+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will use AVR too for myself my wife has H4 Stamped though. I will use CCH address for my PR card once he settled down there :) lol hope that is not an issue CCH :) How is your preparation gong on CCH? what else is left for you in your command center?

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
@despo

did u contact CIC NY? rather where you able to contact them regarding PPR this is really depressing i have a job i cannot take till i get this stupid immigration landing formality done..

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Got PPR on Jan 06, 2010. Letter was printed on Jan 02 and mailed on Jan 04.

Track my case at:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/402

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Chintu,

I did try to contact NY on tuesday but looks like my email did not get delivered to them. Got automatic failure email back in few second. i am not sure that they have my email or not. I can understand your frustration dude.

lots of people are getting PPR from Ny consualte hope you get it soon too.................
keep checking your mailbox our ppr may be arround the corner as well.

ichintu said:
@ despo

did u contact CIC NY? rather where you able to contact them regarding PPR this is really depressing i have a job i cannot take till i get this stupid immigration landing formality done..

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations npnotesin................. great going ......... good luck with your PR visa stamping.

npnotesin said:

Track my case at:

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/402

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey buddy how are you doing? you just disappeared since you did little re-medical tests. How are things looking at your end? did you get your ecase updated to medical results recived yet or not? Keep me posted time to time. as always good to hear from you.

Thanx !! i do check mailbox every day sometime drive home arround 2:00 pm to see if anything came in mail and come back to office with disappointment. But i have not lost hope..........:)

dipen said:
Good luck Despo. Its your turn to get the PPR. keep checking mailbox and let us know.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
I will use AVR too for myself my wife has H4 Stamped though. I will use CCH address for my PR card once he settled down there :) lol hope that is not an issue CCH :) How is your preparation gong on CCH? what else is left for you in your command center?
I doubt that AVR will be that easy as it has been especially after this christmas incident of detroit flight. Now every month dozens are doing landing process and everybody is using AVR so it will also become a mess.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
npnotesin said:

Track my case at:

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/402
Congrats!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey NIX your PR card looks really coollllllllllllllllllllll !! even its your PR card i am really happy. If it is not too much work for you could you please care to post SIN card ( with ofcrouse hiding details) and Health Card pictures as well. :)

Thanks for your all help buddy. really appreciated.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hello All,
This question is for all who knows answer and also for who got PR request and PR cards.
My medical was received on Nov 20,2009 and my file was transferred on Dec 1st,2009. I did not get any questions till now.i didn't submitted local pcc'sat CIC time.one question is that for all the people they are asking local pcc's or not.

Thanks for all.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narsanna said:
Hello All,
This question is for all who knows answer and also for who got PR request and PR cards.
My medical was received on Nov 20,2009 and my file was transferred on Dec 1st,2009. I did not get any questions till now.i didn't submitted local pcc'sat CIC time.one question is that for all the people they are asking local pcc's or not.

Thanks for all.
Do you mean passport request (PPR)?

C

cchabert

.....HOUSTON!!!....The Eagle has landed...repeat...the Eagle has landed.....

Again thank you for all your help, I'll post my landing experience soon, now let me continue to pinching myself to be sure this is not a dream.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
GirlOntario said:
Do you mean passport request (PPR)?
yes that means to get ppr request Local police clearance certificate(PCC) is neccessary. for all the people they are asking PCC. till now i didn't apply local PCC's. if you tell me the prompt answer i will decide my self.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Oh..man...thats great keep checking mailbox. I am sure its on its way for you. Well u know mine is little delayed now. I submitted retest but havent seen the ecase updated to medical received. I am just waiting and hoping for the best.

despoimmigrant said:
Hey buddy how are you doing? you just disappeared since you did little re-medical tests. How are things looking at your end? did you get your ecase updated to medical results recived yet or not? Keep me posted time to time. as always good to hear from you.

Thanx !! i do check mailbox every day sometime drive home arround 2:00 pm to see if anything came in mail and come back to office with disappointment. But i have not lost hope..........:)