+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Jul 24, 2018
The purpose of her visit can be to spend some quality time with you and your family, for sightseeing and activities, etc. You do NOT need to prepare a detailed day-by-day plan for her visit.

Do not book tickets until the visa is issued. You can include provisional flight itineraries/ not paid for/ bookings are held for 24 hours without payment.... and mention that tickets will be booked after she is approved.

You must include proof of the medical insurance with the application.

You may want to post the list of documents for her application
Thank you for your swift response Bryanna. It's good to know that I can just write a letter for the purpose of travel on my mother's behalf. Thank you for this. I am still finalizing all the documents that I scanned so I can just attach it. Also,..
1. Re: Document: Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter : For the letter of financial support, do you suggest that should I specify the amount of money that I will be providing for my mom's duration of stay? Together with the signed letter of support, I've attached letters of verification from my employer, reference letters for canadian bank accounts as well as the snapshots of all my accounts like savings, chequings, investments (TFSA & Mutual funds) and T4; will that be enough? Or do i need to NOAs still?
2. Re: Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support (If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who will be with you while you are in Canada.) : - My mom doesn't have income since she's just a homemaker, should I upload same docs that I uploaded in the Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter?

Thank you in advance. It's really a great help. God bless

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Seriously need a way to file complaint against them. How can they approve visa of those who have applied in June/July before ours?! This is really unfair.
Just wondering in what stage your application is stuck?? Is it review of eligibility or background checks??

May 19, 2014
Submitted application online: June 6th
Purpose: Tourism
Duration of stay indicated in form and covering letter: 3 days
UCI assigned and status change on Eligibility review: June 7th
Passport Request: June 8th

However, the Eligibility review status is still the same:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

The final decision status has changed to

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details

I plan to submit the passport tomorrow at VFS, Bangalore
Do you have travel history ?
and how much funds and occupation you have shown ?

Prinkajindal

Jul 26, 2018
Hi, I have applied for visitor visa to Canada on 26th june, 2018. And on 11th july recieved and email with application no and UCI number.

But after that couldn't see any update on my file. Please advice what to do wait for the updation or contact.

fahed.ae

Jun 12, 2017
I got refuse for my application for the following reasons

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including

immigration status in country of residence

Family ties in Canada and in country of residence

Purpose of visit

Personal assets and financial status

I am living in UAE for almost 20 years
In the same job for 17 years more than 10k CAD salary.
And i have in statement 38k CAD

I had US visa and several Schengen Visa one is valid

Prinkajindal

Jul 26, 2018
Hi I have applied for visitor visa on 26th June, 2018. And also recieved an email containing Application number and UCI no.

But after thay didn't receive any update.If checking the status after online linking with CIC account.

Its saying application under process and will update you once start reviewing your application for eligibility.

Please can anyone advice what we should do?? Its been a month today but no update.

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
I have sent web form on 17th july no reply from visa office. Dose anyone know how long do they take to respond the form

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Guys ,
We Applied TRV paper application For my spouse in India, June 14 th No updates since then.
how do i get the UCI number and application number ? We are trying to link the application online . Agent who applied for us does not know about UCI number .?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including

Purpose of visit

OMG So sad to hear you about it.:(

Reactions: fahed.ae

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi Guys ,
We Applied TRV paper application For my spouse in India, June 14 th No updates since then.
how do i get the UCI number and application number ? We are trying to link the application online . Agent who applied for us does not know about UCI number .?
Hey karkik,
I have applied the same, for my spouse , paper aplication June 14th at bangalore. where have you applied?

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hey karkik,
I have applied the same, for my spouse , paper aplication June 14th at bangalore. where have you applied?
Same .. june 14th bangalore .. no updates

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018

Purpose of visit

10K CAD per month or per annum????