+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats! Have you taken TEF and mentioned the same in the EE profile?
Since he hasn't replied yet by now, you guys can check his past posts...he mentions he got CLB 10 TEF, so that's most likely an invite under the French Speaking Stream.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my Friends

I have seen many questions related to the notification i have received on 11th April. I will give some clarification
- I have passed TEF and IELTS test and got CLB 10 in french and >CLB 7 which is more than enough to be eligible for both streams, but I prefer french speakers stream (it's easier for me ;D)
- I fact it is the second notification I receive from OINP. I received the first one on 13th Feb and I have send them the Application, after that I had a problem on my EE profile (I become not eligible because of wrong NOC of principal job). So I have created a new profile (with the right NOC) and I receive again the notification. By chance, OINP they accept to consider my application and tranfer it on my new profile.

Thank's

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
moho1974 said:
Hello my Friends

I have seen many questions related to the notification i have received on 11th April. I will give some clarification
- I have passed TEF and IELTS test and got CLB 10 in french and >CLB 7 which is more than enough to be eligible for both streams, but I prefer french speakers stream (it's easier for me ;D)
- I fact it is the second notification I receive from OINP. I received the first one on 13th Feb and I have send them the Application, after that I had a problem on my EE profile (I become not eligible because of wrong NOC of principal job). So I have created a new profile (with the right NOC) and I receive again the notification. By chance, OINP they accept to consider my application and tranfer it on my new profile.

Thank's
Thanks for clarification... all the best !!!

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
moho1974 said:
Hello my Friends

Thank's
Hi, I want to understand how did you became ineligible suddenly. Since you said NOC was incorrect, was it identified by you or did you receive any message from CIC that NOC is not right? I want to know because I got similar ineligibility message and I blamed it all on my consultant. Can it be a technical error also?

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Experts:

I would need some advice regarding my case:

I have created my express entry profile on Feb 23rd, 2016 ( re-created for the 4th time) with a score of 452.I have studied and worked in Ontario since I came to Canada. My open work permit expires in June 2016. I need advice regarding Ontario PNP, what should I do to get an invite?

As I have very limited time left can someone suggest me, contacting the Ontario PNP office or emailing them will help? Or what other option I can look into?

Can i get my work permit extended? what i need to get that done?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AARJUN said:
Hello Experts:

I would need some advice regarding my case:

I have created my express entry profile on Feb 23rd, 2016 ( re-created for the 4th time) with a score of 452.I have studied and worked in Ontario since I came to Canada. My open work permit expires in June 2016. I need advice regarding Ontario PNP, what should I do to get an invite?

As I have very limited time left can someone suggest me, contacting the Ontario PNP office or emailing them will help? Or what other option I can look into?

Can i get my work permit extended? what i need to get that done?

Thanks
You cannot do much to get the invite (other than creating the EE profile and waiting to get a NOI from OINP). Having said that, you can be prepared - Check the below post and get ready to submit your documents.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

OINP is slow - They now take close to 4 months to send out an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) and around 1 - 2 months after that to issue nomination.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bharat Reddy said:
Thank you for the reply quarko..... is the CRS: 411 really matters ? i came to know from old posts people who got less then 450 is very hard to get PT?? is this makes sense.
At 411 you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. Lately, there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out PTs.

Gulwinder

Jan 29, 2016
Komalv said:
Hi, I want to understand how did you became ineligible suddenly. Since you said NOC was incorrect, was it identified by you or did you receive any message from CIC that NOC is not right? I want to know because I got similar ineligibility message and I blamed it all on my consultant. Can it be a technical error also?
The NOC which he has chosen as a primary NOC, he was having less than one year exp in that which is the requirement for profile to be eligible. After that he changed it to correct NOC.

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
Gulwinder said:
The NOC which he has chosen as a primary NOC, he was having less than one year exp in that which is the requirement for profile to be eligible. After that he changed it to correct NOC.
Ok, got that! All the best to him..!!

montyair

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Guys, I created my express entry profile in middle of march 2016, there have been 2 express entry draws after that. My score is 418 pts.
I have not yet received letter of interest from Ontario, any update or suggestions?

also would any recommend me deleting my profile and re creating it again, please suggest...... :)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
montyair said:
Hi Guys, I created my express entry profile in middle of march 2016, there have been 2 express entry draws after that. My score is 418 pts.
I have not yet received letter of interest from Ontario, any update or suggestions?

also would any recommend me deleting my profile and re creating it again, please suggest...... :)
The cut off score in draws has never gone below 450 since 2015.
Currently, OINP has stopped sending PT NOI since 16th Feb. 2016 as they have a huge backlog of applications.
Kindly be active on this forum and as soon as you hear news about people receiving PT NOI from Ontario, only then recreate your EE profile.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
montyair said:

OINP - At 418 you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. Lately, there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out PTs. It seems OINP is clearing the backlog which they have accumulated since November (as they had to process Syrian refugee applications). Post this, which I assume would be May 2016 onwards, they would start issuing PTs. My assumption is based on the fact that they have updated OINP settlement funds requirement here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html. The requirement refers to applications that will be submitted after May 6, 2016.

Improving CRS Score - I am not sure what your IELTS score is. IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that you should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculator here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. If you are able to improve your score, may be you could get invited directly.

Other PNPs - For other PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

I would not suggest recreating your profile now, especially when Ontario is not sending PTs. In case you get to hear from the forum that Ontario has been sending PTs and you do not get one, then you can consider recreating your profile.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hi Guys just a FYI

April 18 2016
I have renewed my EE Profile , so I can get a new NOI from Ontario
I heard about : OIPNP stopped sending , quotas of NOI , etc... , so I was anxious

But it worked , I got a within 3 hours a new NOI from OIPNP.
Since I am qualified through the OIPNP FSSW : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH.html

so that Automated NOI sending is working. ( for OIPNP FSSW )

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
The fact that they are issuing NOIs to french-speaking stream applicants is already well known. It's the english-speaking stream that's struggling.