+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
hi all
i have one question on ainp program,after getting pr can we able to do business/change field there in alberta or else we are allowed to work only in field,which we mentioned from noc list while applying from nommination.

any thoughts ???

Thanks

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
You can do whatever you want to do as long as it is legal.....

satyac said:
hi all
i have one question on ainp program,after getting pr can we able to do business/change field there in alberta or else we are allowed to work only in field,which we mentioned from noc list while applying from nommination.

any thoughts ???

Thanks

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satyac said:
hi all

any thoughts ???

Thanks
What will make sense after becoming Permanent resident if you are not free to do things? What will be the difference between H1B Slavery and Alberta Green card Slavery if that would be the case? Permanent resident means ALL rights except to vote. All rights as canadian citizen enjoy from business, trade, export, buy property, sell property, employment to anything. Even nowdays a lot of canadian PR can wok for provincial and federal govt. Not every but ceratin position don't requires you to be citizen.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is 1:10 am this Monday morning nothing on ecase yet ? sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and more sighhhhhhhhhhhh
anyone awake this late just to see updates on ecase?

good luck folks...........

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipen, Arajesh any updates from you guys this morning on ecase? Not to forget we are pretty close in timeline.

Chacherbt any PPR for you? or any other request from CIC NY?

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hi Despo - I know its Monday and I woke up to check my case first thing - moreso for you than for me :) - lol.

No - No changes - It still reads the following:

"We started processing your application on August 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on August 18, 2009. The New York office may contact you. "

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
I did not wake early but after reading this forum am getting into the habit of waiting for THE MONDAY..
And today I expected the same line...

"We started processing your application on June 11, 2009. "

but wait !! there is one more line......

"Medical results have been received!!"

I had sent them way back around July 31st... Thats when i sent the other requested documents (Mainly PCC for all the places I lived)

Now I did read that buffalo is slow in updating..so was wondering does this update mean anything!!

No my file is not transferred ..its looks like to be processed by Buffalo....

jamesb111

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey James,

It is a big news for the people stuck in Bufflao. Could you please post your complete timeline.

My case is also in buffalo.

jamesb111 said:
Hi
I did not wake early but after reading this forum am getting into the habit of waiting for THE MONDAY..
And today I expected the same line...

"We started processing your application on June 11, 2009. "

but wait !! there is one more line......

"Medical results have been received!!"

I had sent them way back around July 31st... Thats when i sent the other requested documents (Mainly PCC for all the places I lived)

Now I did read that buffalo is slow in updating..so was wondering does this update mean anything!!

No my file is not transferred ..its looks like to be processed by Buffalo....

jamesb111

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats first James !! It is a very good news for you and others. If you are lucky you should get your passport request pretty soon.

I am second with moiz. there are lots of people who are waiting to see updates like you specially people who got their file stuck in buffalo.

good to see progress. Looks like Buafflo has hired some data entry operator recently to update the status due to high volume of email inquiries. :)

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
not sure if there is any lucky piece in it.....AND I NEED A LOT OF IT....
I BET WE ALL DO :)
My timelines.....
Application Sent to Visa Office: 06 Apr 2009
AOR Received Date: 11 Jun 2009
Medicals Requested: 11 Jun 2009
Medicals Done: 10 Jul 2009
Medicals Sent:
File Transferred to Local Consulate:
Initial Assessment Received: 22 Jul 2009
Documents Requested: 22 Jul 2009
Documents Sent: 31 Jul 2009

I remember a site floating around on this forum where we could post our time lines i did update that site although lost the url....

hope this helps....

anybody has any assessments based on these timelines?

jamesb111

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
Dipen, Arajesh any updates from you guys this morning on ecase? Not to forget we are pretty close in timeline.

No mail today because of the Holiday, eCas? no change either, patience? A LOT!!!! :-D

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is the Canadian Thanksgiving Day, a national holiday!

cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:

No mail today because of the Holiday, eCas? no change either, patience? A LOT!!!! :-D

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all of you. Hopefully, we will be able to celebrate the next Canadian Thanksgiving somewhere Alberta.