Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
Anyone went to Dr. Levy in NY? any feedback?

Thx,
-J

Mods777 said:
I doubt your insurance will cover medical tests probably a part of it but not all.

I went to Dr Wong in NY he was good and not that expensive too. They were very prompt and fast and knew exactly what needs to be done.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
Thanks for all of your inputs guys.
I just replied back on the e-mail from Detroit office asking if these documents are requested in an error.
Let us see when they get back to me and what they say.
thanks again
calgary2010 said:
I guess the visa office has done the mistake regarding your case, you should write an email and get confirmation of the documents that you need to send. Just ask for the cliarification, it will not harm / slow down the application processing.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Kindly post the response once available. Thanks

pk933 said:
I just replied back on the e-mail from Detroit office asking if these documents are requested in an error.
thanks again

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Qureshi,

We had our CIC Medicals at the below mentioned doc's office in NJ.
Howard C Weiss MD
9 Franklin Street
Morristown, NJ

We found him to be friendly and cheeful person and his office confirmed us the medical results before sending the docs to Ottawa.
The medicals were not covered by our insurance and if I remember correctly we were charged approx. $300 per person including X-Rays.
Hope this helps.

Qureshi said:
Seniors please help,

I just received Med request and would like to seek your's advice. I am New Jersey based so please let me know to whom should I go who should
take my insurance in account and process it smoothly without surprises.

Looking forward to hear form experienced one,

Thanks in advance.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Avalap,

Whats up? Did you hear anything from NY office, did you get PPR? Man why its taking so long to get a PPR from NY office. You know wayne81, he got his transferred to Seattle on Jan 5 and received PPR on Jan 24.

Man did you try emailing them, what do you think the delay is? Is it not that the background check is complete when the file is transferred.

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
pk933 said:
thanks again
Thats good... Yeah it doesnt harm by asking them gently why they need all these documents. We also read NY Consulate asked Some body to produce Job Offer, Which he never had.

My File was transferred same day... i didnt get anything so far... God only knows what order they are processing.

Pls Post as soon as u get a reply. Just to be on safer edge i am also compiling all the doc's.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
did you send a bank statement with your application to buffalo? If you did..thats is why you did not get this e-mail and i think it is a good thing for you :)
DKSCHOWDARY said:
Thats good... Yeah it doesnt harm by asking them gently why they need all these documents. We also read NY Consulate asked Some body to produce Job Offer, Which he never had.

My File was transferred same day... i didnt get anything so far... God only knows what order they are processing.

Pls Post as soon as u get a reply. Just to be on safer edge i am also compiling all the doc's.

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
pk933 said:
did you send a bank statement with your application to buffalo? If you did..thats is why you did not get this e-mail and i think it is a good thing for you :)
No i didnt send any proof of funds while sending application 2 Buffalo. Somewhere it asks for the amount right... i just mentioned a $ amt.
did u send them with ur application?

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
pk933 said:
i will have to move some funds too... i did lend some money and now i got them back... this month will be raise in the statement... i spoke to Bank of America... they said their letter would have yearly avg balance.. which is not good.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
No i didnt send any of documents for proof of funds. As it was not required under PN.
yeah the bank of America does provide that kind of letters i know.and I will have to get the same type of letter too If I do need to submit it.. I think It is going to create some probs . Let us see what happens, Right now I am waiting for their respose on my e-mail.
DKSCHOWDARY said:
i will have to move some funds too... i did lend some money and now i got them back... this month will be raise in the statement... i spoke to Bank of America... they said their letter would have yearly avg balance.. which is not good.

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Hi,

My File got transfered to NY on Dec14 th and no updates after that. I have a family urgency and I need to go to India, so I send a mail to NY office saying the same to find out the status. They send me a mail that they haven't received my medicals but they received all other family members of mine.They asked me to check with doc.

We all did medicals at the same time with same doctor and they provided a tracking number and when I checked tracking number medicals reached on Aug18th . I am not really sure what I have to do now. Any advise please.

If I need to do medicals again I don't have those Medical forms sent by CIC along with File number etc? Any advise is more appreicated.

Thank you
Virgo

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
virgo said:
Hi,

My File got transfered to NY on Dec14 th and no updates after that. I have a family urgency and I need to go to India, so I send a mail to NY office saying the same to find out the status. They send me a mail that they haven't received my medicals but they received all other family members of mine.They asked me to check with doc.

We all did medicals at the same time with same doctor and they provided a tracking number and when I checked tracking number medicals reached on Aug18th . I am not really sure what I have to do now. Any advise please.

If I need to do medicals again I don't have those Medical forms sent by CIC along with File number etc? Any advise is more appreicated.

Thank you
Virgo
Call the doctor and tell them the same... some doctors keep a copy for their records.... that way they can resend the same.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Folks,

This is frustrating... Could somebody please post the contact info of the ottawa office the one that handles our medicals. ive read it here before but i couldn't find it. Thanks...

virgo said:
Hi,

Thank you
Virgo

murali krishna

Jan 27, 2011
When did u send your application to buffalo
Qureshi said:
Seniors please help,

I just received Med request and would like to seek your's advice. I am New Jersey based so please let me know to whom should I go who should
take my insurance in account and process it smoothly without surprises.

Looking forward to hear form experienced one,

Thanks in advance.

murali krishna

Jan 27, 2011
When did you send your application to buffalo

My application was sent on October 1 st week.Check cashed on Dec 31

jimmyz500 said:
Just an update, I received AOR/Medical request on Friday 1/31.

I tried to check my file# starting with a 'b' on the CIC website, it's not showing my file. Is this common?

Thx,
-J