+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Applied offline in vfs pune on 13th July without upfront medicals, linked online on 19th July, application status changed to We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements on 14th august. How long it will take cic to check my eligibility requirements? Really worried now. Fingers crossed hope for the best.

IamBeingPatient

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Where has Bangalore files reached any idea?? Which date?
Someone I know who applied on 29th June got her visa on 9th August. So I guess they're clearing the June files and starting with the July ones. Even I applied on 4th July at Bangalore. Expecting to hear something this week,

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Someone I know who applied on 29th June got her visa on 9th August. So I guess they're clearing the June files and starting with the July ones. Even I applied on 4th July at Bangalore. Expecting to hear something this week,

I applied on 4th july from vfs delhi... Finally got update saying they are reviewing eligibility.

IndianStone

Feb 22, 2017
I applied on 23rd June online, non SPP.
Got my passport request letter yesterday evening. I was getting updates from Delhi Immigration, so maybe it was processed in Delhi. My status changed to we are reviewing your eligibility about 2 weeks after I submitted. And now the final decision shows your application has been approved.

Anaseudh

Jul 17, 2017
Finally I managed to link application and here is the status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello
My application status is the same.
What is