+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
Yes I sent a pre-stamped Express mail envelope along with the passports.

kishankanhaiya said:
Congratulations!

I just got my passport request today. Did you send a stamped Express Mail envelope?

thanks,

KishanKanhaiya.

druckers said:
Got our Passports with immigrant visa stamped and valid for 10 months.
I sent the passports last Friday and got them back this Saturday.

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
Hi,
I am in way of sending doc's to CIC and need to more clarification on below stuff from IMM 7048E.
"7. Work Experiance"
"Original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal."

" a business card of the person signing"

* do we need to send original experience letters?
* Is it not sufficient to send notorized copies?
* Do we need to send business card of the employer?

Please some one get back to me on this.

Regards
Gurram.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you sure you applied under AINP program?

gurram said:
Hi,
I am in way of sending doc's to CIC and need to more clarification on below stuff from IMM 7048E.
"7. Work Experiance"
"Original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal."

" a business card of the person signing"

* do we need to send original experience letters?
* Is it not sufficient to send notorized copies?
* Do we need to send business card of the employer?

Please some one get back to me on this.

Regards
Gurram.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any ecase updates folks? how abt you dipen? mine still says we started processing your application on august 19th.

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Still waiting for ECas to get updated with "Medical Results have been received"

As of Today, My Ecas says the following:

We started processing your application on June 8, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 23, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medicals done on June 29 2009 and Ottawa received them on July 10 2009.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 23, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

I was hoping to see the "Medical Results have been received" this morning when I check the e-CAS just like you, but it was not there.

Looking at your timeline, it looks like I have a long way to go until I see that. My process was started on Jun 23 and file was transferred to NYC on Jul 28. Medical was done on Jul 15 and Ottawa received it on Jul 23.

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi All ,

I received a request for all 3 below in same packet on Aug 21

1) State PCC
2) Medicals
3) Passport Request (they specifically mentioned to send passports after medicals).

I have sent my application to CIC, New Delhi on July 1. I have already paid RPRF at time initial application to CIC.

I have applied under H1B SRS in Sep 08, however I left US in Dec 08. I got my nomination in Jan 09, Request AINP office to transfer case to New Delhi.

Now please advise me on following:

1) Does anyone knows exactly what happens in medicals. I am particularly concerned about Blood Test. Is it only for HIV/Syphillis or there is something more to it.
Does it make sense to get the required blood test done from some other doctor and take curative action in case of any problem before going to DMP to do actual medicals.

Please advise if anyone knows exactly whats happens in Blood test?

2) Should I send Passports with State PCC? or Should I wait for a specific request from CIC, New Delhi after they finish all work like evaluating my medicals/doing all background work.

I am bit concerned here because they might keep passports till they do entire background work/other processing work.

Thanks in advance

DZ

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow !!! All in one package !! great going !!

Blood test is done for 2 reason ------- HIV and STD ( Sexual Transmited Desease) Lol dont now how to spell
Urine test is done to check -------- Drug test (mainly)

So if you t hink you have any of above than beter get checked with local doctor see result and than go for medical test.

For passport keep it ready... as soon as Ottawa receives medical send passsport to Delhi office. No harm submiting passport unless you are planing to overseas trip in the mean time.

good luckkk. again this is my personal thoughts. u should wait for other seniors reply in these forum they have more experience than i do.........

downloadzombie said:
Hi All ,

I received a request for all 3 below in same packet on Aug 21

1) State PCC
2) Medicals
3) Passport Request (they specifically mentioned to send passports after medicals).

I have sent my application to CIC, New Delhi on July 1. I have already paid RPRF at time initial application to CIC.

I have applied under H1B SRS in Sep 08, however I left US in Dec 08. I got my nomination in Jan 09, Request AINP office to transfer case to New Delhi.

Now please advise me on following:

1) Does anyone knows exactly what happens in medicals. I am particularly concerned about Blood Test. Is it only for HIV/Syphillis or there is something more to it.
Does it make sense to get the required blood test done from some other doctor and take curative action in case of any problem before going to DMP to do actual medicals.

Please advise if anyone knows exactly whats happens in Blood test?

2) Should I send Passports with State PCC? or Should I wait for a specific request from CIC, New Delhi after they finish all work like evaluating my medicals/doing all background work.

I am bit concerned here because they might keep passports till they do entire background work/other processing work.

Thanks in advance

DZ

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srini_72 said:

how did you know that your application transfered to NY office? did you get letter from CIC first or Ecase was updated first? i am just trying to follow that i should get letter first than my ecase will be updated or i would see ecase updated first than receive letter mentioning same....

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Despo,

I received a letter from Buffalo on June 26 ( dated June 23) that my file has been transferred to New York office and after 3 days, on June 29 Ecas got updated with the message "We transferred your application to the New York office on June 23, 2009. The New York office may contact you".

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
hmm..

Thats what it says. I received a letter asking me for medicals and the reports were received in Ottawa on Aug 27. I also received a letter saying my appln has been transferred to the NY office. I wonder whats next ... State PCC ?

"
We started processing your application on August 3, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on August 18, 2009. The New York office may contact you. "

I guess am way behind Srini ... if I considered him a calendar reference.

Thanks,

mani001

May 12, 2009
Latest update from my end :

Recieved passport request, letter dated 19th August 2009. Letter also mentioned to send passport and fees within 60 days and is time sensitive. But I have to hold back till 5 October 2009 as my spouse traveling to India next week. Letter also indicated that visa will be valid till 18 Jun 2010. Let me know if anybody need some info from my side.

Mani

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats great progress Manniiiiiiiii, i will be in the same spot like you in few days if they request my passport after october 14th. my wife is going to india and will not return till jan 3rd 2010. did you inquire about only sending your passport right now and later you can send your wife's once she comes back?

good luck........

mani001 said:

Recieved passport request, letter dated 19th August 2009. Letter also mentioned to send passport and fees within 60 days and is time sensitive. But I have to hold back till 5 October 2009 as my spouse traveling to India next week. Letter also indicated that visa will be valid till 18 Jun 2010. Let me know if anybody need some info from my side.

Mani

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:

Mani
Congrats! That's wonderful news. PPR letter after 2 months from the date of the file transfer or medical done. Ten weeks total to get the letter to you. Not bad.

Have you included everything when you mailed your application package to the CIC Buffalo? When I say everything, mainly asking about all the PCCs including the State PCCs. It looks like you did not include RPRF, so they are asking you to send it right now, right? Have they requested any documents while your file was in NY Office? From your post, I can tell that you are married, do you have kids too? Looking at the timelines of many people and reading about a lot of PPRs, it seems like the processing is much faster for those who are singles. It makes sense too as the CIC people have less people to do the background checks or to read the medical results etc.