+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Mcluvin,

congrats on ur family add!. The many the happier.

McLuvin said:
Thanks Manny !!!!

And also, have u come across any cases where one was pregnant and x-rays could not be done... Do i need to take any steps from my side before the birth of the baby...

The doc who did the medicals was telling that i need to inform CIC after the baby is born and that they will send a new set of forms for medicals for mom& baby... Also I did my medicals in aug 2010.. considering 1 yr validity.. I should be getting my request for ppt within a year rite...

BR,
McLuvin

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Few happenings in Canada that cheered me up for my new life there ...

Vonage World plan launched this year

Netflix movie streaming to be launched soon

Royal enfield launched in Canada

Brooks Brothers launched in Canada

Gunther

May 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Done....
19-08-2010
Passport Req..
28-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-3-2011
ChaloCanada said:
Few happenings in Canada that cheered me up for my new life there ...

Vonage World plan launched this year

Netflix movie streaming to be launched soon

Royal enfield launched in Canada

Brooks Brothers launched in Canada

Bullets in Canada - thats cool

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Ok Guys,

My cashier Cheque got cashed yesterday on 21st September, 2010.
Status is as follows,

Initial Application filed to AINP: 27th Oct, 2009.
File Number by AINP: 17 April,2010.
Document Request: 16th May,2010
AINP Nomination Package received : 22nd June, 2010 ( Dated 6th June 2010)
Application Filed to CIC (without Wife FBI clearance) : 27th July, 2010.
Cashier Cheque Cashed : 21st Sep, 2010.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi
Check posts from rajesh86 as he was in similar situation - very detailed posts from him.

And on passport request, we all should get PPR within a reasonable time after Medicals done - I don't think I have the patience to wait for upto a year though!!!

Let's hope we see some ppr updates next week.....

McLuvin said:
Thanks Manny !!!!

And also, have u come across any cases where one was pregnant and x-rays could not be done... Do i need to take any steps from my side before the birth of the baby...

The doc who did the medicals was telling that i need to inform CIC after the baby is born and that they will send a new set of forms for medicals for mom& baby... Also I did my medicals in aug 2010.. considering 1 yr validity.. I should be getting my request for ppt within a year rite...

BR,
McLuvin

A G

Sep 2, 2010
another reddy story. dont blame me this time. it is on cnn. now even the common wealth games are in jeopardy. this Reddy wanted to do urban developement and bridge ended falling down. may be same engineers with grocery store degrees.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/09/23/commonwealth.games/?hpt=Sbin

New Delhi, India (CNN) -- India's prime minister called a meeting with two ministers for Thursday evening as the country scrambles to pull together the problem-plagued Commonwealth Games.

Sports Minister M.S. Gill and Urban Development Minister Jaipal Reddy are to meet with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, said Singh spokesman Harish Khare.

Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram set timelines Thursday for the organizing committee and other authorities to complete any work on the Games, the Home Ministry said, though it released no details about the deadlines or possible consequences for missing them.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Probably due to lunar cycle some people would post some unrelated message. :-X

A G said:
another reddy story. dont blame me this time. it is on cnn. now even the common wealth games are in jeopardy. this Reddy wanted to do urban developement and bridge ended falling down. may be same engineers with grocery store degrees.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/09/23/commonwealth.games/?hpt=Sbin

New Delhi, India (CNN) -- India's prime minister called a meeting with two ministers for Thursday evening as the country scrambles to pull together the problem-plagued Commonwealth Games.

Sports Minister M.S. Gill and Urban Development Minister Jaipal Reddy are to meet with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, said Singh spokesman Harish Khare.

Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram set timelines Thursday for the organizing committee and other authorities to complete any work on the Games, the Home Ministry said, though it released no details about the deadlines or possible consequences for missing them.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I have a question after a new member in family can we go for medical exam without his medical form? I asked to doctor she said they already have form so they can examin new baby and send to CIC.

I asked the same question CIC by email and reply is below. Medical forms will expire on 10/08/2010.

email

File number:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
3 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail or fax (see fax number and address below).

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms, fees schedule, payment methods and photo specifications are available on our Web site www.buffalo.gc.ca.

Any changes to your situation will likely affect processing times of your file.

You must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has changed, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child’s birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian Embassy nearest to you to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See these Web pages for information:
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/foreign/fordest/foreign_view_client-en.asp
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/about/service_standards-en.asp

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

Fax 716 858 9591

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Stupid_Cupid

Jan 14, 2010
Hi guys,

Please update my timeline, hopefully that would help
ANIP application sent : 20 March,2009
ANIP Certification : 10 Jan,2010
CIC application filed with FBI clerance: 20 April ,2010
Got AOR : 5 aug,2010
Medical request: 30 aug,2010
Medical done: 13 Sep,2010 in atlanta ($400 per adult)
Medical Received: 24 Sep,2010

thanks everyone for upto date info

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
chigirl said:
You will not get any confirmation for your email/fax for change of addess.
After you have submitted your application, in about 4 months (current processing time), you will receive your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) and Request for Medicals. Also, request for other documents like your PCCs, if you had not already submitted with your application. They might also a request an interview at this stage (which is extremely rare)
After your medicals in about 3 months (hopefully !!), you will receive your request for passport.
Thanks.
Are you also informing PNP Office about address change ?

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
engg said:
Are you also informing PNP Office about address change ?
Yes, I had my lawyer inform them of my address change.
However, in my case, CIC communicates with my lawyer first, who is in Canada.

If you do not have a lawyer, my suggestion is if you had to do an address change, give your friends/representative's address in the US. In case, CIC had to send something through regular mail, my understanding is that they send it to addresses only in the US/Canada.

Also, along with my AOR there was a change of address form, and CIC specifically mentioned that they will not send a confirmation for change of address.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
chigirl said:
Yes, I had my lawyer inform them of my address change.
However, in my case, CIC communicates with my lawyer first, who is in Canada.

If you do not have a lawyer, my suggestion is if you had to do an address change, give your friends/representative's address in the US. In case, CIC had to send something through regular mail, my understanding is that they send it to addresses only in the US/Canada.

Also, along with my AOR there was a change of address form, and CIC specifically mentioned that they will not send a confirmation for change of address.
Not the CIC but the AINP office.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
engg said:
Not the CIC but the AINP office.
No, I did not inform AINP

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question after a new member in family can we go for medical exam without his medical form? I asked to doctor she said they already have form so they can examin new baby and send to CIC.

I asked the same question CIC by email and reply is below. Medical forms will expire on 10/08/2010.

email

File number:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

In order to add your child to your application, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
3 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail or fax (see fax number and address below).

Your child must undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon receipt of the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms, fees schedule, payment methods and photo specifications are available on our Web site www.buffalo.gc.ca.

Any changes to your situation will likely affect processing times of your file.

You must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has changed, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child's birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the Canadian Embassy nearest to you to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document. See these Web pages for information:
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/foreign/fordest/foreign_view_client-en.asp
http://www.voyage.gc.ca/main/about/service_standards-en.asp

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

Fax 716 858 9591

buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Yes I think you can do it. I did the same but still didn't recieve any further notification from CIC in regards to sending another medical form. I would advise to go ahead and do all the medicals and if CIC sends Schedule A for your newborn you can ask the doctor to send it again.

Regards