May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
tarakvshah said:
Hi Pradeesh and Shareit

Finally i got the answer that why did I receive my kid's passport back. It is just because do perform medical examination. Since small kid do not have any identity proof (Driving License or Pan Card), only passport is the supporting identity proof. And if you check the medical instructions, it is stated that you have to display the any identity proof in original only. So for kid ..only passport.. :D
Cool. So CIC Replies to our Queries. Thats good to know. Huge relief for you.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 3 months of wait my application has been returned for a stupid reason: My wife's birth certificate is not included. I'd submitted her passport and other id details with birthday and parents information clearly mentioned. :mad:

Anyways, now I'm in a fix. My nomination certificate is going to expire in last week of march. Meanwhile in these 3 months I've been blesses with a baby. Now, my nomination certificate does not have my kids name as at that time I did not have a kid. If I resubmit my application now, I'll need to include my child's information as well. I'm afraid CIS may return my application again saying that certificate does not mention the child's name. If I request ontario for an extension they may or may not accept and certificate will expire.

Has anyone faced similar situation? What can I do in this scenario? I tried contacting CIC on 001 613944400 but they don't provide any clear information. Sending a mail to CIC is waste because they will not reply before 3 weeks. I don't know what to do...

-can

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
canimmigrate said:
After 3 months of wait my application has been returned for a stupid reason: My wife's birth certificate is not included. I'd submitted her passport and other id details with birthday and parents information clearly mentioned. :mad:

Anyways, now I'm in a fix. My nomination certificate is going to expire in last week of march. Meanwhile in these 3 months I've been blesses with a baby. Now, my nomination certificate does not have my kids name as at that time I did not have a kid. If I resubmit my application now, I'll need to include my child's information as well. I'm afraid CIS may return my application again saying that certificate does not mention the child's name. If I request ontario for an extension they may or may not accept and certificate will expire.

Has anyone faced similar situation? What can I do in this scenario? I tried contacting CIC on 001 613944400 but they don't provide any clear information. Sending a mail to CIC is waste because they will not reply before 3 weeks. I don't know what to do...

-can
Hi

I had the similar issue. I applied for BC Nomonation. I got the nomination and mean while i had a baby girl so I called BC PNP and they sent me the updated nomination within a week. Than there was a change of address and they sent again within 10 days. But the difference is that I didnt applied to CIC that time until I received the corrected one. I would suggest you to contact your nominated province case worker and explain the situation. they might send you the updated LOA within time meanwhile you send your wifes details to CIC with the updated LOA and forms and stuff for your baby later. This way you will be ave the hastle after the nomination certificate is expired.

this is my suggestion. You can follow if you want.

best ov luck.

Regards

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
canimmigrate said:

-can

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashifm said:
Hi

I had the similar issue. I applied for BC Nomonation. I got the nomination and mean while i had a baby girl so I called BC PNP and they sent me the updated nomination within a week. Than there was a change of address and they sent again within 10 days. But the difference is that I didnt applied to CIC that time until I received the corrected one. I would suggest you to contact your nominated province case worker and explain the situation. they might send you the updated LOA within time meanwhile you send your wifes details to CIC with the updated LOA and forms and stuff for your baby later. This way you will be ave the hastle after the nomination certificate is expired.

this is my suggestion. You can follow if you want.

best ov luck.

Regards
Sorry I'm not clear what u mean. U mean that I send my application to CIS without my kid's detail. And then parallely I ask my province to modify the certificate?
But I'll have to send my original nomination certificate to province and I think they will issue a new one, isn't it? What is LOA?

Thanks.
- can

ittiam

Jun 6, 2012
hi,

did you have any problems with the photographs. Were they fine did cic asked you to resend them.

regards,

ittiam

quote author=MuhammadFahad link=topic=99261.msg2099771#msg2099771 date=1361785661]
Hello All,

I just received Medical Request from London Visa Office :). They asked for the following:

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive separate emails with instructions)
-Original UK (ACPO) police certificate for yourself
-Documents #1 and #2 listed in the attached 'PV2' letter (Bank Statement and Settlement Plan)

Got to provide everything in 60 days so just a little tense.

Thanks,
Fahad
[/quote]

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
canimmigrate said:
Sorry I'm not clear what u mean. U mean that I send my application to CIS without my kid's detail. And then parallely I ask my province to modify the certificate?

LOA- Letter of Approval = Nomination Certificate. Yes I suggest you to send CIS wout your kids details. and ask your province to update your LOA. This is my personal suggestion. As I dont know your personal circumstances i mean how did you get your nomination and what stream.

But I'll have to send my original nomination certificate to province and I think they will issue a new one, isn't it? What is LOA?
I believe you dont need to send your original nomination certificate as they will send you a new one.
Thanks.
- can

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
canimmigrate said:

-can
Send email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.c
Most of the time I have received prompt response from them. Or else Send ur package now itself without adding u'r new member and later
get it corrected. I feel the second approach may be safer

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
ittiam said:
hi,

did you have any problems with the photographs. Were they fine did cic asked you to resend them.

regards,

ittiam
No I didn't and CIC accepted without any issues.

shareit

Star Member
Aug 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
canimmigrate,

Sad to know that after all these years of waiting, a ray of hope shines and then absence of just a birth certificate clouds the hopes.

Wish you get a fair chance and you come out with success.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shareit said:
canimmigrate,

Sad to know that after all these years of waiting, a ray of hope shines and then absence of just a birth certificate clouds the hopes.

Wish you get a fair chance and you come out with success.
Yeah. It is hight of stupidity. I'd sent my marraige certificate, my wife's passport, her tax documents etc. All of these had her D.O.B clearly mentioned. The moron sitting there ignored all this and just rejected the application. On the top of it it took 3 months to reach me. Those morons don't even reply to mails and even call center is of no use.
- can

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ canimmigrate

Also send a Copy of 10th Class Certificate ( Should be in English ) , Get it Notarized , Highlight the DOB on that . Along with this attach a Letter of explanation saying that why you are not able to furnish DOB Certificate . May be you can mention that at that point of time in your country Birth registration was not mandatory so that is why there is no DOB certificate and you are attaching various proofs as supporting documents for DOB.

If time limit allows you :

In India there is another process how to prove that a DOB certificate is not available :

You send a request to the Office which issues Birth and Death Registration Certificates in the City of Birth and you ask them for a Birth Certificate, If they are not able to locate your birth record in their registers then they will give you a letter saying that we tried to find your birth record but it does not exist in our records, that is another acceptable proof that you do not have DOB certificate.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi Friends,

I have applied PR on 30-Jan-13.
I have also applied WP on 05-Feb-13 & Awaiting Med. Request.

I will keep updating. My Visa office is New Delhi. India.
Anybody who have applied PR in Jan-13, pls. update the status.

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi PEople,

I'm new to this forum and a candidate of Ontario pilot program. We just received our medical request and below is our timeline.
Application to Ontario - 3 May, 2012 (date received at Ontario)
Nomination - 25 October, 2012
Application to CIO - 3 December, 2012 (date received at CIO)
AOR - 23 January,2013
MR - 2 March, 2013
Visa office - Accra

Cheers

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
chintan_155 said:
Hi Friends,

I have applied PR on 30-Jan-13.
I have also applied WP on 05-Feb-13 & Awaiting Med. Request.

I will keep updating. My Visa office is New Delhi. India.
Anybody who have applied PR in Jan-13, pls. update the status.
You may like to join the January thread on the following link.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tracking-pnp-january-2013-applications-to-cio-nova-scotia-t130972.240.html