, I know the requirement ia that in the reference letter, it states the number of work hours but I've noticed that my contracts actually have my work hours (like 9am to 6pm with lunch break of 12-1), if in case my previous employers refuse to put in the work hours, LOE can state my work hoirs in the contract right?

Do your contracts have work hours a day?

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Dear Friends,

I received NOI on June 29June and submitted my application on July 26 and it is still in assessment.

But now the problem is my express profile is inactive because of my IELTS score expiry and below is the message - Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.

So do you guys suggest
1)Will my profile still be in assessment until I clear my IELTS
2)As I said earlier in my posts I do have valid H1B till 2019 Oct,what will be my chances to get OINP approved.

Is it better to withdraw it,if withdrawn will I be refunded my amount.

Really in dilemma on what to do pls suggest.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Dear Friends,

I received NOI on June 29June and submitted my application on July 26 and it is still in assessment.

But now the problem is my express profile is inactive because of my IELTS score expiry and below is the message - Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express Entry at this time.

So do you guys suggest
2)As I said earlier in my posts I do have valid H1B till 2019 Oct,what will be my chances to get OINP approved.

Were you aware that your IELTS was going to expire? Will you be able to secure another exam soon? Because if it were me, I would message OINP that I'll be taking my ielts again and will send them the score (but ielts would have been scheduled already within the week or so). Then I would hope that they dont refuse my application.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello! I have a question, I know the requirement ia that in the reference letter, it states the number of work hours but I've noticed that my contracts actually have my work hours (like 9am to 6pm with lunch break of 12-1), if in case my previous employers refuse to put in the work hours, LOE can state my work hoirs in the contract right?

Do your contracts have work hours a day?
If you've contracts that mention work hours, you must add them along with your reference letters. And explain in LoE that you're including contracts because your reference letter does not mention work hours.

Good luck.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Were you aware that your IELTS was going to expire? Will you be able to secure another exam soon? Because if it were me, I would message OINP that I'll be taking my ielts again and will send them the score (but ielts would have been scheduled already within the week or so). Then I would hope that they dont refuse my application.
Yes I was aware of the expiry date but don't know that my express entry profile itself will completely become inactive.

Even if I retake IELTS what are the chances of OINP getting approved as I already have US H1B stamped in my passport.

If needed I can take IELTS on Sep 9th or 30th but only thing will it of any use.

In case if I withdraw my profile,will I be refunded and can I reapply again after taking IELTS and will my NOI be valid for 6 months if I withdraw now

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Dear Friends,

So do you guys suggest

rewrite ur ielts and forward your results to oinp.
since you were aware that your results would expire, you should have rewritten ielts exam before its expiry date.
make sure you inform oinp as soon as you have the new results.

you can create a new profile afterwards and add ur nomination certificate.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Yes I was aware of the expiry date but don't know that my express entry profile itself will completely become inactive.

Even if I retake IELTS what are the chances of OINP getting approved as I already have US H1B stamped in my passport.

If needed I can take IELTS on Sep 9th or 30th but only thing will it of any use.

In case if I withdraw my profile,will I be refunded and can I reapply again after taking IELTS and will my NOI be valid for 6 months if I withdraw now
Even if I retake IELTS what are the chances of OINP getting approved as I already have US H1B stamped in my passport. (what has your US H1B visa got to do with applying for PR in Canada?) i don't understand. i will appreciate if you can elaborate further on ur concerns.

Even if I retake IELTS what are the chances of OINP getting approved (
Your doc might take a while before been approved cos of ielts itches. you might get to the procedural fairness stage since you had all requirements as at when you submitted your application, however u need to rewrite ielts asap)
In case if I withdraw my profile,will I be refunded a( No, you wont be refunded cos your application is being assessed already)
dont withdraw your profile on EE entry yet. just do the ielts first