Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Stacey_k. i do not know why they are taking to much time. for me it is almost 2 months, at least they should check the file if their is any problem with the documents. they should return the file or let us know that this is the problem.
Any how i need to wait.........

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
hi all,

My application was handed in on 30th Oct 2015 and no AOR as of today. Last Thursday - 3 Mar, 2016, I made a phone call and the answer was " your application is in line for review"

Anyone with application submitted during the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov, 2015 got AOR, please share your great news!

Diana

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
I submitted my PNP application package on 08-Mar (yesterday)

asianmale

Mar 15, 2016
Hi Everyone.
I am planning to apply very soon (most likely this month) for PNP ontario Masters stream. I have following confusion

1) I am full time employed but my parents have provided me funds to support myself as well ( would it be a problem if parents are supporting outside Canada)

2) I will be travelling outside Canada in summer, and there are chances that i will get married. Do I have to inform Ontario Ministry about my trip before I leave Canada? Secondly, if i get married, I am aware I will have to update the ministry by sending them a form, but would it effect my application in anyway, i mean the addition of spouse?

Please reply...... :(

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
Diana Nguyen said:
hi all,

My application was handed in on 30th Oct 2015 and no AOR as of today. Last Thursday - 3 Mar, 2016, I made a phone call and the answer was " your application is in line for review"

Anyone with application submitted during the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov, 2015 got AOR, please share your great news!

Diana
@Diana, any news?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
aircanada said:
I applied OINP, Master Stream: 2 november 2015 (day when the package was delivered)
Received acknowledgment (AOR) N/A
Received Nomination Certificate N/A

A friend of mine who applied on 5 October just got hers, so people who applied in January are probably looking at May/June.

Edit: Oh and she has never received an email of acknowledgement.
any updates?

TorontoPNP

Mar 15, 2016
It seems like some of these Masters OPNP applications aren't getting AOR.
They are getting the OPNP right away after a very long time. True?

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
TorontoPNP said:
It seems like some of these Masters OPNP applications aren't getting AOR.
They are getting the OPNP right away after a very long time. True?
Where did you get this information?

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
02 March 2016 - "Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer."

15 March 2016 - No updates....

:*(

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
asianmale said:
Hi Everyone.
I am planning to apply very soon (most likely this month) for PNP ontario Masters stream. I have following confusion

1) I am full time employed but my parents have provided me funds to support myself as well ( would it be a problem if parents are supporting outside Canada)

2) I will be travelling outside Canada in summer, and there are chances that i will get married. Do I have to inform Ontario Ministry about my trip before I leave Canada? Secondly, if i get married, I am aware I will have to update the ministry by sending them a form, but would it effect my application in anyway, i mean the addition of spouse?

Please reply...... :(
1) I think PNP only matter that you bring money to the province. the source of the fund - not critical. however, if I was an officer, I would consider a person with income from a job rather than a person that depends on parent's account...

2) If I were you, I would file an application as a couple (common-law) and in the letter describe the situation that you plan to change the status from common-law partner to married. In both cases your plan to immigrate to Ontario should stay the same. And, of course, add the docs for your partner and don't forget to show more funds on your account ;) without having more details it's hard to suggest something else...

good luck!

friend23

Mar 15, 2016
Hey guys.. I dont think they are still handing out AOR to people who applied in November and after... My file got received on November 2 and I haven't got the AOR :( My friend's got received on October 28, and he got the AOR 3 weeks ago. I dont know whats going on and would like to hear from others who applied in November.

TorontoPNP

Mar 15, 2016
friend23 said:
Hey guys.. I dont think they are still handing out AOR to people who applied in November and after... My file got received on November 2 and I haven't got the AOR :( My friend's got received on October 28, and he got the AOR 3 weeks ago. I dont know whats going on and would like to hear from others who applied in November.
Yes I agree.
I asked some people and they said no AOR received.

asianmale

Mar 15, 2016
Stacey_K said:
1) I think PNP only matter that you bring money to the province. the source of the fund - not critical. however, if I was an officer, I would consider a person with income from a job rather than a person that depends on parent's account...

2) If I were you, I would file an application as a couple (common-law) and in the letter describe the situation that you plan to change the status from common-law partner to married. In both cases your plan to immigrate to Ontario should stay the same. And, of course, add the docs for your partner and don't forget to show more funds on your account ;) without having more details it's hard to suggest something else...

good luck!
Hi Stacy,
Thanks for your reply. I have decided to show both i.e. my job as well as savings that my parents have given me. Regarding my marriage, i cannot do common law, just because its not very usual to enter a common law relationship in my culture. I had the idea that i will have to update my savings as I will need to show appropriate savings for a couple rather than a single person, however, do I have to submit any specific documents for my future wife other than marital documents? Does she need to appear for medical for PNP? do i have to inform PNP authorities before leaving Canada to visit back home?