18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
shareit said:
MuhammadFahad, had you provided a police clearance earlier when you applied?

I wonder why would they ask again if you had already provided it. Also, what would be a 'settlement plan'?
I had provided PCC earlier for my home country (Pakistan) only but not for the UK, where I stayed for 1 year.

Settlement plan is a writeup that needs to be provided for PNP applications where candidates outline their plan to settle/establish themselves in Canada. Here is an excerpt from the letter:

"a full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada. Please describe in as much detail as possible what you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will contribute to your ability to become economically established. Your explanation must be written by you, in your own words, and not copied from someone or somewhere else. If you already have a job offer from an employer in Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full details of the job title, its location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the process by which you obtained the job offer. If you have professional and/or trade qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for employment in Canada."

Hope this helps.
Fahad

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
shareit said:
Hi Pradeeshma,

I had called up VFS and I was told that the visa takes 5 working days from the date they receive the medical results.

Secondly, I am not sure how will e-medical accelerate the process coz they still courier the blood and urine test reports - only the opthalmic, general & x-ray was scanned and uploaded onto e-medical in my case. I called up Ruby hall today and they said they are courieringthe blood/urine test reports today.

Hope you get your PP with the maple leaf tomorrow :)
Hi shareit,

I also had finished my medical and my wife's on 23-Feb at Ruby Hall Clinic. But my kid's medical is pending and today I received the medical request of my kid ..but to my surprise NDVO returned back the original passport of my kid only .. I don't know why..Any idea please share...

ymv

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
24-04-2012
Nomination.....
04-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-12-2012
IELTS Request
24-04-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF 20-02-2013Req / 25-02-2013Pd
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2013 OWP Visa/19-04-2013Recd Passport
tarakvshah said:
I got medical for my KId by mail(national courier)
and with his Passport.

I don't know why they return my kid's passport without any information .
Wow that is good news for you. Now you can do the medical for your kid. Your VO process must be different from Manila VO. Anyway, good luck! :)

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
tarakvshah said:
Hi shareit,

I also had finished my medical and my wife's on 23-Feb at Ruby Hall Clinic. But my kid's medical is pending and today I received the medical request of my kid ..but to my surprise NDVO returned back the original passport of my kid only .. I don't know why..Any idea please share...
Did you check with VFS. May be they can guide. I feel it may be a mistake. You will have to re-send it again to NDVO.
Btwn i too did it from Ruby. I send you a personal message

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
shareit said:
Hi Pradeeshma,

I had called up VFS and I was told that the visa takes 5 working days from the date they receive the medical results.

Secondly, I am not sure how will e-medical accelerate the process coz they still courier the blood and urine test reports - only the opthalmic, general & x-ray was scanned and uploaded onto e-medical in my case. I called up Ruby hall today and they said they are courieringthe blood/urine test reports today.

Hope you get your PP with the maple leaf tomorrow :)
Thanks Shareit

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
ymv said:
Wow that is good news for you. Now you can do the medical for your kid. Your VO process must be different from Manila VO. Anyway, good luck! :)
Thanks .. but hwat abt Passport any idea :-[

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
pradeeshma said:
Did you check with VFS. May be they can guide. I feel it may be a mistake. You will have to re-send it again to NDVO.
Btwn i too did it from Ruby. I send you a personal message
I didn't send my Application through VFS... anyway still I will call them .. are you from Pune?

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
tarakvshah said:
I didn't send my Application through VFS... anyway still I will call them .. are you from Pune?
Yes Im from Pune. Their customer care is ok. Can you please advice what type of Visa you have applied for Wife and Kid.

shareit

Star Member
Aug 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
Tarakvshah,

I got my meds done 2 days b4 u did...so kinda parallel there...

Not sure why your kid's passport was returned - DO check with NDVO...even if it is a mistake, it can induce unnecessary delays in your travel plans...

Pradeeshma,

We all are waiting for you to give the good news :)

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
shareit said:
Tarakvshah,

Not sure why your kid's passport was returned - DO check with NDVO...even if it is a mistake, it can induce unnecessary delays in your travel plans...

Pradeeshma,

I wish i could do that ASAP. Lets hope for the best...

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
shareit said:
Tarakvshah,

Pradeeshma,

But NDVO is very slow for answering ...Please suggest me how can I contact them by Email or Phone because there is no file number for OWP.

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
tarakvshah said:
But NDVO is very slow for answering ...Please suggest me how can I contact them by Email or Phone because there is no file number for OWP.
Did u try below link

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
pradeeshma said:
Did u try below link

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Hi Pradeesh and Shareit

Finally i got the answer that why did I receive my kid's passport back. It is just because do perform medical examination. Since small kid do not have any identity proof (Driving License or Pan Card), only passport is the supporting identity proof. And if you check the medical instructions, it is stated that you have to display the any identity proof in original only. So for kid ..only passport.. :D

shareit

Star Member
Aug 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
I can understand what a relief it would be :)

So you will be sending your kid's passport back once the medicals is done, right?