+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Don't piss them off....... i did the same and i found out that they issued me CPR long time back but due to my email toruture they cancled it and issued me new one after one and half month........... this is what i think about the remark i seen in my CPR.........
Hey Despo,

Thank you for your reply. How often do you emailed them for your status?

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moiz4you said:
Hey Despo,

Hey despo:

How many emails (number of emails) your torture included? Also, What is wrong in it? CIC must come up with some explanation if there is a delay? Can they cancel your visa just because consular officer was frustrated?

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Tapak said:
I would like to know from folks, who have been through this drill earlier, about the address they used to mail PR card.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-and-card-t22828.0.html;msg129707#msg129707

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
Guys,

Finally!!

I managed to get PR from Buffalo. Everything was like a movie!!

My wife's passport came to me by someone traveling via London, I picked it there and flew to NY (Newark). Drove to Buffalo, got it stamped and now having a beer in Jersey City.

Thinking weather to do the landing in next couple of days before I leave for London or little later. I do not have original bank statements for proof of funding.

Experience at Buffalo: It was a cakewalk. Today being a snow stormy day, not many people were there. they took the passports and photos at 8 am, no questions, asked to wait and by 10 I had them back.

I will post landing exp once I do it.

At US immigration not many questions (I traveled on B1 visa) but as usual the IO reminded me of Putin/Rahul Dravid who wouldn't smile or show any expression. Of course he was showing his coercive power though.

Thank you all guys for encouragement and best wishes.

-DNA
DNA,
Finally the wait is over and over and over Congrats man.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
Guys,

Finally!!

My wife's passport came to me by someone traveling via London, I picked it there and flew to NY (Newark). Drove to Buffalo, got it stamped and now having a beer in Jersey City.

Thinking weather to do the landing in next couple of days before I leave for London or little later. I do not have original bank statements for proof of funding.

Experience at Buffalo: It was a cakewalk. Today being a snow stormy day, not many people were there. they took the passports and photos at 8 am, no questions, asked to wait and by 10 I had them back.

At US immigration not many questions (I traveled on B1 visa) but as usual the IO reminded me of Putin/Rahul Dravid who wouldn't smile or show any expression. Of course he was showing his coercive power though.

-DNA
Finally, the wait is over. Congratulation DNA. Beer party is ON this weekend.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DNA, firstly congrats! i have some queryies so asking you...

- Why did you travel all the way to Buffalo from London?
- Why didnt you just post yours and your wife's passport to Buffalo? IS there a problem in doing that?
- Or you could have got the PR stamped in London?

- Also, since you are the principal applicant, you took your wife's (dependant's) passport and they stamped the PR? so your dependants dont have to be with you if you go for in person stamping?

thanks

dnataraj said:
Guys,

Finally!!

-DNA

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
HELLO GUYS

FINALLY A GOOD NEWS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT PR EMAIL FROM BUFFALO

AFTER A LONG WAIT OF ALMOST 13 MONTHS ( EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEVER STUCK IN BACKGROUND CHECK )

ALMOST 10 MONTHS AFTER MY MEDICALS WERE DONE.

NOW THEY WANT MY PASSPORT BEFORE FEB 15, 2010.

THANKS GOD

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Congrats Zad. great news after a long long wait for you.

ZAD said:
HELLO GUYS

FINALLY A GOOD NEWS FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT PR EMAIL FROM BUFFALO

AFTER A LONG WAIT OF ALMOST 13 MONTHS ( EVEN THOUGH I WAS NEVER STUCK IN BACKGROUND CHECK )

ALMOST 10 MONTHS AFTER MY MEDICALS WERE DONE.

NOW THEY WANT MY PASSPORT BEFORE FEB 15, 2010.

THANKS GOD

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Congrats narsanna!! wow great news.

narsanna said:
Hey all of you,

I had a very good news that is, I got a passport request.
Disop and Nix,
Can you tell me that what documents can i send with passport.
How much fee for permanent residence fee for my self and my wife in USD.
and also to which address can i send.
Please, tell there is any documents to send to NY consulate.
Can i send USPS express mail envelope while sending my passport and what can i do.
Dispo can you tell how can you send the passport i will do like that only.
I got 3 papers How many papers can i send return to NY consulte or not.
Thanks,

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys i sent emails atleast 5 to 6 times in last 3 months. dont do that.............

moiz4you said:
Hey Despo,

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
nix1 said:
If anybody is curious and interested, I received my PR cards today. They are finally in my hand. They are so beautiful. I will try to post an image of it (with personal information deleted) soon on my blog.
Nix1,

Congratulations Buddy! On getting GC as well as PR :D

I have a question for you - does the 5 year period to accumulate 2 years of stay start from the date of landing or date of medical exam? Thank you.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
Guys

I have a question regarding RPRF

Buffalo website say US $510 for Principal Applicant

Spouse US $455

Dependent US $ 140

My question " shouldn't spouse fee be same as Principal Applicant ??

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
ZAD said:
Guys

I have a question regarding RPRF

Buffalo website say US $510 for Principal Applicant

Spouse US $455

Dependent US $ 140

My question " shouldn't spouse fee be same as Principal Applicant ??
You're looking at the wrong line. Under "Permanent Resident Fees" go to the last line which is

"RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE( TO BE PAID BY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT and SPOUSE /COMMON LAW PARTNER; NOT DEPENDANT CHILDREN )"

RPRF is $455 USD for Principal + another $455 USD for Spouse

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
Nix1,

Congratulations Buddy! On getting GC as well as PR :D

I have a question for you - does the 5 year period to accumulate 2 years of stay start from the date of landing or date of medical exam? Thank you.
It starts when you land. That's what the immigration officer told me at the border, once you land you're a resident.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
bb0310 said:
You're looking at the wrong line. Under "Permanent Resident Fees" go to the last line which is

"RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE( TO BE PAID BY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT and SPOUSE /COMMON LAW PARTNER; NOT DEPENDANT CHILDREN )"

RPRF is $455 USD for Principal + another $455 USD for Spouse

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng
Thank you BB

May be thats why I was confused.

It means total fee will be $1050 = Myself ($455) + Wife ($455) + One child (140)