+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Good Day!

friends,

I received medical request for all family members today except my eldest son; what should I do please advise!
Shall I drop email to CIC Islamabad, contact Gerry's or wait!

Regards
Atif

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Good Day!

friends,

I received medical request for all family members today except my eldest son; what should I do please advise!

Regards
Atif

AKJECP said:
Thanks vuexperts!!

I submitted my application through Gerry-Fedex( visa drop box office ) Islamabad.

How did you proceed with your medicals? I mean, should i wait for my Medical Instructions or proceed with the MR appointment from Panel Doctor for my family medical?

Medical jaldi book ho jata he or they take time?

What is your plan to fly to Canada?

Regards
Take care

Dear that's good news

i am in Pakistan for the time being.

Same happened with me , as i did not mentioned email address in my forms which i submit in embassy then i received medical request by courier and remaining family members , medical request received through email.

so do not worry , there is no need to contact embassy , some times embassy did not send medical request (its all depend on embassy ).just wait and see .

you submit your documents to embassy through Fedex( visa drop box office ) or by any other courier service.

In sha Allah , after medical , with in 20 to 30 days , you will get visa stamped

atifamr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
[Good Day!

friends,

Regards
Atif]
Well dear best of luck and best wishes

Its routine work and all most every guy in Pakisatn received such email in which they asked some documents , bank statement and future plan .Further in the same emial , they asked wait 4 months for next correspondence

By the way "/ " mean " or " mean any one

[/quote]

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
cngratultations atifamr...

1) that is good news.. can you share your timelines?
2) you received medical for PR or for OWP?

please share your complete time lines.. and dont worry may ALLAH be with you and your family....

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
@ pradeeshma and @ ptaral

Any updates in your situation for PR, I read that you guys send out an email to minister regarding the OWP situation and PR stamping.. would appreciate your response.. I got my OWP approved and thinking on next steps.

Thanks

rp_tp

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Congrats Atif.
Is it for OWP or PR?

atifamr said:
Good Day!

friends,

Regards
Atif

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I have received refund check from previous FSW Backlog application after 2months 15 days after applying for refund

xingyun

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
May I know who from Manila received passport request from the embassy and how long did you wait before it was returned to you with your visa?

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
@All

Who are on OWP in Canada and they got passport submit request from their visa office..want to know how are u guys figuring this out for stamping.

Thanks

rp_tp

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Good Morning Everyone ,
It is almost a year since I applied my PR to Nova Scotia, when we first applied to tis program it was clearly stated that this program is to fasten the processing time of backlog FSW ,now I am wondering are they going to stick to the processing time for each visa office as normal provincial nominee regardless of the point that we are already FSW applicant waiting since 6 or 7 years ??? in My case the processing time of Amman VO is 32 months for provincial nominees , some are 44 months ,some less some more ...now the question is "Is it a right decision to go to Canada on OWP waiting for the PR to be approved which might take more than the validity of the WP ???? so if the WP is expired what should be the situation ???is that some kind of a trap or what ??????

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Hadeel1234 said:
Good Morning Everyone ,
It is almost a year since I applied my PR to Nova Scotia, when we first applied to tis program it was clearly stated that this program is to fasten the processing time of backlog FSW ,now I am wondering are they going to stick to the processing time for each visa office as normal provincial nominee regardless of the point that we are already FSW applicant waiting since 6 or 7 years ??? in My case the processing time of Amman VO is 32 months for provincial nominees , some are 44 months ,some less some more ...now the question is "Is it a right decision to go to Canada on OWP waiting for the PR to be approved which might take more than the validity of the WP ???? so if the WP is expired what should be the situation ???is that some kind of a trap or what ??????
Hadeel,

You have good reason to worry abt and this seems concerns to all too.. MY WP was recently approved and in the letter associated with that says it can be extended 1 more time..i.e max 4 yrs...

BTW have you recd 2nd AOR yet ? ..I got one and in that they say it will be processed in 6 months from NDVO office.

ddq

Nov 13, 2012
And just to add to that, if you have worked legally for one year, full time, you can also apply under Canadian Experience Class.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/cec.asp

Such that if anything goes wrong for any reason, you'll have yet another option to file a case.

Four years is a lot of time, imho you should not wait for PR to go to Canada :)

rp_tp said:
Hadeel,

You have good reason to worry abt and this seems concerns to all too.. MY WP was recently approved and in the letter associated with that says it can be extended 1 more time..i.e max 4 yrs...

BTW have you recd 2nd AOR yet ? ..I got one and in that they say it will be processed in 6 months from NDVO office.

ddq

Nov 13, 2012
And there's also a bridging work permit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2012-12-17.asp

Such that if your OWP expires while you are waiting for your PR, you can apply for the bridging work permit. For that you need to be in Canada.

ddq said:
And just to add to that, if you have worked legally for one year, full time, you can also apply under Canadian Experience Class.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/cec.asp

Such that if anything goes wrong for any reason, you'll have yet another option to file a case.

Four years is a lot of time, imho you should not wait for PR to go to Canada :)