+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One question for those who have obtained provincial nomination

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
What documents did you receive from the AINP program which you sent together with your CIC application package? 003 form, some kind of certificate? Thanks a lot.

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
my understanding is that you will be issued a certificate which you will send together with your cic files. Any other docs from AINP you need send to CIC? thanks.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Certificate is sent directly to the visa office along with the rest of your case, so you won't see how the actual Certificate looks like. (In my case the documents were sent to Buffalo).

What is mailed to you is a letter and a confirmation form of the provincial nomination. This confirmation form is to be sent along with the original CIC forms... (remember that Alberta asked you to send the copies with your AINP application so you should have the originals)

Additionally you'll have to send birth/marriage certificates, copy of H1b, etc. police certificate, photos, proof of funds and money.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I sent my application to CIC on Jan 15 so I would expect to here from my application at the beginning of March.

rascojenkins said:
Ingegarcia,
Have you heard from CIC yet when did you send your app for PR ?