+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
Hey nix did you get your PR card yet or not?
Not yet. Hoping it will arrive to my friend's address in between Dec 15-20 and hope I will receive it before New Year's Day.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great !! yeah it would make huge difference in celebration of new year !! i got stuck with medicals since November 4th. NY is not sending out any PPR since taps received last. god knows how long do we need to wait.

nix1 said:
Not yet. Hoping it will arrive to my friend's address in between Dec 15-20 and hope I will receive it before New Year's Day.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Juat want as an estimate, can somebody give the total amount of time being taken in getting the PR stamped on the passport after getting AINP, as in how much time is taking on average for the whole process nowadays?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It varies but rough estimate 6 to 8 months.(if buffalo transfers your file to local consulates such as NY, Seattle, LA). If file end up processing in bufallo than may take upto 12 months.
Jacaranda said:
Juat want as an estimate, can somebody give the total amount of time being taken in getting the PR stamped on the passport after getting AINP, as in how much time is taking on average for the whole process nowadays?

C

cchabert

Jacaranda said:
It is very relative, I think your best bet is going to http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which center should I select ? I am living in Chicago?
Could I select Seattle? somebody touted its shortest processing time.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Select Seattle or LA. Most of the time buffalo descide where to transfer file.

good luck.

indium-sulfide-2 said:
Which center should I select ? I am living in Chicago?
Could I select Seattle? somebody touted its shortest processing time.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Oh - I got a new response from NY now. They sent me a receipt for the 2 fee things I paid : a) Application Fee for our newborn b) RPRF fee for the 2 of us.

plus - They have now asked me for medicals for my 40 day old son. Will have to do it Monday.

:)

Cheers,
Rajesh

and -- What does RPRF indicate ? Anything positive ?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats rajesh.......... atleast you hear something from them its always good sign.
Once they ask for RFRP fees means your case will be approved for sure. No chance of rejection.

good luck........

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
Hello every one!

I have couple of questions. I got an email requesting passports 2 months ago but until now I havent received any postal mail. I had already sent my landing fee when it wasn't raised. The email I received does not mention anything about increased fee. So should I just submit the passport?

Also, I know this might be a repeated question but I am thinking about going to Buffalo office to get my visa stamped. Landing in Alberta is just not physically possible. I might as well land close to CIC. Is this an option or should I go to Alberta. Your response is really appreciated. Anyone?

Regards,

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xprsurslf said:
Hello every one!

I have couple of questions. I got an email requesting passports 2 months ago but until now I havent received any postal mail. I had already sent my landing fee when it wasn't raised. The email I received does not mention anything about increased fee. So should I just submit the passport?

Also, I know this might be a repeated question but I am thinking about going to Buffalo office to get my visa stamped. Landing in Alberta is just not physically possible. I might as well land close to CIC. Is this an option or should I go to Alberta. Your response is really appreciated. Anyone?

Regards,
If I would be you then without delay I will print the email and sent passport to consulate. What you are oing for last two months? Send passports with printed email an self addressed envelop of USPS.

Landing anywhere is Canada is okay as long as you settle or try to settle in Alberta

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
GirlOntario said:
If I would be you then without delay I will print the email and sent passport to consulate. What you are oing for last two months? Send passports with printed email an self addressed envelop of USPS.

Landing anywhere is Canada is okay as long as you settle or try to settle in Alberta
Thank you. The email has a deadline of Jan 15th 2010 for passports. I was outside the country and planning on returning after Christmas. I will take care of it by going to the consulate myself....

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xprsurslf said:
Thank you. The email has a deadline of Jan 15th 2010 for passports. I was outside the country and planning on returning after Christmas. I will take care of it by going to the consulate myself....
The 15th Jan is just around the corner so do it ASAP.

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Hi Stlguy/Members,

1.Can I take Bankers Draft in Pounds in U.S Banks as it is required for Police Certificate from England.
2.May I know from where you got your photo endorsment.( I saw the list of people..But I though you experience might make it simple and helpful)
3.Do we need to get the police certificate from all the states where ever we lived? Is it related to period of stay.
4.I got the nomination from Alberta last Friday 11/12/09.In the nomination my daughter's first name got split in to two words(by putting space).Please advise guys.

Thank you all
Virgo