+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uniwander said:
Hello AG. I have a question regarding the photos required for PPR. There is one requirement:

•be on photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable;

Can I write down the date myself? Thanks.
Do not use a ball point pen as it will create impression on the other side. Use of ink pen or microtip pen is recommended.
Self backing papare means the paper that can hold ink without smudging. You can write the date with hand. If the ink smudges then the paper then your photographs could be rejected.

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
Guys pls help me out.... My parents will be coming to US on visitor visa for few months. Can they apply Canadian Visitor visa in Canadian Consulate in Newyork??

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
of course they can.

kevinctech said:
Guys pls help me out.... My parents will be coming to US on visitor visa for few months. Can they apply Canadian Visitor visa in Canadian Consulate in Newyork??

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinctech said:
More success rate if they apply in home country. But if you choose to apply from US then make sure you have the following for more chances of success.

- Original, signed India passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.

- Passport-type photographs:

- Payment Authorization. Complete and sign the Credit Card Authorization Form.

- Proof of Status. Original evidence of your legal status in US (Original of I-94, I-20, H1B approval notice, etc). I-20 and DS-2019 forms must be endorsed within the past 3 months by your adviser.

- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.

- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.

- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.

- Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Canada ie. copy of their Canada passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Canada, copies of their Canada residence permit and their national passport's information pages.

- Family Information form. A completed Family Information form. (IMM 5645)

- Supplemental form. A completed Schedule 1 supplemental information form. The work history section must be filled out with the applicant's information for the past 10 years with no gaps. Periods of unemployment and study should be entered into the form. (IMM 5257) Should be typed and printed.

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
I got a F2F interview in Calgary and my passports are with LA consulate for stamping (after PPR), what are my options ?

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
Thank you AG. Is this letter a must, coz I dont have anyone in Canada to help me on this?? - - "Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Canada ie. copy of their Canada passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Canada, copies of their Canada residence permit and their national passport's information pages."

AlbertaGovernor said:
More success rate if they apply in home country. But if you choose to apply from US then make sure you have the following for more chances of success.

- Original, signed India passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.

- Passport-type photographs:

- Payment Authorization. Complete and sign the Credit Card Authorization Form.

- Proof of Status. Original evidence of your legal status in US (Original of I-94, I-20, H1B approval notice, etc). I-20 and DS-2019 forms must be endorsed within the past 3 months by your adviser.

- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.

- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.

- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.

- Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Canada ie. copy of their Canada passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Canada, copies of their Canada residence permit and their national passport's information pages.

- Family Information form. A completed Family Information form. (IMM 5645)

- Supplemental form. A completed Schedule 1 supplemental information form. The work history section must be filled out with the applicant's information for the past 10 years with no gaps. Periods of unemployment and study should be entered into the form. (IMM 5257) Should be typed and printed.

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
lovepool4u2001 said:
I got a F2F interview in Calgary and my passports are with LA consulate for stamping (after PPR), what are my options ?
Anyone please reply ....its very urgent

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Recently, I got visitor visa for my mother-in-law from NY consulate. She is on visitor visa in US. I didn't submitted anything like this.

kevinctech said:
Thank you AG. Is this letter a must, coz I dont have anyone in Canada to help me on this?? - - "Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Canada ie. copy of their Canada passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Canada, copies of their Canada residence permit and their national passport's information pages."

enna

Feb 14, 2011
Good morning PaToAb,

did you checked your photo already?

thanks

PaToAb said:
Recently, I got visitor visa for my mother-in-law from NY consulate. She is on visitor visa in US. I didn't submitted anything like this.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
I received couple of PMs asking for phone number to call CIC from US and photo specs for PR card. Alberta Governor has already answered these two questions. Please read his posts.

Thanks

AlbertaGovernor said:
For PR Card Inquiry call from outside Canada call +1(613)-944-4000 options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message

Slash

Apr 7, 2011
Seniors who have already landed in Alberta. Anyone willing to offer address for PR card or provide some guidance on how to get about it?

JSaint

Jul 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surenderJeet said:
I am in Edmonton. Any candidate who work in IT software computer and looking job?.

I can refer some opening if you want to apply.

Send me a PM inbox message.

Thanks,
SurenderJeet
Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

kevinctech

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2009
Nomination.....
26-11-2009
AOR Received.
28-07-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
31-07-2010
hey PaToAb, please let me know about the docs you took for getting the visa and the reason for the visa... Really appreciate your help.

PaToAb said: