+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
How can you say you are the unlucky one? My case is stuck in Buffalo and as everybody knows that Buffalo has a very bad reputation in processing the cases (speed wise). They are the slowest. We are unlucky. You will get your ppr eventually.

All the best

nix1 said:
venky321 said:
My medicals have been sent!!! Right now somewhere between New York and Ottawa!

On a serious note, from trackitt it seems the wait from the medicals to passport request is roughly 45 to 90 days, closer to 45 days, if one has no extra documents requested.
Well, it's been 65 days since they received my medical in Ottawa (Jul 23) and still no PPR. No documents were requested (I have included everything initially). I am not sure what the NY Office people waiting for. Looks like I will be the unlucky one who needs to wait 90 days.

xprsurslf

Mar 19, 2009
moiz4you said:
How can you say you are the unlucky one? My case is stuck in Buffalo and as everybody knows that Buffalo has a very bad reputation in processing the cases (speed wise). They are the slowest. We are unlucky. You will get your ppr eventually.

All the best

nix1 said:
venky321 said:

On a serious note, from trackitt it seems the wait from the medicals to passport request is roughly 45 to 90 days, closer to 45 days, if one has no extra documents requested.
Well, it's been 65 days since they received my medical in Ottawa (Jul 23) and still no PPR. No documents were requested (I have included everything initially). I am not sure what the NY Office people waiting for. Looks like I will be the unlucky one who needs to wait 90 days.
You are right. I been tracking myself on another forum but I have similar issue with Buffalo. They requested something from me which I had already sent to them initially. I thought it was done to buy additional time because I had sent them an email but no body replied to it. I did mail them the requested information again back in August. This month my FBI clearance will expire. My ecas status says that application is in process (received in May 09). I had sent all documents to CIC in March itself and state PCCs in June. Medicals were done in June but uptil now no updates. Regardless to say, I moved out of US to pursue better job opportunities in middle east and I am not planning on returning to US until November or December so in this case I am not really in a rush. But sometimes I do wonder if they found out that I left US and probably scrap my application process......

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Which other forum do you track yourself on xprsurslf?

xprsurslf said:
moiz4you said:

All the best

nix1 said:
venky321 said:

You are right. I been tracking myself on another forum but I have similar issue with Buffalo. They requested something from me which I had already sent to them initially. I thought it was done to buy additional time because I had sent them an email but no body replied to it. I did mail them the requested information again back in August. This month my FBI clearance will expire. My ecas status says that application is in process (received in May 09). I had sent all documents to CIC in March itself and state PCCs in June. Medicals were done in June but uptil now no updates. Regardless to say, I moved out of US to pursue better job opportunities in middle east and I am not planning on returning to US until November or December so in this case I am not really in a rush. But sometimes I do wonder if they found out that I left US and probably scrap my application process......

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi All,
I have received my Passports with Immigrant visa valid upto July 1st 2010.
Good Luck to All.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:
Tomorrow is yet another monday !! ecase status update day !!

Good Luck to all !!

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nihak said:
Hi All,
Good Luck to All.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:

Good Luck to all !!

Congratulations! Can you please post your timeline?

NewAINPmember

Jul 11, 2009
Hello,

I just have a small question. I recieved my AINP Nomination, and was putting my paperwork together to file for CIC application. I was just wondering do I need to submit Police Clearance Certificates and FBI clearance certificate (Finger-printing clearance records) alongwith my CIC applications OR they can be submitted later whenever CIC request them. I am aware that this forum is for people who have submitted CIC-AINP but you all have must gone through this process..thats the reason, I am requesting for your help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much in Advance!

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:

Good Luck to all !!
I thought Tuesday and Friday was ecas update day.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Nihak !! Good luck with landing.

Nothing here on ecase update. anyone got any updates on ecase?

nihak said:
Hi All,
Good Luck to All.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:

Good Luck to all !!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewAINPmember said:
Hello,

I just have a small question. I recieved my AINP Nomination, and was putting my paperwork together to file for CIC application. I was just wondering do I need to submit Police Clearance Certificates and FBI clearance certificate (Finger-printing clearance records) alongwith my CIC applications OR they can be submitted later whenever CIC request them. I am aware that this forum is for people who have submitted CIC-AINP but you all have must gone through this process..thats the reason, I am requesting for your help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much in Advance!
You can submit it later !! However it is recomended to submit atleast FBI if possible !!

C

cchabert

Woohhooooo.....eCas update:

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Woohhooooo.....eCas update:

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww finalllllllllllllllllly !!!!!!!!!! wait is over

i am very happy for you. You have been waiting since long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
congrats !! now u should get PPR pretty soon. may be this week.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! cchabert. I am very happy for you. I hope you will receive your PPR soon. Your file was transferred a week earlier than mine.

I still have not received my PPR, don't know why.