+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Don't check through the VFS site because VFS does not have access to the internal processing updates/status.

Has your baby been refused? Did you get his passport back?
@Bryanna Yes, I have got email from VO regarding refusal of my baby. However, I didn't get the passport back and mail i received last week Monday.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna Yes, I have got email from VO regarding refusal of my baby. However, I didn't get the passport back and mail i received last week Monday.
It's quite unfortunate and also an unusual decision. You can email the Program Manager of your local visa office to request for a reconsideration. The visa office may/may not allow it, but you can try.

Let's put this way:
Your wife was granted a TRV.... but by not granting your baby a TRV, your wife won't be able to travel. If you travel alone then you will be compelled to return to India because of your wife and baby

Reactions: vikiviky

Semsed

Jul 23, 2018
One last question @Bryanna do they start processing eligibility after I have passed the background check? Or when exactly? And how long does this process last?
I am sorry for bothering you:rolleyes:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One last question @Bryanna do they start processing eligibility after I have passed the background check? Or when exactly? And how long does this process last?
I am sorry for bothering you:rolleyes:
Yes, after background checks are completed. You can get a decision within 1-2 weeks after review of eligibility starts.

As you have lived only in Egypt and KSA, your background checks could be completed soon

Reactions: Semsed
Jul 24, 2018
Your finances are secondary. Your visiting relative must prove that s/he has the financial means to afford the visit without depending on you.

IMO, quite a bit of damage has been done in your in-laws' applications i.e. purpose of visit + length of their visit + their financials are not in-line with their income, etc. The chances of an approval are low for your mom-in-law even after 1-1.5 months. You will need to work very hard to prepare her application well
Hi Bryanna,

So sorry if i'm replying here. I am just wondering if you can give me an idea. I am trying to apply for a supervisa for my mom and i am doing the application online. I just wanted to know what document i can provide for the purpose of visit/travel in the online application? I am really confused and the examples they put there which were flight ticket departing Canada (planning to invite my mom for 8 mos, dont think i can get ticket 8 months ahead); travel itinerary and proof of medical appointment from home country; Is there any other docs that I can provide besides those? Also for the 1 yr medical insurance coverage, do i need to scan that and attached in my invitation letter? Thank you. Any response pertaining to my questions will be highly appreciated.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
36 days no response, sent the web form on 17 no replies yet for that too. I think they are only delaying online applications.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Another day has started for visa offices... hope they work on penfing applications.. pls do post if anyone gets approval..

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one may think that they are delaying so that the relevant event at Canada will pass and then they will have enough reason to reject saying purpose of visit isnt strong. Come on VOs wake up, your timeline of 28 days (working days) is long gone.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Wrapping up the day with frustration of waits and hoping for a miracle in tomorrow.. Yes.. banking on miracles even after waiting for 47 Days when the average is 28 days...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

So sorry if i'm replying here. I am just wondering if you can give me an idea. I am trying to apply for a supervisa for my mom and i am doing the application online. I just wanted to know what document i can provide for the purpose of visit/travel in the online application? I am really confused and the examples they put there which were flight ticket departing Canada (planning to invite my mom for 8 mos, dont think i can get ticket 8 months ahead); travel itinerary and proof of medical appointment from home country; Is there any other docs that I can provide besides those? Also for the 1 yr medical insurance coverage, do i need to scan that and attached in my invitation letter? Thank you. Any response pertaining to my questions will be highly appreciated.
The purpose of her visit can be to spend some quality time with you and your family, for sightseeing and activities, etc. You do NOT need to prepare a detailed day-by-day plan for her visit.

Do not book tickets until the visa is issued. You can include provisional flight itineraries/ not paid for/ bookings are held for 24 hours without payment.... and mention that tickets will be booked after she is approved.

You must include proof of the medical insurance with the application.

You may want to post the list of documents for her application