+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Sorry guys to make you sad that i was wrong as i received call exactly on the road and i could not hear his voice porperly. when i receive call again very next day i came to that that he was my hosting agent calling from USA :'( .. sorry to disappoint you.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
No issues. We are all experts with heart attacks and terror shocks by now :)

First thing I will do in Canada is a therapy for anger management ...

zain92 said:
Sorry guys to make you sad that i was wrong as i received call exactly on the road and i could not hear his voice porperly. when i receive call again very next day i came to that that he was my hosting agent calling from USA :'( .. sorry to disappoint you.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi everybody ...
i think they are going to start it again...see this message

jeff.torbain

Ratings: +0

Re: ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?
« Reply #759 on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:39 am »
Thank you all for your congratulatory notes ... I shared so people know there is at least SOME movement in CIC.
So my timeline:

3rd of June 2013 Lock In Date as per my GCMS notes
22nd May 2014 first RFV email
30th June 2014 got passport back and the dreaded letter saying they needed more DOCS
Next day I sent docs via email
29th Oct 2014 NEW RFV email
30th Oct 2014 Sent my passport AGAIN

I am IN CANADA
I applied through the Int'l Master Grad O PNP
I do have a job (not that you need it for the purposes of this stream)
I have Post Grad Word Permit
I did not receive ANY CALLS ... I made a few myself
My VO is Ottawa (Huh isn't that the office for all In Land applicants Huh)
They had originally asked me for WORK RELATED docs ... but then sent me a second email and said that I should omit those docs (I had already sent them in)

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Except for stream, the workflow of above case is very similar to some of us in term of passport returned without visa and request for additional docs as CIC is conducting its own QA (as opposed to Ontario PNP QA) where people are not getting call but request for additional docs

Let see when FSW Backlog Pilot applicants who are done with medical receive PPR1

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All what about Hadeel1234 post in last thread page 238. According to him we will have to wait for long time till aug 2015, means every plans and timings of who are in Canada will be destructed and destroyed. And people like me will suffer alot.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agreed with you dear ............

In sha Allaha , soon our cases will be start as all cases hanged and now first dew drop come and hope again start...........

Hope for the best ....

islamabad786 said:
Except for stream, the workflow of above case is very similar to some of us in term of passport returned without visa and request for additional docs as CIC is conducting its own QA (as opposed to Ontario PNP QA) where people are not getting call but request for additional docs

Let see when FSW Backlog Pilot applicants who are done with medical receive PPR1

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update .............

again silence ...........

have you got your visa and collect your stamped passport.........

ballutaran said:
hi everybody ...
i think they are going to start it again...see this message

jeff.torbain

Ratings: +0

Re: ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?
« Reply #759 on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:39 am »
Thank you all for your congratulatory notes ... I shared so people know there is at least SOME movement in CIC.
So my timeline:

3rd of June 2013 Lock In Date as per my GCMS notes
22nd May 2014 first RFV email
30th June 2014 got passport back and the dreaded letter saying they needed more DOCS
Next day I sent docs via email
29th Oct 2014 NEW RFV email
30th Oct 2014 Sent my passport AGAIN

I am IN CANADA
I applied through the Int'l Master Grad O PNP
I do have a job (not that you need it for the purposes of this stream)
I have Post Grad Word Permit
I did not receive ANY CALLS ... I made a few myself
My VO is Ottawa (Huh isn't that the office for all In Land applicants Huh)
They had originally asked me for WORK RELATED docs ... but then sent me a second email and said that I should omit those docs (I had already sent them in)

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think ballutaran pasted the post from an applicant who belongs to OPNP under international Master's stream. There is another candidate (applied in 2013) under the same stream who received passport request this weekend. That is a positive sign that Ontario PNP has started moving again after 3.5 months.

I have not heard any update for Ontario FSW Pilot as yet

vuexperts said:
Any update .............

again silence ...........

have you got your visa and collect your stamped passport.........

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
yes boss....

i had posted from other forum ....so that ppls here may know that something good is coming in near future...

as per my case...
my medical is done on 16th oct. 13....which is expired...
hope they will contact me in near future.
ok bye

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear you emailed at Ottawa office .............what response come .

or any other guy , emailed to UK embassy or Ottawa office regarding our case status , any update , please share .

will be appreciated.

Thanks

islamabad786 said:
I think ballutaran pasted the post from an applicant who belongs to OPNP under international Master's stream. There is another candidate (applied in 2013) under the same stream who received passport request this weekend. That is a positive sign that Ontario PNP has started moving again after 3.5 months.

I have not heard any update for Ontario FSW Pilot as yet

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
No response from Ottawa
vuexperts said:
Dear you emailed at Ottawa office .............what response come .

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
October 31, 2014

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program has met its 2014 target of 2,500 nominations. Applicants can still submit their applications under all streams. However, because the nomination target has been reached, Opportunities Ontario is unable to issue nominations for the remainder of 2014.

Nominee applications that have been received but have not been finalized in 2014 will automatically be placed in priority for finalization in 2015. Any application received after October 31, 2014 will be assessed as part of the 2015 nomination target.

Annual provincial nomination targets are determined by the Federal Government, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Please continue to check this website for updates.

Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
zain92 said:
October 31, 2014

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program has met its 2014 target of 2,500 nominations. Applicants can still submit their applications under all streams. However, because the nomination target has been reached, Opportunities Ontario is unable to issue nominations for the remainder of 2014.

Nominee applications that have been received but have not been finalized in 2014 will automatically be placed in priority for finalization in 2015. Any application received after October 31, 2014 will be assessed as part of the 2015 nomination target.

Annual provincial nomination targets are determined by the Federal Government, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Zain92,

Thankyou for the update above. What I have understood from this is, Ontario office is showing their progress for nominations and this has nothing to do with the QA process which has stopped our file processing. We all got the nominations and there is no one among us waiting for the nomination from province(s).

May be I am wrong but this is my understanding.. Can anyone from the group shed some lite on this please... any thoughts...ideas... corrections... hopes....etc...

Regards.
Ahmed321.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
We have got nominations in 2012, Mine is dated 28 Sep 2012, our files are in CIC for more than two years now !!!

zain92 said:
October 31, 2014

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again Silence................. :-X :-X :-X :( :( :( :( :(

zain92 said:
October 31, 2014