+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

C

cchabert

yrinaldy said:
google it - there are couple institutions who have same services. Vary in fees and services.

It's basically checking processing of PR application thru 3rd party (somehow interconnected w/ CIC). Wish US has this kind of system as well.

despoimmigrant said:
yrinaldy said:
Good suggestion Inge...

How long should one wait before start ordering CAIPS? I went to the site and it could take 5-6 weeks before receiving the file. Might be too late if ordering too soon?

Anyone here has ordered CAIPS file? How accurate was it?

ingegarcia said:
I guess all these problems would be solve if they updated e-Cas every time the receive documents/ cash check, request more docs... etc...

I guess that's the reason why one should ask for CAIPS if the process is taking too long....
Sorry i am little dumb in this what is CAIPS?
If you have a friend or relative in Canada Caips it's free

http://immigrationguides.com/content/view/207/110/

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ingegarcia said:
I guess all these problems would be solve if they updated e-Cas every time the receive documents/ cash check, request more docs... etc...

I guess that's the reason why one should ask for CAIPS if the process is taking too long....
I agree

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting is really boring. Looks like CIC does not want my money. They still have not cashed my cashiers check. Most of the people got their check cashed in first 2 weeks after CIC received their application. i am really impatient already in first 15 days god knows how am i going to deal with rest of the process.

Just for knowledge .......what do they check before depositing cashier's check? anyone has ever thought about it?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Waiting is really boring. Looks like CIC does not want my money. They still have not cashed my cashiers check. Most of the people got their check cashed in first 2 weeks after CIC received their application. i am really impatient already in first 15 days god knows how am i going to deal with rest of the process.

Just for knowledge .......what do they check before depositing cashier's check? anyone has ever thought about it?

despo....

we are all in same boat for many months now :p ... waiting for change.... listen to this song
by John Mayer may be it will beget some relief : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPX_igdrR0I

reading this forum is one of the only ways to hang to till you get there ...

CIC does thorough check of your application before encashing your check... if something is not
right or missing they return the entire application back... if you dont recieve the app back then you
can expect for it to get cashed in a few more weeks....

in my case they returned my app within 2 weeks for corrections and once I sent it back the
check was encashed in about 2 weeks....

good luck

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx AINP dude !!

I am putting new engine to this boat so we dont have to pedal anymore and this boat can go faster and we can reach faster. :)

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Thanx AINP dude !!

I am putting new engine to this boat so we dont have to pedal anymore and this boat can go faster and we can reach faster. :)
Hey Despo,

My application reached cic on april 27 and my check got cashed on May 18th. So dont worry, your check will also be cashed soon if your forms are complete.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moiz4you said:
despoimmigrant said:
Thanx AINP dude !!

Hey Despo,

My application reached cic on april 27 and my check got cashed on May 18th. So dont worry, your check will also be cashed soon if your forms are complete.
Thanx for helping me out here !! Are you able to figure out File # from back of check? Did you check status online? what does it say?

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Wots goin on with the LA Office ?? Are these guys sitting on the medicals like a snake....
bendjoe/rasko...anything you know of?

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
moiz4you said:
despoimmigrant said:
Thanx AINP dude !!

Hey Despo,

Thanx for helping me out here !! Are you able to figure out File # from back of check? Did you check status online? what does it say?
I cannot figure out the file number from the check.... Its has overwritten numbers.... I am still waiting for the AOR. My application reached on 27th April and nix1 application reached on April 22nd.. He got his AOR on July 2nd and i am expecting it anytime now.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
rascojenkins said:
moiz4you, just be cool hopefully you'll get it soon However if you have your check the file number starts with the letter B.
Yes i have the check but i am not ble to figure out 4 numbers... B 0557 xxxx 6. Those 4 numbers are all overwritten with the other numbers that the bank stamp

mani001

May 12, 2009
Even you have the correct file number It will not show up in Ecas untill you get the AOR and Medical request. So you are okay.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
moiz4you said:
rascojenkins said:
moiz4you, just be cool hopefully you'll get it soon However if you have your check the file number starts with the letter B.
Yes i have the check but i am not ble to figure out 4 numbers... B 0557 xxxx 6. Those 4 numbers are all overwritten with the other numbers that the bank stamp
So can only be between B055700006 and B055799996. Have you tried these numbers yet?